Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TCB, WOW you guys look amazing. You even look 10 years younger, both of you!

Comment

• ::tap tap:: Is this thing on? 5 days without a post? I need motivation people! Ha ha!

Comment

• OK, wasn't planning on an update just yet, but if it's this quiet, then what the hell. Sorry no shirtless flexing...wish I'd thought to take more full-length shots.

6' 2" | Age: 42 | SW: 341 | CW: 198 | GW: 180?

“Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.”
        ― Søren Kierkegaard

Comment

• Oh wow Cantare that is awesome!
          Is that all just following the PB? Or some tweaks that worked for you?

Comment

• Damn, Cantare. You went from Steve Wozniak to sexy beast. Nicely done.

Comment

• good job Cantare!!
              Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

Comment

• HOLY SHIT CANTARE! Thats wild dude, keep it up.

Comment

• Cantare, that wolf whistle you hear coming from a southerly direction is me. Well done, bro.

Comment

• Thanks, everyone, I really appreciate the compliments! Yes, Ayla, it's from following the PB, more or less...a moderate LC version (50-100 g carb most days) coupled with IF (one big meal in the evening--a pattern I fell into naturally) and a LOT of walking/hiking. Just recently I'm trying some tweaks (otzi's potato fast, some 'healthy carb' refeeds, alternating with VLC 'moar meat/fat' approach) in response to stalls (one at ~235lb and the current one at 216). I'm still way behind the curve on LHT and sprinting tho...grr.

ETA, canio wow, just googled Woz. I'd only seen him in the old 70s photos, boy did he bulk up!
                    Last edited by cantare; 02-14-2013, 03:10 PM.
                    6' 2" | Age: 42 | SW: 341 | CW: 198 | GW: 180?

“Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.”
                    ― Søren Kierkegaard

Comment

• Originally posted by cantare View Post
                      ETA, canio wow, just googled Woz. I'd only seen him in the old 70s photos, boy did he bulk up!
                      I'm renaming him the 'Anti-Cantare' from now on. He should drop you a line for some tips for reverting back to 70s form.

Comment

• Inspiring change cantare, looking pretty awesome!

Comment

• Cantare, AWESOME! You went from Peter Jackson to way better than post-weight-loss Peter Jackson, b/c he looks deflated & sickly (I think he went the vegetarian route, I seem to remember something about switching from hamburgers to "yogurt & muesli"), and you look like you were always meant to be just where you are.

Your nose looks so much easier to breathe through, too!
                          5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
                          Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
                          Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
                          Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
                          ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

• Great job Cantare. You look fabulous!

Comment

• wow, everyone looks so good. Really inspiring and motivating to me since I am just starting out!
                              Thank you all for sharing your pictures!

Just over 2 weeks in for me and I am down 3.8kg. I have a long way to go though, probably another 37kg or so.
                              It seems possible now though!

Maybe I will be brave enough to post mine when I can see some definite progress with myself

Comment

• Fantastic progress Cantare; Respect!

There is so much life in your eyes now

Comment

Working...
                                X