Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page 445 is a highlight of this thread. Three inspiring people showing us all how its done. Congrats on all the hard work! I'm two months from my 6 month mark and am excited to share my progress like you all have!

Comment

• katzilla- YES GIRL! You look awesome!!
      You don't have to be sick to get better.
      Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
      Primal start: 1/2/2012
      My Primal Journal
      Living, loving and learning.

Comment

• Congratulations everyone! What an inspiration this thread is. I am 2 weeks into primal eating, and you have inspired me to start tracking my progress with photos instead of relying on the scale. I've lost 5lbs already (water weight probs) and a couple of inches of bloat from my tummy. Photos to follow after I've finished my nightshift and had a sleep x

Comment

• Absolutely fantastic Katzilla!!!

Comment

• Thanks everyone! I am so glad I found this way of life. I have terrible commitment issues and I'm coming up on my 3rd year of eating paleo and I am going to eat like this, and move like this until I die. And you guys are all amazing. This thread was so much help when I was just starting out, or when I felt discouraged. Lotta badasses on MDA
            5 foot 5 female.
            Starting weight 187 (10/4/10)
            Got knocked up; Had 3rd babby.
            Current weight 128 (8/20/2012)
            Goal weight 150 (pre-pregnancy weight); Goal weight #2 135 (ideal); Newest goal? RIPPED. I WANNA BE RIPPED.

"Bring a knife to a gun fight--stab them while they're laughing"
            "You were born a winner- you were the fastest sperm"
            I prefer to take life advice from courage wolf

Comment

• Katzilla, you're SMOKIN'!

Way to go!!
              SW: 243
              CW: 177
              Goal: Health

Comment

• so, that NF thing...what is that? someone asked, then found their answer.

thanks.
                Liberalism: ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

Comment

• Nerd Fitness - good site.
                  ~It's All Relative!~
                  34 - 5'11" CW - 159 GW - 175 10% BF or less!

Primal Journal
                  Fitness Blog - Instagram
                  Join me on Fitocracy

Comment

• Okay, here goes, I hope I've done this right!

This is a work in progress!

First pic was taken about a month ago at 171lbs unknown body fat

Mobile Photobucket

2nd pic was today at 161lbs 33% bf after 2 weeks primal:

Mobile Photobucket

Comment

• Hot damn, Katzilla! You look great. I weigh about what you weighed when you started and have a similar goal weight. You look amazing, I hope I can achieve the same results! Nice work!
                      29/F
                      5'4.5
                      Highest weight: 220
                      Starting weight: 195
                      Current weight: 179
                      Goal weight: 127

Comment

• Originally posted by cantat View Post
                        Hot damn, Katzilla! You look great. I weigh about what you weighed when you started and have a similar goal weight. You look amazing, I hope I can achieve the same results! Nice work!
                        You can do it! And probably faster too. . It all sounds crazy, but have faith and eat a lot of fat!
                        5 foot 5 female.
                        Starting weight 187 (10/4/10)
                        Got knocked up; Had 3rd babby.
                        Current weight 128 (8/20/2012)
                        Goal weight 150 (pre-pregnancy weight); Goal weight #2 135 (ideal); Newest goal? RIPPED. I WANNA BE RIPPED.

"Bring a knife to a gun fight--stab them while they're laughing"
                        "You were born a winner- you were the fastest sperm"
                        I prefer to take life advice from courage wolf

Comment

• Oh my gosh. I haven't been on this forum in a long time (work stress, fun stuff, you know) and I am absolutely full of pride and emotion for all of you who have gone through these AMAZING transformations! You all look great and I want to give out as many hive fives and hugs as I am physically capable of giving (a lot)!!

Comment

• You look great katzilla! Way to go.

Comment

• Wow - scottbushey and cleyus - fantastic transformations!!!

scottbushey - what do you mean when you say you were on "paleo and pauling"?
                              Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

• I haven't checked in on this thread in several months, and WOW!!! For every single one of you who posted in May, June, & July, THANK YOU, and AMAZING job!!!

Me, I'm on my third month holding steady two pounds away from my goal weight, working on some long-term health issues, and still planning to win the award for slowest weight loss.
                                5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
                                Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
                                Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
                                Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
                                ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

Working...
                                X