Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before and after pics

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by skorpion317 View Post
    Finally got around to combining before and after pics:

    Holy crap. That is a serious transformation. Awesome awesome work!!
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

    http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

    Comment


    • Wow, guys! And I mean WOW!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by skorpion317 View Post
        Finally got around to combining before and after pics:

        Dear lord, you are a tough looking dude. Straight up chewing nails and spitting them out. Great change man, awesome work keep on killing it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by skorpion317 View Post
          Finally got around to combining before and after pics:

          Yee-Gad. You look entirely different! And you carried the weight really well, too. But now, WOW. Do I read this right? You lost about 120 lbs in just SIX months??? Being young and male probably helped, but do you have a journal? Are you 80, 90, 100% primal? That's so FAST to lose and look so healthy after. Well done!
          SW: 243
          CW: 177
          Goal: Health

          Comment


          • Originally posted by likwidoxigen View Post
            Dear lord, you are a tough looking dude. Straight up chewing nails and spitting them out. Great change man, awesome work keep on killing it.
            Hahaha thanks! Not trying to look like that - I was just concentrating on taking a clear picture. The 4 before that were all blurry.
            "Don't waste your time, or time will waste you."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by KerryK View Post
              Yee-Gad. You look entirely different! And you carried the weight really well, too. But now, WOW. Do I read this right? You lost about 120 lbs in just SIX months??? Being young and male probably helped, but do you have a journal? Are you 80, 90, 100% primal? That's so FAST to lose and look so healthy after. Well done!
              Thanks! I do have a journal, but I only started it last month. I was 100% Paleo until last month, when I added in whole milk and whey protein to up my protein intake so I can build more muscle. I still need to get my body fat percentage down.
              "Don't waste your time, or time will waste you."

              Comment


              • Congratulations! The difference is amazing!

                Comment


                • Great work skorpion. Keep it up.

                  Comment


                  • I've looked at almost every page in this thread and am humbled, inspired, and appreciative of the kind and supportive nature of everyone here.

                    After checking it all out, I've scrapped the idea of a goal weight. I'm going to establish a goal BF% of 12%. I'm 36, a family man, and a full-time grad student with a full-time job. I've been 12% before, and I liked how I looked and felt. By skin calipers I would guess I am roughly 24 or 25% BF now, and I weigh 198 pounds. Going to get the kitchen and pantry set up this week, and take some 'before' pics before I start. I'll post them at the end of the 21-day challenge. Wish me luck, and thank ALL of you for sharing your stories and pictures!!

                    Comment


                    • Awesome job
                      Went Primal January 24, 2011
                      Lost 105 pounds in 5 months
                      Currently 130 fat pounds down which is 120 pounds on the scale while putting on 10 pounds of muscle
                      According to my kids I am looking more and more like the Hulk every day
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Something a little bit unusual... Not about weight loss, but weight gain after a very very severe hypogonadism and degradation of my body and health.
                        It's only my face, for the moment.

                        http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...36445107_n.jpg April 2012

                        http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...63517203_n.jpg Tonight, July 2012
                        Young self-caring Paleo-eater from France.
                        (So please forgive the strange way I tend to express myself in your beautiful language )

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Daydreamer View Post
                          Something a little bit unusual... Not about weight loss, but weight gain after a very very severe hypogonadism and degradation of my body and health.
                          It's only my face, for the moment.

                          http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...36445107_n.jpg April 2012

                          http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...63517203_n.jpg Tonight, July 2012
                          Excellent! Looking much healthier! Keep up the good work!
                          You don't have to be sick to get better.
                          Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
                          Primal start: 1/2/2012
                          My Primal Journal
                          Living, loving and learning.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Daydreamer View Post
                            Something a little bit unusual... Not about weight loss, but weight gain after a very very severe hypogonadism and degradation of my body and health.
                            It's only my face, for the moment.

                            http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...36445107_n.jpg April 2012

                            http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...63517203_n.jpg Tonight, July 2012
                            Yes! Looking healthier! Yay for you!
                            SW: 243
                            CW: 177
                            Goal: Health

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by carlh View Post
                              Freaking magnificent. LOVE the definition in the shot on the right. Wow!
                              Thanks!
                              The Foxhunting Friesian

                              Comment


                              • @Danno: DAMN, GQ much?? ;D

                                @skorpion: Astonishing job! Well done!
                                "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

                                My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

                                Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X