X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo Mama!

Comment

• Okay people, here's my update.

Early July 2012: I was about 82kg/180lb here 02_07_2012 (351x500) | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Feb 2013: Here I was about 68kg/150lb. 02_2013 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I am now between about 64-66kg, still trying to lose another 5kg or so but am VERY happy with my progress! I started lifting in early January and this has made a huge difference to my physique. I have lost 20kg/44lb on Primal since May 2012 but didn't take revealing photos at first - I think the ones I have posted show a difference well.
      Primal since May 2012. Loving life and down 50lbs.

Comment

• Wow Heth that's amazing - good job!

Comment

• mommymd looks at least 10 years younger...18 months later.
          @ YouTube
          iHerb Info - iHerb is something you want to get to know

Comment

• Wow great improvement by Heth and Mommymd, very inspirational results. Well done!
            Recent Blog: http://www.peakperformanceradio.net/...y-john-saville

https://www.facebook.com/PaleoJourne...?ref=bookmarks

Comment

• Originally posted by livinglaughinglosing View Post
              Great results! Thanks for sharing....Keep it up, your journey has just begun.
              Recent Blog: http://www.peakperformanceradio.net/...y-john-saville

https://www.facebook.com/PaleoJourne...?ref=bookmarks

Comment

• This was taken this morning; 16 months on from the one Beneath. I am currently stalled, and finding it difficult to progress now:

APRIL 2013

JANUARY 2012

Comment

• I see why you are smiling. Looking great!
                  Female back to the basics: 11-12-16
                  CW: 10-11-16: 144
                  GW: 130 a dream, I know
                  Muscle soreness surrounding Neck, Thyroid and Rosacea issues.

Comment

• Wow, amazing difference and beautiful posture! Have you been focused on it or has it changed spontaneously with other changes?
                    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost. - Neil Gaiman

My journal
                    iHerb.com code LBN037 - $10 off your first purchase

Comment

• These are from the last 18 months or so been as focused as possible but need to do better !! But down almost 50 I want to get to 199
                      My mother always told me " your just big boned "
                      I tell her there's no such thing as a fat skeleton !!!! Lol

Comment

• AvatarAbe, hello from Ma Tech land! Awesome work, even though I'm a bit late to the party!
                        5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
                        Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
                        Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
                        Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
                        ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

• markedIVlife, great transformation!!!
                          "It's true, you are a good woman. Then again, you may be the antichrist."

Comment

• image-1.jpg

not before and after, before and in between 333 to 264
                            SW 333 PBSW 308 CW 291 LW 254 GW 220

Comment

• Thanks ilovesteak it's been a long road of recovery I'm not as 100% as I'd like but I'm getting there ! At the first of the year I set a goal to do over a thousand miles this year and I'm on my way at almost 400 so far ! I'm also starting to add weights to my excercise but I have to go slow I have a severely bad back ( Ddd several herniations (9) but I'm getting there I just wish I had more support from my other half lol
                              My mother always told me " your just big boned "
                              I tell her there's no such thing as a fat skeleton !!!! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MamaGrok View Post
                                AvatarAbe, hello from Ma Tech land! Awesome work, even though I'm a bit late to the party!
                                Haha, thanks!

...as you can see, I've sorta failed at the previously stated goal of participating in the forums more. No time like the present, I suppose.

Great job everybody!

Comment

Working...
                                X