This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kochin View Post

Apparently they can't find any pictures of Paleo women... Wanna help make a response video?
    That guy comes across as a real asshole.

Comment

• because he is, he is a full on troll for any diet but raw vegan/fruitarian
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

• http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8456/8...876390ca01.jpg8060248298_876390ca01.jpg

Posted these before....Me paleo.... top row. Vegan.... lower left pic. Vegetarian- lower middle and right.....

Sorry vegans...... tofu,tempeh and grains did not do much for my beauty.....

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
        Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Did it!
          --
          Perfection is entirely individual. Any philosophy or pursuit that encourages individuality has merit in that it frees people. Any that encourages shackles only has merit in that it shows you how wrong and desperate the human mind can get in its pursuit of truth.

--
          I get blunter and more narcissistic by the day.
          I'd apologize, but...

Comment

• ^ Awesome!!!!
            Earthy Mama's Journal

"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food" ~ Hippocrates

Comment

• Time to start sharing it on FB & everywhere!
              5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
              Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
              Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
              Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
              ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

• Just for fun, and because it's page 500, and because today I FINALLY beat the 50lb mark!!!!!

(old pic; I'll do an official "50lb lost" one soon) (and no, it's not cheating. that wasn't just baby weight. For TWO MONTHS postpartum I couldn't lose one pound, and actually started gaining. My thighs were almost 28". Baby didn't do that, lol.)

I did it with no exercise because of chronic fatigue. Thanks to primal & Jack "the quack" Kruse & Naturethroid, that, too, is finally bidding me adieu. This was 50lb lost, easily, and maintained easily, with no hunger, no calorie counting, ever, just by a primal diet alone. (I will say that I have to throw 80/20 out the window b/c of Hashimoto's & probable celiac disease. It's 99/1 for me, and the only way I got the scale moving again was by going 100%.)

Comment

• Awesome job MamaGrok!!
                  Earthy Mama's Journal

"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food" ~ Hippocrates

Comment

• Wow Mamagrok you look so much younger!
                    Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodiewan View Post
                      kochin and heatseeker: You have both made stunning progress. Y'all are lookin' good! Much more muscle and less fat, better waist, all around great improvements.

Gadsie: You have also made visible progress in building muscle. I wish I had started weight training as early as you did. You will be an absolute beast in a few years if you keep with it. Keep training smart and avoid injuries.
                      Thanks, I try to take rest when I feel pain somewhere, but sometimes the gym is just too addictive to skip
                      well then

Comment

• Hi!
                        I'm new here and have been really, really inspired. I'm not one to do something like this (especially because it's super embarrassing) but I would really like to be held accountable on my journey. I have seen other people post this way, and thought I would try, too.

Here are my before pictures (taken yesterday):
                        IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

I was pretty appalled at how bloated my stomach is! I tend to retain water, but it's never been this bad before.
                        I'm going to try to update once a month.

Stats:
                        Height: 4'10" (yes, I'm tiny and ridiculously overweight for my height)
                        Starting Weight (before I went 100% primal yesterday!): 164
                        Current Weight: 162.8
                        Goal Weight: 115
                        Problem Areas: Arms, Upper back, inner thighs

I plan to eat at least 85% primal in the long term, but I am going pretty hard for now with 100%. My birthday is coming up in about 3 weeks, so I am pretty sure that 100% will drop.

Comment

• Originally posted by MamaGrok View Post
                          Just for fun, and because it's page 500, and because today I FINALLY beat the 50lb mark!!!!!

(old pic; I'll do an official "50lb lost" one soon) (and no, it's not cheating. that wasn't just baby weight. For TWO MONTHS postpartum I couldn't lose one pound, and actually started gaining. My thighs were almost 28". Baby didn't do that, lol.)

I did it with no exercise because of chronic fatigue. Thanks to primal & Jack "the quack" Kruse & Naturethroid, that, too, is finally bidding me adieu. This was 50lb lost, easily, and maintained easily, with no hunger, no calorie counting, ever, just by a primal diet alone. (I will say that I have to throw 80/20 out the window b/c of Hashimoto's & probable celiac disease. It's 99/1 for me, and the only way I got the scale moving again was by going 100%.)
                          You are a stunner

Comment

• Originally posted by MamaGrok View Post
                            Just for fun, and because it's page 500, and because today I FINALLY beat the 50lb mark!!!!!

YEAH MAMA!! OW! OOOWWWW!! Way to go girl!
                            You don't have to be sick to get better.
                            Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
                            Primal start: 1/2/2012
                            My Primal Journal
                            Living, loving and learning.

Comment

• Good luck qurlybee! And, amazing job MamaGrok! Wow!!
                              My Writing Blog
                              My Twitter

Comment

• Thanks for the kind words. It is kind of amazing to be here. I randomly picked my goal weight b/c I needed something I had some hope of achieving, thinking I'd never get back down to where I really should be (being 5'4" and all). And it was a nice, even number.

It feels wonderful to be here! The improvement in hypothyroid, IBS, celiac, CFS, and BED symptoms is the real clencher, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X