This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking great, all!
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
      Owl and bald eagle!
      https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...40413806_n.jpg That was after washing after the last session (3 sessions total, for outline, shading, and color), so the red on the owl's belly is gone, but the rest is how the colors are. It's kind of a water-color feel.
      It's fab! Here's mine: sat for 4hrs :-/ image.jpg picture by lyns84 - Photobucket

Comment

• Originally posted by Lyns84 View Post
        It's fab! Here's mine: sat for 4hrs :-/ image.jpg picture by lyns84 - Photobucket
        Haha I love it! Such great character.
        Depression Lies

Comment

• Quick update

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

Or (since it doesn't approve)

http://s1170.photobucket.com/albums/...er_media_share

http://s1170.photobucket.com/albums/...er_media_share

22 lbs difference
          Last edited by Gadsie; 08-07-2012, 09:01 AM.
          well then

Comment

• My Primal Journey!

This photo (Crotia May 2012) is what prompted me to start the Primal/Paleo life style. In September I will post a picture of me after 4 months....Oh god, I hope I show some improvement"
            Attached Files
            ôBut a smell shivered him awake.It was a scent as old as the world. It was a hundred aromas of a thousand places. It was the tang of pine needles. It was the musk of sex. It was the muscular rot of mushrooms. It was the spice of oak. Meaty and redolent of soil and bark and herb. It was bats and husks and burrows and moss. It was solid and alive - so alive! And it was close"

Comment

• Oh MAN it's been several days... how LONG before Betorq's pics are approved? And what should we be doing instead that avoids this? I've seen pics & videos appear instantly for some members... I wish I knew what THEY'RE doing... ?!
              SW: 243
              CW: 177
              Goal: Health

Comment

• Originally posted by KerryK View Post
                Oh MAN it's been several days... how LONG before Betorq's pics are approved? And what should we be doing instead that avoids this? I've seen pics & videos appear instantly for some members... I wish I knew what THEY'RE doing... ?!
                Pictures uploaded to the forum require prior approval but photobucket ones don't. Or other image hosting for that matter I think.

Yep from what I can tell Betorq and a few others uploaded to their MDS forum album. Sadly using that will make you wait for approval.
                Height: 6'1"
                Primal start date: July 1st 2011
                Start Weight: 275
                Current Weight: 248
                Stats below as of September 1st 2011 Tested via BodPod
                Body Fat 25.4%
                Fat Mass 63.721
                Fat Free Mass 74.6%
                Fat Free Mass 187.087
                Goal weight: 180-200 lbs(Recommended weight is around 180 for my height but that sounds low)
                Total lost so far: 27 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by Raiken3712 View Post
                  Pictures uploaded to the forum require prior approval but photobucket ones don't. Or other image hosting for that matter I think.

Yep from what I can tell Betorq and a few others uploaded to their MDS forum album. Sadly using that will make you wait for approval.
                  Yeah and when you're logged in you can't see your pictures aren't approved
                  well then

Comment

• Gasie, nice progress!
                    Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
                      Quick update

[ATTACH]8757[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8758[/ATTACH]

Or (since it doesn't approve)

Pictures by gadsiegadsie - Photobucket

Pictures by gadsiegadsie - Photobucket

22 lbs difference
                      Gadsie, NICE WORK!

Comment

• Gadsie! You looks so much healthier! Nice work dude!!
                        You don't have to be sick to get better.
                        Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
                        Primal start: 1/2/2012
                        My Primal Journal
                        Living, loving and learning.

Comment

• More AMAZING progress. This thread is moving *fast* with it lately!

Cantare, what jumped out at me (<--- has read way too much Weston Price and really recognizes temporary & permanent face changes caused by diet, much to my chagrin when trying to avoid seeing it all around me) was how seriously easier your face looks to breathe through. Before/after SERIOUS change. It looked painful to breathe (even while awake) in your before nasal area, and so much more comfortable now. As someone who has been through a milder version of that change (and even that was hugely wonderful), it is awesome to see it in you !
                          5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
                          Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
                          Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
                          Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
                          ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

• Gadsie, I really see a difference, it's great to see that you've gained healthy weight (muscle!). Well done!
                            SW: 243
                            CW: 177
                            Goal: Health

Comment

• New updates I noticed something interesting while looking at my new pictures. Anyone else notice? Can't wait for more results so exciting. I just started Jack Kruse CT protocol. Actually I can't tell by the pictures...I certainly see a difference looking at myself now from than though.

Height: 6'1"
                              Primal start date: July 1st 2011
                              Start Weight: 275
                              Current Weight: 248
                              Stats below as of September 1st 2011 Tested via BodPod
                              Body Fat 25.4%
                              Fat Mass 63.721
                              Fat Free Mass 74.6%
                              Fat Free Mass 187.087
                              Goal weight: 180-200 lbs(Recommended weight is around 180 for my height but that sounds low)
                              Total lost so far: 27 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by kcarol View Post
                                Gadsie, NICE WORK!
                                Originally posted by Kakes View Post
                                Gadsie! You looks so much healthier! Nice work dude!!
                                Originally posted by KerryK View Post
                                Gadsie, I really see a difference, it's great to see that you've gained healthy weight (muscle!). Well done!
                                Thank you all! Everybody on the forum has helped me a lot
                                well then

Comment

Working...
                                X