Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before and after pics

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Lyns84 View Post
    It's fab! Here's mine: sat for 4hrs :-/ image.jpg picture by lyns84 - Photobucket
    Haha I love it! Such great character.
    Depression Lies

    Comment


    • Quick update

      photo 1.jpg

      photo 2.jpg

      Or (since it doesn't approve)

      http://s1170.photobucket.com/albums/...er_media_share

      http://s1170.photobucket.com/albums/...er_media_share

      22 lbs difference
      Last edited by Gadsie; 08-07-2012, 09:01 AM.
      well then

      Comment


      • My Primal Journey!

        This photo (Crotia May 2012) is what prompted me to start the Primal/Paleo life style. In September I will post a picture of me after 4 months....Oh god, I hope I show some improvement"
        Attached Files
        ôBut a smell shivered him awake.It was a scent as old as the world. It was a hundred aromas of a thousand places. It was the tang of pine needles. It was the musk of sex. It was the muscular rot of mushrooms. It was the spice of oak. Meaty and redolent of soil and bark and herb. It was bats and husks and burrows and moss. It was solid and alive - so alive! And it was close"

        Comment


        • Oh MAN it's been several days... how LONG before Betorq's pics are approved? And what should we be doing instead that avoids this? I've seen pics & videos appear instantly for some members... I wish I knew what THEY'RE doing... ?!
          SW: 243
          CW: 177
          Goal: Health

          Comment


          • Originally posted by KerryK View Post
            Oh MAN it's been several days... how LONG before Betorq's pics are approved? And what should we be doing instead that avoids this? I've seen pics & videos appear instantly for some members... I wish I knew what THEY'RE doing... ?!
            Pictures uploaded to the forum require prior approval but photobucket ones don't. Or other image hosting for that matter I think.

            Yep from what I can tell Betorq and a few others uploaded to their MDS forum album. Sadly using that will make you wait for approval.
            Age: 28
            Height: 6'1"
            Primal start date: July 1st 2011
            Start Weight: 275
            Current Weight: 248
            Stats below as of September 1st 2011 Tested via BodPod
            Body Fat 25.4%
            Fat Mass 63.721
            Fat Free Mass 74.6%
            Fat Free Mass 187.087
            Goal weight: 180-200 lbs(Recommended weight is around 180 for my height but that sounds low)
            Total lost so far: 27 lbs

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Raiken3712 View Post
              Pictures uploaded to the forum require prior approval but photobucket ones don't. Or other image hosting for that matter I think.

              Yep from what I can tell Betorq and a few others uploaded to their MDS forum album. Sadly using that will make you wait for approval.
              Yeah and when you're logged in you can't see your pictures aren't approved
              well then

              Comment


              • Gasie, nice progress!
                Depression Lies

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
                  Quick update

                  [ATTACH]8757[/ATTACH]

                  [ATTACH]8758[/ATTACH]

                  Or (since it doesn't approve)

                  Pictures by gadsiegadsie - Photobucket

                  Pictures by gadsiegadsie - Photobucket

                  22 lbs difference
                  Gadsie, NICE WORK!

                  Comment


                  • Gadsie! You looks so much healthier! Nice work dude!!
                    You don't have to be sick to get better.
                    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
                    Primal start: 1/2/2012
                    My Primal Journal
                    Living, loving and learning.

                    Comment


                    • More AMAZING progress. This thread is moving *fast* with it lately!

                      Cantare, what jumped out at me (<--- has read way too much Weston Price and really recognizes temporary & permanent face changes caused by diet, much to my chagrin when trying to avoid seeing it all around me) was how seriously easier your face looks to breathe through. Before/after SERIOUS change. It looked painful to breathe (even while awake) in your before nasal area, and so much more comfortable now. As someone who has been through a milder version of that change (and even that was hugely wonderful), it is awesome to see it in you !
                      5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
                      Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
                      Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
                      Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
                      ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

                      Comment


                      • Gadsie, I really see a difference, it's great to see that you've gained healthy weight (muscle!). Well done!
                        SW: 243
                        CW: 177
                        Goal: Health

                        Comment


                        • New updates I noticed something interesting while looking at my new pictures. Anyone else notice? Can't wait for more results so exciting. I just started Jack Kruse CT protocol. Actually I can't tell by the pictures...I certainly see a difference looking at myself now from than though.





                          Age: 28
                          Height: 6'1"
                          Primal start date: July 1st 2011
                          Start Weight: 275
                          Current Weight: 248
                          Stats below as of September 1st 2011 Tested via BodPod
                          Body Fat 25.4%
                          Fat Mass 63.721
                          Fat Free Mass 74.6%
                          Fat Free Mass 187.087
                          Goal weight: 180-200 lbs(Recommended weight is around 180 for my height but that sounds low)
                          Total lost so far: 27 lbs

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by kcarol View Post
                            Gadsie, NICE WORK!
                            Originally posted by Kakes View Post
                            Gadsie! You looks so much healthier! Nice work dude!!
                            Originally posted by KerryK View Post
                            Gadsie, I really see a difference, it's great to see that you've gained healthy weight (muscle!). Well done!
                            Thank you all! Everybody on the forum has helped me a lot
                            well then

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Raiken3712 View Post
                              New updates I noticed something interesting while looking at my new pictures. Anyone else notice? Can't wait for more results so exciting. I just started Jack Kruse CT protocol. Actually I can't tell by the pictures...I certainly see a difference looking at myself now from than though.





                              Raiken that is amazing!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MamaGrok View Post

                                Cantare, what jumped out at me (<--- has read way too much Weston Price and really recognizes temporary & permanent face changes caused by diet, much to my chagrin when trying to avoid seeing it all around me) was how seriously easier your face looks to breathe through. Before/after SERIOUS change. !
                                Yes, it is the most noticeable, makes such a difference!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X