Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every time I look at this thread I'm astounded, fantastic progress folks!!
    If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• you asking me? im not totally sure, I know when i started my transform process over again 2 months ago i was at 19%..Id have to do some calculations today to figure out new stats..maybe 17%???
      .but im weighin right now around 184
      Originally posted by Greenbeast View Post
      Doing well there!

where do you think/know you're BF% is at now?
      Started Primal November 20, 2011
      Slipped from Christmas-New Years
      January 2, 2012 until Death= 100% Primal/Paleo

Start Weight-210
      Goal Weight-Skinny with a 6 pack and lean all around

Journal.... http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread44612.html

Comment

• Grey Dress.jpg
        Grey Dress | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

So I never have posted pics except for my journal, because frankly y'all look great in swimwear and I ummm, amd still embarassed. But I just finished Whole 30 and am proud. So I was going thru old photos, and it occured to me that while, no I don't look good naked, I look great in clothes compared to the past. I am posting a progression of pics, the last one in the series was after failing to lose doing Insanity and starving myself. Not a huge difference from the one just out of college..... By the way, if anyone ever tries to tell you veganism is great for weight loss.... first pic in the fat row is of me in my vegan days. The last pic in the top row is of me this morning after noshing on bacon.

My dream is to post a pic of me in a bikini, but that will come later.

http://maggiesfeast.wordpress.com/
        Check out my blog. Hope to share lots of great recipes and ideas!

Comment

• Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
          [ATTACH]9416[/ATTACH]
          Grey Dress | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

So I never have posted pics except for my journal, because frankly y'all look great in swimwear and I ummm, amd still embarassed. But I just finished Whole 30 and am proud. So I was going thru old photos, and it occured to me that while, no I don't look good naked, I look great in clothes compared to the past. I am posting a progression of pics, the last one in the series was after failing to lose doing Insanity and starving myself. Not a huge difference from the one just out of college..... By the way, if anyone ever tries to tell you veganism is great for weight loss.... first pic in the fat row is of me in my vegan days. The last pic in the top row is of me this morning after noshing on bacon.

My dream is to post a pic of me in a bikini, but that will come later.
          You look FABULOUS Magnolia!

I suppose bikini pics are great, but there are wonderful progress pics without all that skin too!
          “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
          ~Friedrich Nietzsche
          And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• I love the pic of you in the electric blue dress, as it looks spontaneous and you look very happy.
            F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosstycoon View Post
              you asking me? im not totally sure, I know when i started my transform process over again 2 months ago i was at 19%..Id have to do some calculations today to figure out new stats..maybe 17%???
              .but im weighin right now around 184

Yeah i was, thanks.
              What height are you out of interest?

Comment

• Wow Magnolia you are a success story already. Way to go.

Comment

• magnolia, you are looking good!

Comment

• my current stats are 5'10 and weighin in at like 182-184 currently

Start Weight-210

Comment

• cool thanks

Comment

• Man with this V in no way you're still 17%, I'm pretty sure you're lower than that.

Awesome progress everyone !
                        Young self-caring Paleo-eater from France.
                        (So please forgive the strange way I tend to express myself in your beautiful language )

Comment

• day dreamer ima do some calculations and figure them out within the next hour..will keep everyone updated

Start Weight-210

Comment

• You should put your hands on some sort of calipers, or even a BIA scale (even if it's not totally accurate, could give a rough idea, and it helps to keep track if you weigh yourself in the same conditions everytime)
                            Young self-caring Paleo-eater from France.
                            (So please forgive the strange way I tend to express myself in your beautiful language )

Comment

• ya i just did some measure ments and it still says im at 18%...Ima go buy some calipers when i get some extra cash here soon

Start Weight-210

Comment

• You're probably 13 or 14% tops, bossty.
                                August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

Working...
                                X