Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are all so motivating! I'm sticking to it for good this time! Down 15lbs since January 1st! I can't notice a difference so no pics yet!

Comment

• Awesome, Antonio and Uggla!

Love your ink, by the way.
      Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
      Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
      Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
      F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

Comment

• Greetings MDA family - all the way from Singapore!

I just wanted to let you all know how inspiring this thread is. I am a Primal Blueprint newbie and have a long way to go towards achieving the body I have never had - and YOUR stories go a long way towards motivating me toward that end.

So before I say anything else. I want to say THANK YOU to all of you - and also THANK YOU to Mr Sisson.

Primally Yours,
        Alex
        (The Primal Pianist)

Comment

• Originally posted by votablecrane View Post
          Hi this is me from june 2013 about at 262lbs

[ATTACH]15173[/ATTACH]

And this is me december 2013. Still improving but seemed to have hit a wall on the fat loss. 205lbs

[ATTACH]15174[/ATTACH]

I hope this gives as much motivation to someone as other before and after photos have given me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
          Truly, TRULY amazing - and inspiring, VotableCrane. The changes I see in you have obviously come through nothing less than hard work and motivation. I intend to follow your example! ALL THE BEST to you!

Comment

• Hi everyone
            I've been paleo for about a year and a half and that's one of the greatest things ever happened to me.. Initially I lost about 12kg (26lbs) but then gained more muscles so the scale went up. That's why I personally don't like weighing myself.. because the way you look is what's important

On the left: 16 years old, before switching to Paleo
            On the right: 18 years old (now)

1393421006106.jpg

Comment

• IM IN LOVE WITH THIS FORUM!! Everyone looks great and have such inspiring stories! I have such a good mood after reading a few pages of this! I need to post some ASAP.

Good job everybody!!!

Comment

• Hey everyone, I've been one of the many success stories on the MDA website I Lost 105 Pounds in 12 Months and Changed My Life for Good! | Mark's Daily Apple

Well, I still am I wanted to give you all an update on how my body progressed ever since I started strength training

The august 2013 picture was taken one day before I started calisthenics, the february 2014 pic about 6 months later.

I immensively modified my diet since august, it still is primal in essence, but I reintroduced rice in my diet and I'm using whey and casein powders.

Comment

• Wow, Injex that is impressive! It looks like your tummy really tightened up.
                  Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• INJEX- Great progress.. WOW

44 Male 5'9"
                    Start 276
                    Presently 248
                    1st Goal 200
                    Ultimate goal 180.

Comment

• Injex, amazing progress!

Comment

• Originally posted by injex View Post
                        ...I started calisthenics...I reintroduced rice in my diet and I'm using whey and casein powders.
                        What kind of calisthenics are you doing?

Comment

• Wanted to post my pictures to keep me on track. Started Primal in January of 2013. Down 40 lbs, with a lot left to go. I am stronger than ever, though and feeling great. The left is in January 2013. The one on the right is from June 2013. I haven't lost much more weight, but will take another photo soon. In my workout gear! Eventually, I will be one of the featured success stories! Just gotta keep keepin' on this journey!
                          MeganBefore.jpg
                          Last edited by meggo2002; 03-10-2014, 05:35 PM.
                          Meggo

Comment

• image.jpg

July '13

44 years old (felt like 64)
                            6' 1.5"
                            336 lbs.
                            48.8% Body fat

8 months of living Primal later......

image.jpg

3/14/14

208 lbs.
                            Guessing 17-18% body fat ( only 4 or 5% more to go )
                            44 years old but feel 24!!

Thank you Mark and everyone else on MDA for sharing such life changing information and wisdom!

Comment

• Originally posted by meggo2002 View Post
                              Wanted to post my pictures to keep me on track. Started Primal in January of 2013. Down 40 lbs, with a lot left to go. I am stronger than ever, though and feeling great. The left is in January 2013. The one on the right is from June 2013. I haven't lost much more weight, but will take another photo soon. In my workout gear! Eventually, I will be one of the featured success stories! Just gotta keep keepin' on this journey!
                              [ATTACH]15809[/ATTACH]
                              Way to go. Look much thinner!

Comment

• Originally posted by meggo2002 View Post
                                Wanted to post my pictures to keep me on track. Started Primal in January of 2013. Down 40 lbs, with a lot left to go. I am stronger than ever, though and feeling great. The left is in January 2013. The one on the right is from June 2013. I haven't lost much more weight, but will take another photo soon. In my workout gear! Eventually, I will be one of the featured success stories! Just gotta keep keepin' on this journey!
                                [ATTACH]15809[/ATTACH]
                                You look GREAT!!

Comment

Working...
                                X