This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OldSchhool View Post
    Two recent ones of me taking a break from my diet !

Wow, you got to hangout with Chuck, Urijah and Clay! How cool is that? You've got some great abs, btw.

To all who have posted their pictures on this thread, you are my inspiration.

Comment

• Hello? Hello? Is this thing on?

Comment

• No. The machine has ground to a halt. There shall be no more progress.
        August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• Hi.

I'm not claiming anything special here, but I have enjoyed this lifestyle change over the past year, and I wanted to contribute to this thread. I'm just an ordinary guy, living life as best I can (when possible). Here is a before and after of me, one year apart. Pic on the right was taken 10 days before I began Primal.

Last edited by PBNewby; 12-03-2013, 02:08 PM.
          Began Primal Living: 25 Sep 2012
          Starting Weight: 82kg (180 lbs) - Lost 30 lbs since going Primal!

"I do not eat enough carbs to justify eating low-fat."
          "Have some bread with your bread, pasta, bread, and HFCS." - Unicorn
          "I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
          "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug

Comment

• Originally posted by PBNewby View Post
            Hi.

I'm not claiming anything special here, but I have enjoyed this lifestyle change over the past year, and I wanted to contribute to this thread. I'm just an ordinary guy, living life as best I can (when possible). Here is a before and after of me, one year apart. Pic on the right was taken 10 days before I began Primal.

So, you are a little smaller. But you know what stands out the most? In the 2nd pic you exude so much energy, you look as if you could spring right out of it. I feel the same way.
            50yo, 5'3"
            SW-195
            CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
            GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

Comment

• You work at the Buck Snort? I should swing by.

Sent via lightsaber

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                You work at the Buck Snort? I should swing by.

Sent via lightsaber
                Ummm, I have been to the Buck Snort exactly twice (see picture above). But yes, you should swing by, it is a great place!
                Last edited by PBNewby; 12-04-2013, 11:40 AM.
                Began Primal Living: 25 Sep 2012
                Starting Weight: 82kg (180 lbs) - Lost 30 lbs since going Primal!

"I do not eat enough carbs to justify eating low-fat."
                "Have some bread with your bread, pasta, bread, and HFCS." - Unicorn
                "I also walk my dog twice a day now instead of paying someone else to do it." - IronGirl
                "Tell me you're not weak minded enough to be outsmarted by a donut?" - not on the rug

Comment

• Have a Merry Christmas and keep the posts coming. Thanks for the inspiration! All the best for 2014

Comment

• Here I am. I hope to improve myself physically and mentally in 2014.

This is from August 6th, 2012 to December 24th, 2013.
                    Collage.jpg

Comment

• Grt job Mrfrancis

Comment

• I've only been doing the primal thing for less than two months (45-50 days), but I have currently lost about fifteen pounds and have started to put on muscle. The muscle is what I'm more focused on at the moment, but the weightloss is nice! I have taken a picture every ten days since I started. Not as huge of a difference as some people, but I'm proud of myself :P. I'm starting to get back to that point where when I say I have three kids people say, "No way!" feels good!
                        xdtm4g.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by MisterFrancis View Post
                          Here I am. I hope to improve myself physically and mentally in 2014.

This is from August 6th, 2012 to December 24th, 2013.
                          [ATTACH]15032[/ATTACH]
                          You go boy!! You look AMAZING!!

Comment

• Thank you for all the compliments. Good luck to the rest of you as well.

Keep it up Greenhudler. Keep us updated on your progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by greenhudler View Post
                              I've only been doing the primal thing for less than two months (45-50 days), but I have currently lost about fifteen pounds and have started to put on muscle. The muscle is what I'm more focused on at the moment, but the weightloss is nice! I have taken a picture every ten days since I started. Not as huge of a difference as some people, but I'm proud of myself :P. I'm starting to get back to that point where when I say I have three kids people say, "No way!" feels good!
                              [ATTACH]15140[/ATTACH]
                              Great results in a short time!

Comment

• Hi this is me from june 2013 about at 262lbs

1389478839443.jpg

And this is me december 2013. Still improving but seemed to have hit a wall on the fat loss. 205lbs

1389478962022.jpg

I hope this gives as much motivation to someone as other before and after photos have given me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
                                Last edited by votablecrane; 01-11-2014, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X