This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raiken3712 View Post
    New updates I noticed something interesting while looking at my new pictures. Anyone else notice? Can't wait for more results so exciting. I just started Jack Kruse CT protocol. Actually I can't tell by the pictures...I certainly see a difference looking at myself now from than though.

Raiken that is amazing!

Comment

• Originally posted by MamaGrok View Post

Cantare, what jumped out at me (<--- has read way too much Weston Price and really recognizes temporary & permanent face changes caused by diet, much to my chagrin when trying to avoid seeing it all around me) was how seriously easier your face looks to breathe through. Before/after SERIOUS change. !
      Yes, it is the most noticeable, makes such a difference!

Comment

• Originally posted by Quarry View Post
        Raiken that is amazing!
        The funny thing is the second set of pictures says on the notes I have on Photobucket 241 and still going down. That would make me a lower weight in the second set than I am now. I went up in weight because of a backslide if you will to 277 and am now back in the 240s. Second set is 249.

I'd love guesses on the improvement I'm talking about in the after photos. It may not actually be possible to tell in the photos...maybe if you look close :P
        Height: 6'1"
        Primal start date: July 1st 2011
        Start Weight: 275
        Current Weight: 248
        Stats below as of September 1st 2011 Tested via BodPod
        Body Fat 25.4%
        Fat Mass 63.721
        Fat Free Mass 74.6%
        Fat Free Mass 187.087
        Goal weight: 180-200 lbs(Recommended weight is around 180 for my height but that sounds low)
        Total lost so far: 27 lbs

Comment

• My Guess

Originally posted by Raiken3712 View Post
          I'd love guesses on the improvement I'm talking about in the after photos. It may not actually be possible to tell in the photos...maybe if you look close :P
          I say your beard is fuller and seems darker. Besides you look so happy!!
          Female back to the basics: 11-12-16
          CW: 10-11-16: 144
          GW: 130 a dream, I know
          Muscle soreness surrounding Neck, Thyroid and Rosacea issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by perennialpam View Post
            I say your beard is fuller and seems darker. Besides you look so happy!!
            Actually it was hair I'm referring to...because the pictures aren't so great...maybe even a little blurry you can't see clearly but I definitely think I have more hair. On my chest and stomach is where I noticed most. Of course my beard too...but that's just because I've been growing it longer this time than at the time of the other picture heh.

I didn't notice the color change. Good eye. I think my Testosterone levels are up a bit...or at least I think that's the reason for more hair. I should hope so because I paid for an Aromatase inhibitor called Testanex to stop conversion of T to Estrogen. Maybe its a sign that it worked.

I'm guessing as time goes on and I lose more of my endocrine organ ie fat I'll produce more T and less Estrogen. Wonder how much hair I'll end up with.
            Body Fat 25.4%
            Fat Mass 63.721
            Fat Free Mass 74.6%
            Fat Free Mass 187.087
            Goal weight: 180-200 lbs(Recommended weight is around 180 for my height but that sounds low)

Comment

• Oh my god Gadsie you went from scary starvation victim to handsome young man. Great job.
              Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
                Oh my god Gadsie you went from scary starvation victim to handsome young man. Great job.
                X1Gazillion

Great work.

Comment

• Man amazing results keep it up

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                    Owl and bald eagle!
                    https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...40413806_n.jpg That was after washing after the last session (3 sessions total, for outline, shading, and color), so the red on the owl's belly is gone, but the rest is how the colors are. It's kind of a water-color feel.
                    Tattoo looks awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
                      Oh my god Gadsie you went from scary starvation victim to handsome young man. Great job.
                      Originally posted by InSearchOfAbs View Post
                      X1Gazillion

Great work.
                      Thanks a lot
                      well then

Comment

• Thanks for all of the kind wordst.

I have to say that I have been a little surprised by the response to the new me.

Last edited by johnny767; 08-09-2012, 04:41 AM.

Comment

• Hahaha! That's awesome, johnny!
                          August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• Originally posted by Raiken3712 View Post
                            Actually it was hair I'm referring to...because the pictures aren't so great...maybe even a little blurry you can't see clearly but I definitely think I have more hair. On my chest and stomach is where I noticed most. Of course my beard too...but that's just because I've been growing it longer this time than at the time of the other picture heh.

I didn't notice the color change. Good eye. I think my Testosterone levels are up a bit...or at least I think that's the reason for more hair. I should hope so because I paid for an Aromatase inhibitor called Testanex to stop conversion of T to Estrogen. Maybe its a sign that it worked.

I'm guessing as time goes on and I lose more of my endocrine organ ie fat I'll produce more T and less Estrogen. Wonder how much hair I'll end up with.
                            Aaaah, yeah, but the top in the final one obscures that. Interesting change.

Comment

• Very funny johnny767 - that is great!

Comment

• Originally posted by Quarry View Post
                                Aaaah, yeah, but the top in the final one obscures that. Interesting change.
                                The last four are on the same day. I just took the compression shirt ones because I got it to show weight loss. As I lose its easier to notice with a compression shirt on. Its sort of like taking measurements but without actually taking them. Its easier to see reduction with a compression shirt. The first two are from Oct 2011 at 241 and the last four on August 6, 2012 at 248
                                Body Fat 25.4%
                                Fat Mass 63.721
                                Fat Free Mass 74.6%
                                Fat Free Mass 187.087

Comment

Working...
                                X