This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by circledotx View Post
    So I've been doing the Primal way for over a year. No doubt the best eating I've ever done in my life. Always hiccups along the way, but never stopped working! [ATTACH]9845[/ATTACH][ATTACH]9846[/ATTACH]
    That's impressive progress, circledotx.
    Would I be putting a grain-feed cow on a fad diet if I took it out of the feedlot and put it on pasture eating the grass nature intended?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
      Circledotx, that is awesome. I mean this as a serious and not disrespectful compliment: you went from "definitely would not" to "definitely would."
      +1
      If I just said LOL, I lied. Do or do not. There is no try.

Comment

So I've been doing the Primal way for over a year. No doubt the best eating I've ever done in my life. Always hiccups along the way, but never stopped working! [ATTACH]9845[/ATTACH][ATTACH]9846[/ATTACH]

Holy shit! somewhere along the way, you got really hot!

Comment

• Holy guacamole people - everyone looks freaking awesome.

Sometimes I worry about the paleo movement losing momentum, then when I see people having such success - there is no way it can. Think of all the people on the success thread, and think how many other people they have inspired to try paleo and so on and on.

Yey for everyone!
          The Paleo Strongwoman - A site dedicated to strength, and feeding strength.

Comment

• circledotx: holy effin shit!!! Very impressive!

Comment

• Originally posted by primalasfuck View Post
              circledotx: holy effin shit!!! Very impressive!
              thanks - hard work, but I'm dedicated!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stacy15 View Post
                Wow! You look great!

I'd love to hear more about your story. Truly amazing!
                Contact me directly if you'd like. I'm definitely here for support or any questions needing answers!

Comment

• Originally posted by hixster View Post
                  Circledotx, WOW
                  appreciate it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                    Circledotx, that is awesome. I mean this as a serious and not disrespectful compliment: you went from "definitely would not" to "definitely would."
                    Best LOL moment of the night! Thanks for the compliment.

Comment

• Originally posted by KV8R View Post
                      Holy shit! somewhere along the way, you got really hot!
                      I was a hot girl in hiding... lol

Comment

I was a hot girl in hiding... lol
                        As someone once said to me, and I think it bears repeating here:
                        'From muffin top to tough 'n' hot!'
                        The Paleo Strongwoman - A site dedicated to strength, and feeding strength.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goosejuggler View Post
                          As someone once said to me, and I think it bears repeating here:
                          'From muffin top to tough 'n' hot!'
                          Nicely said.
                          August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
                            Gadsie, you have abs!
                            Hell yeah he does!
                            Looking good Gadsies.
                            If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                            If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Unfortunately I don't have a "before picture", I just wanted to show results of mixing PBP and P90X.

I've been eating Primal for 6 months and doing P90X (3 days a week since I read PBP) for 8 months. I have the body I could never imagine to have before, as I work in a bank, sitting on a desk during the day. I have only oneproblem with PBP, I feel like I should eat more carbs, but I'm kind of afraid. Bananas and potatoes are said to be "dangerous", so I can't really decide how much or when to eat them, either I skip them a lot with fear of overeating and I feel weak for p90x, or I feel I overeat them to feel cheated afterwards.

IMG00047-20121103-1004.jpg

Comment

• Re: all of you, but circledot.x now too.

Isn't it a wonderful feeling - all these compliments. You do look amazing and I'm hoping an inspiration to a woman I work with. I've led her here - but hope she tries it. Thanks for showing such a remarkable conversion for those who feel they have no hope.
                                Female back to the basics: 11-12-16
                                CW: 10-11-16: 144
                                GW: 130 a dream, I know
                                Muscle soreness surrounding Neck, Thyroid and Rosacea issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X