X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's that side view... DSC_0026_zpsa2505321.jpg

Comment

• Gopintos, Well done! You look great, nice tan too!
      Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• Gopintos, you look like a different person....

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
        Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Originally posted by gopintos View Post
          No Glamour Shot w/makeup or anything. I was just headed out to mow my yard and I liked my hat.
          You look amazing. Already. You are a babe. And thank you for not doing a glamour shot...lol. I find them so tacky. I cringe every time I see one.

Larry, you look so happy and healthy. Wow. Who knew that cute guy was in there??

Originally posted by LarryB View Post
          The coach at my gym thinks I can do it in about 10 weeks. I've tightened up my diet for a bit (more carb restriction, eliminated dairy and all other cheats) and added some lifting to my regular boxing/cross-fit routine. I think I can pull it off!
          I think you can pull it off too. Update in ten weeks!
          be the hair that knots with my hair
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          primal since oct. 1, 2012

Comment

• WOW! You all look amazing.
            In need of motivation and inspiration? View my before and after photos!
            Follow me on Facebook - One Guy's Weight Loss Journey

Comment

• Awe shucks, y'all thanks!

Everyone is sure doing a great job!!
              65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Comment

• It's been a while! Time to check in!
                Everyone is looking gorgeous. You guys and gals are so inspirational.
                I haven't checked in photographically here since last fall. For those out there questioning if this is sustainable, I feel comfortable saying yes! My family has been primal for 18 months now.
                I hit my lowest weight last fall at about 9 months primal and have kept active and healthy. Winter cushed things up just a little, but it shed off in the spring. I have been packing on the muscle though. I left my 9 month low weight photo in there for those of you still worrying over the scale. Weight is merely your gravitational relationship with the earth. I've not changed clothing sizes, nor do I look much different (except for the tan- working on that), but I've gained 8 lbs. I'm also stronger than ever!

You don't have to be sick to get better.
                Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
                Primal start: 1/2/2012
                My Primal Journal
                Living, loving and learning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kakes View Post
                  It's been a while! Time to check in!
                  Everyone is looking gorgeous. You guys and gals are so inspirational.
                  I haven't checked in photographically here since last fall. For those out there questioning if this is sustainable, I feel comfortable saying yes! My family has been primal for 18 months now.
                  I hit my lowest weight last fall at about 9 months primal and have kept active and healthy. Winter cushed things up just a little, but it shed off in the spring. I have been packing on the muscle though. I left my 9 month low weight photo in there for those of you still worrying over the scale. Weight is merely your gravitational relationship with the earth. I've not changed clothing sizes, nor do I look much different (except for the tan- working on that), but I've gained 8 lbs. I'm also stronger than ever!

Hot damn!! I wanna be you.
                  Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

• This is my first before and in progress photo. 198 to 172 lbs. Goal weight is 157 for now or whatever weight at 12%or less bodyfat.

1372815392152.jpg

Comment

• Been catching up on this thread - you are all looking killer!

Comment

• Looking great, Kakes! "Weight is merely your gravitational relationship with the earth."-love it!
                        --mommymd

LCHF since Oct 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by LauraSB View Post
                          I got serious about losing weight April 2012. I followed a link looking for meals without bread or pasta and ended up at MDA summer of 2012. I'm not obsessive about what I eat, but my diet has gotten more and more primal as old favorites just lose their appeal.

This is me at my high of 205 lbs in Sept 2011.

This is me this morning at 125 lbs. My 14yo DD told me I was not dressed appropriately for a 50yo mother about to go run errands. I had to send it to my younger sister because I knew she'd get a kick out of it and I thought, "Hey, it's an after pic!" Thank G*d for good food!
                          *faint* You are amazing and an inspiration! I'm 44, btw and still working at it. Not ready to post pics yet.

Comment

• Wow, Laura SB! That is awesome!!

That's an inspiration right there!
                            Healthy Bucket List:
                            • Summit all of Colorado's 14-ers
                            • Hike the Appalachian Trail
                            • Do a real pull-up
                            • Run a 5k
                            • Be "Hot For Training Camp"

Check out my journey at Outdoor Amy's Blog.

Comment

• I don't have a "before" image that I can find...I kind of escaped being photographed, as many here can relate to. I may have a group one on the company server, so I'll look tomorrow.

Here's my journal, if you care to wander...

So here's an "after" pic. I apologize for the BVDs. It's hard to keep pants up these days. When I started this I was what y'all would call "skinny fat", and wore a 34 waist. These are 30s that are falling off today. Dammit it's expensive keeping up with just casual clothes!

Primal Blueprint is good for this 52-year-old body!

BZMright.jpg

P.S. That's Rocky the Jack Russell taking his ease in the background. Not impressed, I think.

Comment

• Killer past, kates, do you have a thread? Top 3 tips? I'm 36 and ready for massive change

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
                                True freedom is the ability to live in a way that is all life giving, not clouded by anything that contaminates body, spirit, or mind.

My journey: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread86444.html;)

Comment

Working...
                                X