Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before and after pics

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rowr, Mr. Dilberry!

    Comment


    • Wow, you step out of this thread for a week and they up the game on you.

      Hawt dayum fellas. Mr. Anthony and dilberryhoundog......

      24650_473634496024693_1648611463_n[1].jpg

      You two have everything in the world to be proud of.
      You are an animal on this planet and the rules of engagement are non negotiable.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dilberryhoundog View Post
        Hey guys, thought I'd check in with some progress pics, a little over six months is the separation between the pics. Sorry for the undie image, it is the only one I got from the week I started.

        Dec 2012
        [ATTACH]12428[/ATTACH]

        July 2013
        [ATTACH]12429[/ATTACH]


        Sent from my iPhone
        Dang, dilberryhoundog, way to lose the basketball belly!
        50yo, 5'3"
        SW-195
        CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
        GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LauraSB View Post
          Dang, dilberryhoundog, way to lose the basketball belly!
          Yeah crazy hey, any body that sees that photo usually asks if I'm "sticking my belly out?"

          I think I may have had alot of visceral fat before PB


          Sent from my iPhone
          A little primal gem - My Success Story
          Weight lost in 4 months - 29kg (64 lbs)

          Comment


          • Just a little more progress the three stage pic is over a nine month span and down 60 ish pounds I've been a 40 waist since at least high school and the last pic are 36s I'm only about a month from 34s I have definitely seen huge advantages of lifting heavy cant wait to see abs !!!


            My mother always told me " your just big boned "
            I tell her there's no such thing as a fat skeleton !!!! Lol

            Comment


            • The first photo is me at 325 lbs in a 4x t-shirt. The second is one year later, 100 pounds lighter and down to a 2x shirt. Yes the boat does go faster now but I have to hike out harder. <grin>

              IMG_1078.jpgyale_lake_w_steve.jpg

              Comment


              • I love this thread. Great job everyone!!

                *ogles at all the nice ab shots*

                Comment


                • You all never cease to amaze.
                  5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
                  Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
                  Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
                  Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
                  ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dinghyman View Post
                    The first photo is me at 325 lbs in a 4x t-shirt. The second is one year later, 100 pounds lighter and down to a 2x shirt. Yes the boat does go faster now but I have to hike out harder. <grin>
                    ... AND that 2x shirt is just hanging off you, DM. Great job!

                    Comment


                    • Have always struggled with my weight. Contantly trying diets and failing. Got up to 320lb in 2011, added exercise and was able to get below 300lb but got stuck there. Started paleo Feb 25th- 296.5lb. At the 5 month mark (July 25th) I was down 70 lbs @225lb. It's all in the diet folks. I am a true believer. Didnt really add much more exercise either. I feel better than I ever have in my entire life. Thank God for this diet. Saved my life.
                      Dan Transformation.jpg
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • Great work!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by drothpharmd View Post
                          Have always struggled with my weight. Contantly trying diets and failing. Got up to 320lb in 2011, added exercise and was able to get below 300lb but got stuck there. Started paleo Feb 25th- 296.5lb. At the 5 month mark (July 25th) I was down 70 lbs @225lb. It's all in the diet folks. I am a true believer. Didnt really add much more exercise either. I feel better than I ever have in my entire life. Thank God for this diet. Saved my life.
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]12546[/ATTACH]
                          Freaking outstanding job, congratulations!
                          If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

                          Originally posted by tfarny
                          If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

                          Comment


                          • Wow! I'm a new member who's 45. Thank you for inspiring me. I have never been able to wear shorts ( legs like tree trunks). You look fantastic! There may still be time for me to have the feeling of a summers breeze on my legs in shorts instead of having to cover up my unsightly flesh in trousers no matter how hot it is. I won't even wear skirts as I have cankles and I'm afraid of the skirt/dress catching the breeze and showing my body. This gives me hope. I am in my own prison but it gives me hope. You are not dressed inappropriately. You are covered and decent. You worked hard. I hope I can look as good as you. I plan too.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by drothpharmd View Post
                              . Thank God for this diet. Saved my life.
                              I hear you on that! You look great!
                              50yo, 5'3"
                              SW-195
                              CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
                              GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Lora B View Post
                                Wow! I'm a new member who's 45. Thank you for inspiring me. I have never been able to wear shorts ( legs like tree trunks). You look fantastic! There may still be time for me to have the feeling of a summers breeze on my legs in shorts instead of having to cover up my unsightly flesh in trousers no matter how hot it is. I won't even wear skirts as I have cankles and I'm afraid of the skirt/dress catching the breeze and showing my body. This gives me hope. I am in my own prison but it gives me hope. You are not dressed inappropriately. You are covered and decent. You worked hard. I hope I can look as good as you. I plan too.
                                You may find, as I did, that eliminating grains & legumes vastly reduces the swelling/edema that makes for cankles. I had them for years. I have actual ankles now, even though I'm still very heavy.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X