Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before and after pics

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Congratulations everyone! What an inspiration this thread is. I am 2 weeks into primal eating, and you have inspired me to start tracking my progress with photos instead of relying on the scale. I've lost 5lbs already (water weight probs) and a couple of inches of bloat from my tummy. Photos to follow after I've finished my nightshift and had a sleep x

    Comment


    • Absolutely fantastic Katzilla!!!

      Comment


      • Thanks everyone! I am so glad I found this way of life. I have terrible commitment issues and I'm coming up on my 3rd year of eating paleo and I am going to eat like this, and move like this until I die. And you guys are all amazing. This thread was so much help when I was just starting out, or when I felt discouraged. Lotta badasses on MDA
        5 foot 5 female.
        Starting weight 187 (10/4/10)
        Got knocked up; Had 3rd babby.
        Current weight 128 (8/20/2012)
        Goal weight 150 (pre-pregnancy weight); Goal weight #2 135 (ideal); Newest goal? RIPPED. I WANNA BE RIPPED.



        "Bring a knife to a gun fight--stab them while they're laughing"
        "You were born a winner- you were the fastest sperm"
        I prefer to take life advice from courage wolf

        Comment


        • Katzilla, you're SMOKIN'!

          Way to go!!
          SW: 243
          CW: 177
          Goal: Health

          Comment


          • so, that NF thing...what is that? someone asked, then found their answer.

            thanks.
            Liberalism: ideas so good they have to be mandatory.

            Comment


            • Nerd Fitness - good site.
              ~It's All Relative!~
              34 - 5'11" CW - 159 GW - 175 10% BF or less!

              Primal Journal
              Fitness Blog - Instagram
              Join me on Fitocracy

              Comment


              • Okay, here goes, I hope I've done this right!

                This is a work in progress!

                First pic was taken about a month ago at 171lbs unknown body fat

                Mobile Photobucket

                2nd pic was today at 161lbs 33% bf after 2 weeks primal:

                Mobile Photobucket

                Comment


                • Hot damn, Katzilla! You look great. I weigh about what you weighed when you started and have a similar goal weight. You look amazing, I hope I can achieve the same results! Nice work!
                  29/F
                  5'4.5
                  Highest weight: 220
                  Starting weight: 195
                  Current weight: 179
                  Goal weight: 127

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by cantat View Post
                    Hot damn, Katzilla! You look great. I weigh about what you weighed when you started and have a similar goal weight. You look amazing, I hope I can achieve the same results! Nice work!
                    You can do it! And probably faster too. . It all sounds crazy, but have faith and eat a lot of fat!
                    5 foot 5 female.
                    Starting weight 187 (10/4/10)
                    Got knocked up; Had 3rd babby.
                    Current weight 128 (8/20/2012)
                    Goal weight 150 (pre-pregnancy weight); Goal weight #2 135 (ideal); Newest goal? RIPPED. I WANNA BE RIPPED.



                    "Bring a knife to a gun fight--stab them while they're laughing"
                    "You were born a winner- you were the fastest sperm"
                    I prefer to take life advice from courage wolf

                    Comment


                    • Oh my gosh. I haven't been on this forum in a long time (work stress, fun stuff, you know) and I am absolutely full of pride and emotion for all of you who have gone through these AMAZING transformations! You all look great and I want to give out as many hive fives and hugs as I am physically capable of giving (a lot)!!

                      Comment


                      • You look great katzilla! Way to go.

                        Comment


                        • Wow - scottbushey and cleyus - fantastic transformations!!!


                          scottbushey - what do you mean when you say you were on "paleo and pauling"?
                          Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

                          http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

                          Comment


                          • I haven't checked in on this thread in several months, and WOW!!! For every single one of you who posted in May, June, & July, THANK YOU, and AMAZING job!!!

                            Me, I'm on my third month holding steady two pounds away from my goal weight, working on some long-term health issues, and still planning to win the award for slowest weight loss.
                            5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
                            Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
                            Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
                            Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
                            ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MamaGrok View Post
                              I haven't checked in on this thread in several months, and WOW!!! For every single one of you who posted in May, June, & July, THANK YOU, and AMAZING job!!!

                              Me, I'm on my third month holding steady two pounds away from my goal weight, working on some long-term health issues, and still planning to win the award for slowest weight loss.
                              When I saw that you had posted I was hoping for pics!!! I'll bet even though you are holding steady we will see some composition changes. (I don't know how you can stay away from this thread for so long, I check it daily )

                              mommymd
                              --mommymd

                              LCHF since Oct 2011

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by mommymd View Post
                                When I saw that you had posted I was hoping for pics!!! I'll bet even though you are holding steady we will see some composition changes.
                                Me too!

                                Originally posted by mommymd View Post
                                (I don't know how you can stay away from this thread for so long, I check it daily )
                                Me too!
                                SW: 243
                                CW: 177
                                Goal: Health

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X