Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me at a wedding - 242 pounds, and another of me at a wedding - 125 pounds. In between these pictures I read Primal Blueprint, I don't think anything else needs to be said

By the way how beautiful is that bride? I used to babysit her!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ruby; 11-16-2012, 06:57 PM.
    Michelle
    totally primal since 5/16/2010, 41 years old my journal
    240+/128/121 (I'm 5'3")

Comment

• Originally posted by ruby View Post
      [ATTACH]9983[/ATTACH][ATTACH]9984[/ATTACH]

Me at a wedding - 242 pounds, and another of me at a wedding - 125 pounds. In between these pictures I read Primal Blueprint, I don't think anything else needs to be said

Sounds amazing. Congratulations. Unfortunately since you didn't first post the photos on photobucket or some other image software, we won't see the photos for some time. /Lu
      ----------------------------------------
      F, 48, 5'10"
      Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
      Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Comment

• OH you can't see them? they show up for me; I will edit it so they load from a remote host like flickr

OK sorry I hope they show up now
        Last edited by ruby; 11-16-2012, 06:58 PM.
        Michelle
        240+/128/121 (I'm 5'3")

Comment

• Originally posted by circledotx View Post
          [ATTACH]9981[/ATTACH]

You all are awesome! I feel pretty good lately and seeing all the support is amazing. Here is one more of a genuine smile. I'm finally seeing me for what I really look like and it's nice. I feel so good. I just want anyone out there struggling with your weight that each day brings you closer to health! Never look back.
          Yay smiles. So much better.
          Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

OH you can't see them? they show up for me; I will edit it so they load from a remote host like flickr

Yes, they show up now.

Good work! How long did that take?
            Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• They show up and that is amazing, Ruby! Congrats!!

Comment

OH you can't see them? they show up for me; I will edit it so they load from a remote host like flickr

Wow -- congratulations! You LOOK AMAZING! CONGRATULATIONS. You should be very proud of yourself. What a mentor you are for so many others. /Lu
                ----------------------------------------
                F, 48, 5'10"
                Start Date: 25-06-12 @ 161lbs
                Goal Reached: 30-09-12 @ 143lb. Now bouncing between 145lb - 149lb. I'd like less bounce and more consistency :-)

Started Cross Fit 20.12.12 ---- Can't wait to submit my success story on the 1st anniversary of starting primal.

Comment

• thanks! I lost the first 90 pounds in the first 8 months (!) then the next 25 or so in the following year
                  Michelle
                  240+/128/121 (I'm 5'3")

Comment

• Gosh those are all so great!! I came over here to share, but now I hate to

I don't have a before and after, but I have a before and a "right now" which is about half way to goal. And I don't know how to take self portraits with a cell phone either, so I hesitate to even share.... but here goes I guess.. ugghhh. Why do I have this big knot in my gut....

Okay here goes. This is me, back when I was a fat OLD lady, thinking she was on her last leg. Probably my heaviest, I dont even know.

And this was last night, messing around trying to figure out how to work my phone. Sorry I dont know how to take pictures yet, I will try again sometime.
                    65lbs gone and counting!!

Fat 2 Fit - One Woman's Journey

Comment

• OMG, Circledotx, Ruby and Gopintos you are amazing! My jaw dropped open seeing your pictures! You are inspirational!
                      Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• Ruby, you look fabulous!
                        Circledotx, you are really pretty! Great smile.

Gopintos, you are doing very well

Comment

• Yesterday I was at a party and went shirtless outside where it was freezing to "feel free" and got all groped by 3 girls. Now I don't have any before pictures anymore because I'm afraid it'll disappoint me but this sure shows something has changed
                          well then

Comment

Me at a wedding - 242 pounds, and another of me at a wedding - 125 pounds. In between these pictures I read Primal Blueprint, I don't think anything else needs to be said

Look at you! Wow, congrats at all the amazing work! Absolutely stunning.

Comment

• Originally posted by gopintos View Post
                              Gosh those are all so great!! I came over here to share, but now I hate to

I don't have a before and after, but I have a before and a "right now" which is about half way to goal. And I don't know how to take self portraits with a cell phone either, so I hesitate to even share.... but here goes I guess.. ugghhh. Why do I have this big knot in my gut....

Okay here goes. This is me, back when I was a fat OLD lady, thinking she was on her last leg. Probably my heaviest, I dont even know.

And this was last night, messing around trying to figure out how to work my phone. Sorry I dont know how to take pictures yet, I will try again sometime.
                              Never feel inadequate to others, you're doing an fantastic job! Way to go!!!

Comment

• Ruby!! You're TINY!!! Wow.
                                My Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X