X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Corvidae View Post
    So.... I think I've finally done it.
    Wow! From one woman to another, you are kickin' ass! Don't forget to share the nitty gritty of your diet and exercise plans

Comment

• Great job Ghâshûl!
      My Writing Blog
      My Twitter

Comment

• My wife seconds that
        Excellent work Corvidae!

Comment

• Wow, Ghâshûl, you're a totally different person ! Nice leg definition you show there in the climbing pic ! Good job man
          Corvidae, you look very nice, may I say, in your last pics. It's great to see someone getting to therir goals.

Here are some progress pics :
          Here is my body at the very beginning of my true TRT, following a big period of body degradation, the muscles just started to rebuild themselves but I look very unhealthy

And here is me today, around 3 or 4 months paleo and with a non optimal TRT going down, without any kind of physical activites

Young self-caring Paleo-eater from France.
          (So please forgive the strange way I tend to express myself in your beautiful language )

Comment

• Originally posted by Daydreamer View Post
            Here is my body at the very beginning of my true TRT, following a big period of body degradation, the muscles just started to rebuild themselves but I look very unhealthy

And here is me today, around 3 or 4 months paleo and with a non optimal TRT going down, without any kind of physical activites

Wow, it's a big difference, you looks much stronger and healthier! Keep up the good work

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65041.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Daydreamer View Post
              Wow, Ghâshûl, you're a totally different person ! Nice leg definition you show there in the climbing pic ! Good job man
              Corvidae, you look very nice, may I say, in your last pics. It's great to see someone getting to therir goals.

Quelle différence! C'est incroyable de voir le change de quelques mois, même sans activités!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahoytheship View Post
                Quelle différence! C'est incroyable de voir le change de quelques mois, même sans activités!
                Oh, merci beaucoup
                Francophone ? =]
                Bienvenue parmis nous en tout cas.

Je dois dire que l'alimentation Paleo m'impressionne vraiment au niveau de la composition corporelle vers laquelle elle me mène. Même si une partie vient de la restauration de taux hormonaux physiologiques, je suis certain que jamais je n'aurais réussi à atteindre un corps avec une telle allure athlétique sans aucune activité physique avec une alimentation standard.

I have to say that the Paleo WOE impresses me very much in terms of the body composition that it starts to give me. Even if a part of this comes from the restauration of physiological hormonal levels, I'm pretty much convinced that I could never have get a body with this kind of "athletic shape" without physical activities with a CW diet.
                Last edited by Daydreamer; 08-27-2012, 06:38 PM.
                (So please forgive the strange way I tend to express myself in your beautiful language )

Comment

• Daydreamer, what was your testosterone level before the treatment, if you don't mind me asking? And what is it now?

Comment

• When I was 17, my Total T was around 300 ng/dl, then it fell to 170 ng/dl
                    I crashed badly when I tried to do weights lifting. My Total T just before being treated, in February, was around 20 ng/dl.

Now it's around 700 ng/dl when measuring the peak and the through, but in France it's treated in a very suboptimal way so I need to go to Brussels where a very reputable doc can give me help in terms of injection frequency, estradiol control (aromatase inhibitors)...etc
                    Last edited by Daydreamer; 08-28-2012, 03:04 AM.

Comment

• You look wonderful...great job. I'm sure you feel much better. Continued good health to you on your paleo journey!
                      A Woman's Place Is In The Revolution.

Comment

• Thank you very much !

Comment

• Thanks for the comments
                          You do indeed look much healthier now too, daydreamer!

Comment

• Deleted.
                            Last edited by Gilleh; 09-21-2012, 07:37 AM.
                            Everything is bad for something - How do you feel today?

Comment

• Gilleh, your pecs and lats look bigger...no? Strange that you weigh less in the new pic but look more...robust. IDK, maybe it's the tan. Overall I would say there's just something about the new pics, you look heartier and healthier.

Syd
                              29/F
                              5'4.5
                              Highest weight: 220
                              Starting weight: 195
                              Current weight: 179
                              Goal weight: 127

Comment

• You can see a difference, maybe a subtle difference, but one non the less. To gain weight you need to be eating the correct foods, it's no use just cutting grains etc... You actually need to eat a considerable amount of food.

Body builders tend to focus on the assumption of approximately 1g of protein per 1lb of of lean body fat so if you weigh roughly 120lbs taken from you wighing 54kg then you should be eating about 120g of protein a day! Thats roughly 5 large chicken breasts by my calculations!

Also depends on your workout regime as well to build muscle, building lean weight (muscle) most bodybuilders advocate doing low reps high weight.

Check out defranco's built like a badass workout programme

DeFranco's Training ..:: The Ultimate Way To Become A Better Athlete ::..

or even google stronglifts 5x5

You will probabably never look like mr olympia or whatever because of your body type. Just stick at it and you will notice the difference if you heed this advice.

PS I am not a PT nor a doc, but I have trained American Football players and use to bodybuild so I have done my research on this kind of thing!!

Comment

Working...
                                X