This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by meggo2002 View Post
    Wanted to post my pictures to keep me on track. Started Primal in January of 2013. Down 40 lbs, with a lot left to go. I am stronger than ever, though and feeling great. The left is in January 2013. The one on the right is from June 2013. I haven't lost much more weight, but will take another photo soon. In my workout gear! Eventually, I will be one of the featured success stories! Just gotta keep keepin' on this journey!
    [ATTACH]15809[/ATTACH]
    Way to go. Look much thinner!

Comment

• Originally posted by meggo2002 View Post
      Wanted to post my pictures to keep me on track. Started Primal in January of 2013. Down 40 lbs, with a lot left to go. I am stronger than ever, though and feeling great. The left is in January 2013. The one on the right is from June 2013. I haven't lost much more weight, but will take another photo soon. In my workout gear! Eventually, I will be one of the featured success stories! Just gotta keep keepin' on this journey!
      [ATTACH]15809[/ATTACH]
      You look GREAT!!

Comment

• Wow, Doc! Seriously inspirational.

Comment

• Congratulations Doc! Great Work!
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Wow Doc, that is an impressive transformation!
            Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnny767 View Post
              nice

Comment

• Originally posted by dc10 View Post
                nice

Thank you You just made my day - and inspired me to get my ass back into gear!

Comment

• Wow everyone looks awesome. I am starting again today and you all just started my day off right. Meggo did you have any road bumps at the beginning? I get going then stop due to travel or high stress. I feel much better though when doing this ... No excuses, I'm just having starter pains.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc24923 View Post
                    [ATTACH]15840[/ATTACH]

July '13

44 years old (felt like 64)
                    6' 1.5"
                    336 lbs.
                    48.8% Body fat

8 months of living Primal later......

[ATTACH]15841[/ATTACH]

3/14/14

208 lbs.
                    Guessing 17-18% body fat ( only 4 or 5% more to go )
                    44 years old but feel 24!!

Thank you Mark and everyone else on MDA for sharing such life changing information and wisdom!
                    Amazing transformation!

Comment

• Went to the doctors. 155 lbs at 5'6 in my underpants, fasted and carb depleted (three days post carb refeed with a 15 mile hike, one weightlifting session, and one session of sprints behind me) using a paleo cyclic ketogenic diet. Never been able to break 147lbs.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
                      Post was essentially my death bed a few months ago. Thanks Veganism... 0108140714_0001_0001.jpg
                      155lbs, single digit body fat. Thanks biologically accurate diet.
                      CAM00199.jpg

Eh crap my phone uploaded an image twice.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Stupid Yeti; 03-18-2014, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc24923 View Post
                        [ATTACH]15840[/ATTACH]

July '13

44 years old (felt like 64)
                        6' 1.5"
                        336 lbs.
                        48.8% Body fat

8 months of living Primal later......

[ATTACH]15841[/ATTACH]

3/14/14

208 lbs.
                        Guessing 17-18% body fat ( only 4 or 5% more to go )
                        44 years old but feel 24!!

Thank you Mark and everyone else on MDA for sharing such life changing information and wisdom!
                        You look amazing! All that in only 8 months? This is something to show and shut up any nay-sayers!
                        Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
                        Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
                        Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
                        F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

Comment

• Holy crap! Congratulations Stupid Yeti, that is a fantastic transformation! And I don't think anyone minds at all that you posted the picture twice. I love seeing people not just get in shape but reclaim their lives and health.
                          You are an animal on this planet and the rules of engagement are non negotiable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Yeti View Post
                            Went to the doctors. 155 lbs at 5'6 in my underpants, fasted and carb depleted (three days post carb refeed with a 15 mile hike, one weightlifting session, and one session of sprints behind me) using a paleo cyclic ketogenic diet. Never been able to break 147lbs.

Post was essentially my death bed a few months ago. Thanks Veganism... [ATTACH]15867[/ATTACH]
                            155lbs, single digit body fat. Thanks biologically accurate diet.
                            [ATTACH]15869[/ATTACH]

Eh crap my phone uploaded an image twice.
                            You look super healthy now!

Comment

• Thanks guys. I feel AMAZING. (:

Comment

• Just WOW, Yeti! And after I quit drooling I noticed the epic beard and 'stache, too!

*swoons*

Comment

Working...
                                X