Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, the more I look at these pics, the harder I have to work!
    Rangers Lead the Way, Hooah!

Comment

• Thanks guys.

Cilla, you're making me blush.

I'm not too sure what I did different aside from a lot of low level running. I was only lifting 1-2 times per week. I did cut way back on dairy with my deployment. I think it was just everything finally catching up. I was eating a lot of meat and only a little bit of veggies and some fruit.

I've dropped 20 lbs since I got here in Mar, but that was in the first 2 months. Everything since has just been redistribution of the weight. I was the exact same weight in those 2 pics.

Now my lifting has been either full body heavy, high intensity routines or a pullup/pushup routine. That's it.

Comment

• Originally posted by XYZ View Post
        I've dropped 20 lbs since I got here in Mar, but that was in the first 2 months. Everything since has just been redistribution of the weight. I was the exact same weight in those 2 pics.
        Seriously? Wow.

Anyway, here's me down 20 or so

The picture on the left was taken in February....I weighed the same in the left photo as I did when I started PB at the beginning of May. On the right is me as of today.....23.2 lbs down.

It's a thumbnail, clicking it will open the larger version.
        Last edited by cillakat; 07-28-2010, 10:21 AM. Reason: apologies for the cross post...yes, i'm really proud to have broken my sugar/grain addiction.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Comment

• Originally posted by cillakat View Post
          Seriously? Wow.

The picture on the left was taken in February....I weighed the same in the left photo as I did when I started PB at the beginning of May. On the right is me as of today.....23.2 lbs down.

Cillakat - You are stunning! You can definitely see the difference in your face! And beautiful family
          The pain of discipline or the pain of regret? You choose.

Oh look - I made a Journal.

Comment

Seriously? Wow.

Well done Cillakat! You're looking great!

You only started PB in May?? With all the knowledge you have acquired on it, I thought you'd been doing this forever! haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheGlowsPale View Post
              Cillakat - You are stunning! You can definitely see the difference in your face! And beautiful family
              Thank you! The bone structure and photogenicity are just luck of the draw (and fwiw, I look better in pics than irl) but the weight and the quality of fuel I give my body? Now there's something I can influence So I'm really proud of that after a lifetime of grain and sugar addiction.

Someday I'll post body pics. I am taking them.....just not posting them yet

Comment

Someday I'll post body pics. I am taking them.....just not posting them yet
                LOL, I totally understand..I'm sort of avoiding full body photos right now as well (I'm not even taking them, I really should be though)..they scare me.
                The pain of discipline or the pain of regret? You choose.

Oh look - I made a Journal.

Comment

• After about six months of relatively low-carb primal eating with intermittent fasting and close adherance to the workout plan. I'll indulge my craving for ice cream and drink some bourbon now and then, but otherwise eat pretty clean.

My weight dropped from 165 to 156, body fat percentage ~16% to ~10%, waist from 35" to 32". I'm 48, by the way.

Comment

• Yup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tucker View Post
                      After about six months of relatively low-carb primal eating with intermittent fasting and close adherance to the workout plan. I'll indulge my craving for ice cream and drink some bourbon now and then, but otherwise eat pretty clean.

My weight dropped from 165 to 156, body fat percentage ~16% to ~10%, waist from 35" to 32". I'm 48, by the way.
                      Nice!! Well done! I hope my results are this drastic in 6 months!

Comment

• Tucker, what is your height?

Comment

• Tucker... NICE JOB!!!!

I won't be posting pics anytime soon... I'm way to vain to just load a fatty fat pic... I can't commit to that!

Comment

• Originally posted by john_e_turner_ii View Post
                            Tucker, what is your height?
                            5' 11"

Comment

• Tucker, smokin'! (I think that's the second time I've used that adjective today in this thread. Not enough protein. Brain is tired-lol.)

There are many of us Atlantans here. I think we should all go for dinner at Abattoir.
                              Last edited by cillakat; 07-28-2010, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• Tucker - woah! Nice work there!

Cillakat - you look years younger!
                                Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

Working...
                                X