This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by greenhudler View Post
    I've only been doing the primal thing for less than two months (45-50 days), but I have currently lost about fifteen pounds and have started to put on muscle. The muscle is what I'm more focused on at the moment, but the weightloss is nice! I have taken a picture every ten days since I started. Not as huge of a difference as some people, but I'm proud of myself :P. I'm starting to get back to that point where when I say I have three kids people say, "No way!" feels good!
    [ATTACH]15140[/ATTACH]
    Great results in a short time!

Comment

• Hi this is me from june 2013 about at 262lbs

1389478839443.jpg

And this is me december 2013. Still improving but seemed to have hit a wall on the fat loss. 205lbs

1389478962022.jpg

I hope this gives as much motivation to someone as other before and after photos have given me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
      Last edited by votablecrane; 01-11-2014, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• And this is me december 2013. Still improving but seemed to have hit a wall on the fat loss. 205lbs
        That's a huge change...I would not be concerned about more fat loss, really.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
        Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Hey votablecrane, Your stripes got thinner too!

You look great. Congratulations.
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• While I wouldn't consider these "after" pics by any stretch of the imagination, they give a bit of reference for the journey so far.

These are my DEXA scans from June 2013 and Dec 2013 after 6 months of primal living. My actual starting weight at its highest point was 336 lbs. As of this morning I was at 227 lbs. and can only guess at my actual bodyfat percentage. I'll try to post some real life pics later....

June27 Dexa.jpgDec23 Dexa.jpgDexa analysis (6:13 & 12:13.jpg

Comment

• did you find a way to sneak weiner here,,, ?

different way of looking at things but that 100 # drop still shows !
              good work

Comment

• I loved this thread when I first stumpled on MDA. I went through every post! So motivating and what made me think I could do it too. So I found a picture of me when I was at my heaviest (2.5 years ago and the start of my primal journey) and next to it a picture of me today (a gym selfie at 6am!!). Did it with low-carb primal as written by Mark. Beginning I stayed under 50g carbs, today closer to 100g. Hopefully someone will find this as motivation they way I got motivation from other's posts.

Comment

• Great Job Stacy15! Very inspiring.
                  Primal since 9/24/2010
                  "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
                  MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• You look fantastic, Stacy! What a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stacy15 View Post
                      I loved this thread when I first stumpled on MDA. I went through every post! So motivating and what made me think I could do it too. So I found a picture of me when I was at my heaviest (2.5 years ago and the start of my primal journey) and next to it a picture of me today (a gym selfie at 6am!!). Did it with low-carb primal as written by Mark. Beginning I stayed under 50g carbs, today closer to 100g. Hopefully someone will find this as motivation they way I got motivation from other's posts.

That is a picture of pure confidence. Great work!

Comment

• nice work!

Comment

• Whew it took me a few days but I have re(read) the entire thread all 540 pages. The amount of tremendous success displayed on this tread can not be described in mere words. All of yall are heroes whether you know it or not cuz there are ppl who were hopeless in thinking they could ever regain back their health and their lives have seen that armed with the correct knowledge and encouragement can do for you.

With that being said maybe in a day or two I'll get the balls to post a "before" pic. At this point I am no where near my heaviest weight (262 lbs two years ago) but I am no where near DILF status either. We'll see.
                          All time high weight 262 lbs
                          Primal since Spring 2012
                          Start PB Weight: 240 lbs ish
                          Current Weight: 220lbs ish
                          Goal Weight:190-200 lbs
                          All on a 6ft. 1/2 inch frame.

I can't wait to meet my abs for the first time in my life. We gotta lot of catching up to do.

I love this way of eating and hope to be able to help others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stacy15 View Post
                            I loved this thread when I first stumpled on MDA. I went through every post! So motivating and what made me think I could do it too. So I found a picture of me when I was at my heaviest (2.5 years ago and the start of my primal journey) and next to it a picture of me today (a gym selfie at 6am!!). Did it with low-carb primal as written by Mark. Beginning I stayed under 50g carbs, today closer to 100g. Hopefully someone will find this as motivation they way I got motivation from other's posts.

Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Rangers Lead the Way, Hooah!

Comment

• Casey you look incredible and it's wonderful to find a woman near my age and see that by moving and fuelling your body well you are thriving. I'm a 48 year old female and am trying to get back on track. Your legs look like they could crack a walnut. Great job!

Comment

• My face change after my 48 kilo (105 lbs) weight-loss. (I have body pictures in my success story)

Left is after and right is before:

Untitled-2.jpg
                                -Nú mun hon søkkvask.

http://www.instagram.com/old_hag

Comment

Working...
                                X