This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goosejuggler View Post
    Here is my second photo update If there's a lesson to be learned here, it must be: LADIES STAY OUT THE WEIGHTS ROOM OR YOUS WILL GET BULKY LIKE ME!!!111!!!
    [ATTACH]7719[/ATTACH][ATTACH]7720[/ATTACH]
    Wow. Outstanding.

Comment

Here is my second photo update If there's a lesson to be learned here, it must be: LADIES STAY OUT THE WEIGHTS ROOM OR YOUS WILL GET BULKY LIKE ME!!!111!!!
      [ATTACH]7719[/ATTACH][ATTACH]7720[/ATTACH]

Nice work!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gadsie View Post
        I really didn't reach much "success" yet but I gained 10 pounds in a month or 2 and I just can't resist to post here . I was pretty underweight at 123 lbs at 6'0-6'1". Now I'm 134 lbs. I do not know if it's muscle or fat, I am doing heavy lifting for a while now though.

Before:
        http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/...er_media_share

"after" (still a lot of muscle and weight to gain)
        http://s1063.photobucket.com/albums/...er_media_share

I hope there is any difference noticable

You are doing great keep it up!

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieKessler View Post
          Goosejuggler - OMG, you look AMAZING. Have you been lifting since January?
          No, I've only been lifting since March. Yay for NROLFW!

Thanks for all the nice comments!
          The Paleo Strongwoman - A site dedicated to strength, and feeding strength.

Comment

No, I've only been lifting since March. Yay for NROLFW!

Thanks for all the nice comments!
            Wow -- that's really inspiring! I've been making only halfhearted efforts to find a local personal trainer to teach me how to weightlift without hurting myself. Now I'm going to step up my efforts! Serious congrats, Goosejuggler!
            F, 44 years old, 111.8 lbs, 4 feet 11.5 inches (yes, that half inch matters!)

**1st place sparring, AAU TKD regional qualifier, 2/15/15 - It's damn good to hit like a girl!**

**First-ever 5K race 11/28/13: 37 minutes, 18+ seconds, no stopping**

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieKessler View Post
              Wow -- that's really inspiring! I've been making only halfhearted efforts to find a local personal trainer to teach me how to weightlift without hurting myself. Now I'm going to step up my efforts! Serious congrats, Goosejuggler!
              Do it do it do it!!! You'll never look back. I've had two sessions, purely to get me started on form re: the big moves. I've never felt so good about myself, and it really does go hand in hand with my primal life (and there are so many resources out there to help you as your progress)

Plus I pretend I can pretend I'm a badass in the weights room :P

Comment

• Wow, Goosejuggler! That is amazing progress in only 6 months!

Comment

Do it do it do it!!! You'll never look back. I've had two sessions, purely to get me started on form re: the big moves. I've never felt so good about myself, and it really does go hand in hand with my primal life (and there are so many resources out there to help you as your progress)

Plus I pretend I can pretend I'm a badass in the weights room :P
                  Awesome.

**1st place sparring, AAU TKD regional qualifier, 2/15/15 - It's damn good to hit like a girl!**

Comment

• Goosejuggler, you have completely inspired me to get started with the weights. You look amazing!!
                    My Story As It Unfolds

Comment

• Goosejuggler: you should name your post "muffin top to tuff'n'hot"

Comment

• Goosejuggler, are you a Firefly fan by any chance? Also, awesome progress!
                        Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by Kakes View Post
                          I was just scanning through pics yesterday and ran across a couple of post-race pictures of WarlordBlade and I. We are going strong and primal as a family with our 4 kids since Jan 2 of this year.
                          The first is from Thanksgiving day (November) 2011 right after a 5k Turkey Trot (which was hard for me at the time and quite grueling). The second is from May 19- just a couple of weeks ago at the finish of a super fun relay in which I had run a total of 8.65 miles and WLB had run about 9.5 miles (trails, road and hills in two legs each) Needless to say, we are feeling pretty amazing!
                          I know this is a little old but geez you guys have the best smiles.
                          carl's cave

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                            Goosejuggler, are you a Firefly fan by any chance? Also, awesome progress!
                            **perks up** Did someone say FIREFLY? Shiny!

Comment

• Originally posted by OneDeltaTenTango View Post
                              Goosejuggler: you should name your post "muffin top to tuff'n'hot"
                              Brilliant, I love it!

And yes, it might be a sneaky little firefly reference

Comment

• May27th 2012 update:

Originally posted by bUMbLeB View Post
                                Dammit man, how 'bout a little less modesty, and a little more context??? I actually dug back through this monster thread just to find it:

Well done, you magnificent bastard.

Comment

Working...
                                X