Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gopintos: you lost 20 years. you look amazing. try turning the flash off when taking photos in a mirror. congratulations. stellar transformation.
    ----------------------------------------
    F, 48, 5'10"
    Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
    Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Comment

• Awe shucks y'all, thanks! I blog over on Spark also, and when I shared those, I got all teary when I looked at it all. Bittersweet I guess. I am so glad that something finally clicked rather than sitting around waiting for my heart attack to get here.
      65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Comment

• Good job everyone! Great motivation here! Circledotx I am available! haha

Comment

• Originally posted by gopintos View Post
          Awe shucks y'all, thanks! I blog over on Spark also, and when I shared those, I got all teary when I looked at it all. Bittersweet I guess. I am so glad that something finally clicked rather than sitting around waiting for my heart attack to get here.
          I'll add you!

Comment

• Holy crap! I needed some inspiration. And wowza to all of you!!!!! Great jobs at taking back your life!

Ruby, I am reading your journal to see what you are doing. I want to look younger than a gal I used to babysit too!!!
            My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread70684.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Kymma View Post
              Holy crap! I needed some inspiration. And wowza to all of you!!!!! Great jobs at taking back your life!

Ruby, I am reading your journal to see what you are doing. I want to look younger than a gal I used to babysit too!!!
              right! Ruby is absolutely STUNNING!!!!

Comment

• You guys are all great! I get emotional every time I come to this thread.

Comment

• All you guys are looking awesome, some serious work being done here!
                  I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ruby View Post

Me at a wedding - 242 pounds, and another of me at a wedding - 125 pounds. In between these pictures I read Primal Blueprint, I don't think anything else needs to be said

By the way how beautiful is that bride? I used to babysit her!
                    WOW, Ruby, you just melted in half, you look INCREDIBLE. Outstanding. I bet you feel just as good as you look Well deserved!

Adopted the Primal lifestyle on: August 9 2012.
                    My sporadic journal entries are here.

Results to date: I've lost (gained?) one belt hole!

Comment

• Ruby, that is amazing. Thanks for sharing and congratulations!!!
                      Annie Ups the Ante
                      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• hot damn, ruby!

Comment

• you look great, can't wait to get to 9 months primal. Keep at it !

Comment

• Ruby, I love that picture. I can imagine both of your thoughts...

Ruby - "Yup, I'm hot."
                            Bride - "Yup, she's hot."

not that the bride is not lovely, she just seems to have a resigned look on her face.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lyns84 View Post
                              Six weeks ago: photo.jpg picture by lyns84 - Photobucket

Today, 14lbs lighter: photo.jpg picture by lyns84 - Photobucket

I can't see any difference, infact I think I look wider! My clothes are falling off me though, so I must be just shrinking in general...
                              The reason you can't see a difference is you have posted the link to the same photo for the before and after pics. The URL is exactly the same as is the number of views received.

Comment

• Originally posted by noldorimbor View Post
                                Unfortunately I don't have a "before picture", I just wanted to show results of mixing PBP and P90X.

I've been eating Primal for 6 months and doing P90X (3 days a week since I read PBP) for 8 months. I have the body I could never imagine to have before, as I work in a bank, sitting on a desk during the day. I have only oneproblem with PBP, I feel like I should eat more carbs, but I'm kind of afraid. Bananas and potatoes are said to be "dangerous", so I can't really decide how much or when to eat them, either I skip them a lot with fear of overeating and I feel weak for p90x, or I feel I overeat them to feel cheated afterwards.

[ATTACH]9885[/ATTACH]
                                Hot, hot, hot! this sounds corny but I reckon your body is as close to my ideal male body I have seen for a long time. Yum,! Got this lady's attention...

Comment

Working...
                                X