Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great work everyone. You all look great!

@circledotx: I really like your latest pic when you are smiling! Next time I post a picture to the forum I'll have to remember to smile too :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by egrok View Post
      Yummy
      Danke!
      Went Primal: 20 DEC 2011
      Starting: 6'1" 220 lbs
      Starting Energy: "bleh...."
      Current: 183 lbs @ 8.33% BF (Jackson/Pollock 4 caliper method)
      Current Energy: "WOOHOO!" See my journal HERE.

"Paleo? Try it, but be wary of the cult mentality that comes with it. Paleovangelists are everywhere and a bit scary."

Comment

• gopintos: you lost 20 years. you look amazing. try turning the flash off when taking photos in a mirror. congratulations. stellar transformation.
        ----------------------------------------
        F, 48, 5'10"
        Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
        Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Comment

• Awe shucks y'all, thanks! I blog over on Spark also, and when I shared those, I got all teary when I looked at it all. Bittersweet I guess. I am so glad that something finally clicked rather than sitting around waiting for my heart attack to get here.
          65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Comment

• Good job everyone! Great motivation here! Circledotx I am available! haha

Comment

• Originally posted by gopintos View Post
              Awe shucks y'all, thanks! I blog over on Spark also, and when I shared those, I got all teary when I looked at it all. Bittersweet I guess. I am so glad that something finally clicked rather than sitting around waiting for my heart attack to get here.
              I'll add you!

Comment

• Holy crap! I needed some inspiration. And wowza to all of you!!!!! Great jobs at taking back your life!

Ruby, I am reading your journal to see what you are doing. I want to look younger than a gal I used to babysit too!!!
                My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread70684.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Kymma View Post
                  Holy crap! I needed some inspiration. And wowza to all of you!!!!! Great jobs at taking back your life!

Ruby, I am reading your journal to see what you are doing. I want to look younger than a gal I used to babysit too!!!
                  right! Ruby is absolutely STUNNING!!!!

Comment

• You guys are all great! I get emotional every time I come to this thread.

Comment

• All you guys are looking awesome, some serious work being done here!
                      I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ruby View Post

Me at a wedding - 242 pounds, and another of me at a wedding - 125 pounds. In between these pictures I read Primal Blueprint, I don't think anything else needs to be said

By the way how beautiful is that bride? I used to babysit her!
                        WOW, Ruby, you just melted in half, you look INCREDIBLE. Outstanding. I bet you feel just as good as you look Well deserved!

Adopted the Primal lifestyle on: August 9 2012.
                        My sporadic journal entries are here.

Results to date: I've lost (gained?) one belt hole!

Comment

• Ruby, that is amazing. Thanks for sharing and congratulations!!!
                          Annie Ups the Ante
                          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• hot damn, ruby!

Comment

• you look great, can't wait to get to 9 months primal. Keep at it !

Comment

• Ruby, I love that picture. I can imagine both of your thoughts...

Ruby - "Yup, I'm hot."
                                Bride - "Yup, she's hot."

not that the bride is not lovely, she just seems to have a resigned look on her face.

Comment

Working...
                                X