This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by perennialpam View Post
    Re: all of you, but circledot.x now too.

Isn't it a wonderful feeling - all these compliments. You do look amazing and I'm hoping an inspiration to a woman I work with. I've led her here - but hope she tries it. Thanks for showing such a remarkable conversion for those who feel they have no hope.
    The best feeling is the knowledge that I don't have to just deal with whatever. I CAN conquer myself. Anyone is capable of taking one step at a time towards good health, it just takes the support, drive, and discovery. You either really want to or don't. I can tell you there were years I just wished I was normal and could lose weight. I'd try, but didn't have the support or knowledge to keep me going. Finally taking the commitment to research and understand what it meant to "diet" is how I got here. Now I'm dedicated to being healthy, happy, and strong. Strength is my motivator. Inner and outer.

Comment

• love it!

Originally posted by Goosejuggler View Post
      As someone once said to me, and I think it bears repeating here:
      'From muffin top to tough 'n' hot!'

Comment

• Circledotx! Good god! Amazing transformation.

Comment

• Am sooo glad i have this forum to turn to when the going gets tough! Have got so much inspiration from each and everyone of you! Have been primal since april , 22lbs down, but not yet ready for the pictures!! Have given myself a year to get myself looking good naked :P! So far Hubby seems quite happy!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeldingHank View Post
            Circledotx! Good god! Amazing transformation.
            Thanks! You all have given me the motivation to step it up! I've got some experiments going on right now with NK eating, I'm going to see how far I can take this body.

Comment

• Originally posted by circledotx View Post
              Thanks! I'm going to see how far I can take this body.
              Pics or it didn't happen.
              If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

So I've been doing the Primal way for over a year. No doubt the best eating I've ever done in my life. Always hiccups along the way, but never stopped working! [ATTACH]9845[/ATTACH][ATTACH]9846[/ATTACH]
                Circledotx like everyone else has said outfrickinstanding transformation. The only comment I really wanna say is in your fat (before) pics you are smiling but in your fit (after) pics are seem to frown. Man if I had that kinda success I'd be grinning from ear to ear all the time. You have more than enough reason to smile no scratch that laugh!
                All time high weight 262 lbs
                Primal since Spring 2012
                Start PB Weight: 240 lbs ish
                Current Weight: 220lbs ish
                Goal Weight:190-200 lbs
                All on a 6ft. 1/2 inch frame.

I can't wait to meet my abs for the first time in my life. We gotta lot of catching up to do.

I love this way of eating and hope to be able to help others.

Comment

• Hello! I can't see the photos. Is there any reason? I see a big exclamation mark

Comment

• Originally posted by Grokdaddy View Post
                    Circledotx like everyone else has said outfrickinstanding transformation. The only comment I really wanna say is in your fat (before) pics you are smiling but in your fit (after) pics are seem to frown. Man if I had that kinda success I'd be grinning from ear to ear all the time. You have more than enough reason to smile no scratch that laugh!

Yeah, I do the whole stone-face thing a lot in pictures. I think I'm ugly. Typical woman.

Comment

• Picture 29.jpgPicture 31.jpg

Comment

So I've been doing the Primal way for over a year. No doubt the best eating I've ever done in my life. Always hiccups along the way, but never stopped working! [ATTACH]9845[/ATTACH][ATTACH]9846[/ATTACH]
                        damn,,,

Comment

• Been a few months since I visited the thread but people ... DAMN.

And it bears repeating. DAMN.

I can't believe the amazing pics that are here.

@circledotx:
                          Good lord woman, you are SO NOT ugly. Do the world a favor, smile more, and continue looking good. Beauty is hard to find in an increasingly unhealthy world-we need more of it. We need more of you. That is all.
                          Went Primal July 25th, 2011.

Current Age: 25

Total Loss: 126 lbs

Starting Stats: Weighed 266 lbs, Body Fat 37.6% (100 lbs), BMI 40.9

Current Stats: Weight 140 lbs, Body Fat 15.2% (21.1 lbs), BMI 21.2

Current Goals: Get a stronger core through Pilates and continue being as Primal as I can be.

My Weight Loss Notes Now on a blog page. It starts with "My Weight Loss: Introduction." Available to the public, share with friends if you'd like!

Comment

Yeah, I do the whole stone-face thing a lot in pictures. I think I'm ugly. Typical woman.
                            Not even freakin close to ugly. You need a different mirror!!

Comment

I've yet to see someone who isn't prettier when they smile. And, nope, not ugly.
                              Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Nov 16th 2012.jpg

You all are awesome! I feel pretty good lately and seeing all the support is amazing. Here is one more of a genuine smile. I'm finally seeing me for what I really look like and it's nice. I feel so good. I just want anyone out there struggling with your weight that each day brings you closer to health! Never look back.

Comment

Working...
                                X