Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before and after pics

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I thought it was borderline inappropriate.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Badgerfaced View Post
      award for most offensive comment of the day
      Eh, it was a compliment. Lighten up. Like Kakes did.

      Sent via A-10 Warthog

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
        Eh, it was a compliment. Lighten up. Like Kakes did.
        Like wow. Way to be totally insensitive.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
          Like wow. Way to be totally insensitive.
          Seriously? I made a lighthearted compliment about Kakes' success. She's done an awesome job, like everyone else on the thread. People get touchy over weird stuff.

          Next time I'll just be negative, I guess.

          Sent via A-10 Warthog

          Comment


          • Yeah, quit being so positive Nancy! It doesn't suit you.

            Comment


            • Just show us a pic of your abs, dat'll make it awwl better for the super duper
              sensitive types.

              I'm not one of those, but I know the pic will make my day infinitely better.

              C'mon Mr. Anthony, I know you can do it....

              Comment


              • I agree.... I think Mr Anthony needs to share evidence of his successful abs and then we can make equally "offensive" comments which I'm sure he will enjoy.

                http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by InSearchOfAbs View Post
                  Just show us a pic of your abs, dat'll make it awwl better for the super duper
                  sensitive types.

                  I'm not one of those, but I know the pic will make my day infinitely better.

                  C'mon Mr. Anthony, I know you can do it....
                  Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
                  I agree.... I think Mr Anthony needs to share evidence of his successful abs and then we can make equally "offensive" comments which I'm sure he will enjoy.
                  You two are terrible.

                  Fine; disclaimers, since you apparently need them on this thread now:
                  -Everyone on this thread has done a way better job than I have. My "befores" were fine, I'm nothing special compared to the ridiculous transformations here.
                  -This is all in good fun; life's too short to be serious.

                  Before (Like...10 years ago):


                  After (Like...late last year(?)):

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                    -This is all in good fun; life's too short to be serious.
                    Lesson learned, let's all move on.
                    Excellent pic! "Sun-Ra! Urgh! Urgh!"

                    Sorry, just had to do a little roaring and grunting. Kettlebells in the sun: win-win!

                    [edit]With this post, I just became a "Senior Member"! w00t![/edit]

                    Comment


                    • My "befores" were fine, I'm nothing special compared to the ridiculous transformations here.
                      -This is all in good fun; life's too short to be serious.
                      Yes, you went from "hell yes I would" to "wow, nice one arm KB swing, hell yes I would", and I mean that in the most ladylike manner possible.


                      There, consider yourself ogled and harassed.

                      http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                      Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                        You two are terrible.

                        Fine; disclaimers, since you apparently need them on this thread now:
                        -Everyone on this thread has done a way better job than I have. My "befores" were fine, I'm nothing special compared to the ridiculous transformations here.
                        -This is all in good fun; life's too short to be serious.

                        Before (Like...10 years ago):


                        After (Like...late last year(?)):

                        Just so you know, I'd so hit that. You were good looking before, and you are HOTT now. I'd do you. Twice.


                        [*grin*]

                        Comment


                        • Ooh, there was some ogling controversy while I was away! Ha!
                          I am not in the least bit offended. Let's be honest- if I wasn't up for a few "hot damn!" comments, I wouldn't be posting pics on the internet.
                          That said, Thanks guys!
                          Mr. Anthony- I ogle back appropriately. HOT.
                          You don't have to be sick to get better.
                          Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
                          Primal start: 1/2/2012
                          My Primal Journal
                          Living, loving and learning.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kakes View Post
                            I am not in the least bit offended. Let's be honest- if I wasn't up for a few "hot damn!" comments, I wouldn't be posting pics on the internet.


                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post


                              hehe

                              Comment


                              • Hey guys, thought I'd check in with some progress pics, a little over six months is the separation between the pics. Sorry for the undie image, it is the only one I got from the week I started.

                                Dec 2012
                                ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1375060026.980480.jpg

                                July 2013
                                ImageUploadedByMarks Daily Apple Forum1375060184.616022.jpg


                                Sent from my iPhone
                                A little primal gem - My Success Story
                                Weight lost in 4 months - 29kg (64 lbs)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X