Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BZM, Rocky looks alot like my rat terrier, Pip. She also loves to sleep on our bed, even in warm weather she'll crawl under the covers with only her nose sticking out.

Oh, and great job! Isn't it wonderful to see such positive changes at our age, I'll be 53 this month and I've never felt better!
    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• Kakes, you look amazing. I love pics of people who have gained weight. At 125, I am not especially light for a woman my height, but when I look in the mirror, I think more lean mass would be just as helpful as less fat.

Croll and OutdoorAmy, thanks for the kind words. I feel amazing, 20 years younger.

BZM, that doesn't look like the body of a middle aged man! I get that whole "pants on the ground" thing. DH went from 38" to 32" so fast, he could hardly buy pants. Now he's afraid he'll slip on down to a 30" and have a terrible time finding pants. The selection at 32" is already noticably worse.
      50yo, 5'3"
      SW-195
      CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
      GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

Comment

• Originally posted by LauraSB View Post
        BZM, that doesn't look like the body of a middle aged man! I get that whole "pants on the ground" thing. DH went from 38" to 32" so fast, he could hardly buy pants. Now he's afraid he'll slip on down to a 30" and have a terrible time finding pants. The selection at 32" is already noticably worse.
        My boyfriend lost weight and ended up fitting into a 16H. I had to drag him to the boy's department to try on pants.

Comment

• Laura, thanks.

I've found it's easier to find 30s than 32s. There's always the fear that I'll go back up - but that's part of the motivation to stay Primal!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• Originally posted by BZM View Post
            Laura, thanks.

I've found it's easier to find 30s than 32s. There's always the fear that I'll go back up - but that's part of the motivation to stay Primal!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
            We have found that 30s are available in taller sizes. We even have found 28 inseam in large waist sizes. But 28 inseam is not available in 28 waist. And you'd think short guys would need those.

Comment

• Originally posted by eKatherine View Post
              We have found that 30s are available in taller sizes. We even have found 28 inseam in large waist sizes. But 28 inseam is not available in 28 waist. And you'd think short guys would need those.
              Clothing companies very clearly operate under the premise that all short guys are fat.
              The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Primal Blueprint is good for this 52-year-old body!
                I agree!

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
                Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• amazing job! You look great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kakes View Post
                    As has no doubt been said already, hel-LO!
                    Meat is Prized, Wheat is Despised.

Real Food - The REAL staff of life

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip @ MIPWID View Post
                      As has no doubt been said already, hel-LO!
                      Hello indeed. Damn. Nice work Kakes.

Comment

• Yup, Kakes went from "Eh, maybe" to "Definitely would". And I mean that in the most gentlemanly way possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                          Yup, Kakes went from "Eh, maybe" to "Definitely would". And I mean that in the most gentlemanly way possible.
                          award for most offensive comment of the day
                          "I reserve the right to say stupid things"

Comment

• Originally posted by Badgerfaced View Post
                            Gee, i didn't find it offensive.
                            Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• I thought it was borderline inappropriate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Badgerfaced View Post
                                Eh, it was a compliment. Lighten up. Like Kakes did.

Sent via A-10 Warthog

Comment

Working...
                                X