Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another year has gone by, so time to update the progress shots.

First, a trip down memory lane:

April 2010 - 188 lbs

July 2010

April 2011 - 171.8 lbs

Which brings us to the present:
    May 2012

6'0"
    About 15% BF
    Usually between 172 to 175 lbs.

I would love to take care of the last bit around my waist, but incredibly happy with the progress over the past couple years.
    My PB Journal
    Started June 2010

Comment

• You oughtta be; that's AWESOME!!
      5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
      Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
      Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
      Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
      ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

• Today is my one year anniversary of being Primal!!! I am so happy with the changes that have resulted from this way of life! Thanks Mark!!

Before

DSC09218.jpg

After

DSC_0057a.jpgDSC_0047a.jpgDSC_0088a.jpg

Please read my story on the Primal Blueprint Real Life Stories page
        Last edited by mondawg; 05-13-2012, 04:18 AM.

Comment

• My first before and after pic. I went PB in January of this year, so the before is about 5 months earlier. The after is more of a during, since I still have some work to do before I hit my goals.
          Im not in this world to live up to your expectations and youre not in this world to live up to mine. ―Bruce Lee

2012: 01/17 238~34% | 03/17 215~28%| 5/17 196~24% | 8/22 188 ~20% (then I got lazy)
          2013: 1/27 190~20%

Comment

• Originally posted by Devain View Post
            My first before and after pic. I went PB in January of this year, so the before is about 5 months earlier. The after is more of a during, since I still have some work to do before I hit my goals.

Wow, you look like a totally different person! The face of the "new you" is much more handsome!
            Way to go!

Comment

• Mondawg I can't wait to see you pics once they are approved, I read your story and it really hit home, not that I have weight to loose but 3kgs would be nice, but the transformation is amazing. I also read your journal. Are you exercising now and what does a typical day look like?
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread45312.html[SIGPIC]

Comment

• Great Job everyone!! Truly inspiring!!
                ~*Lori*~
                my Primal journal : http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...-momofredheads
                my food blog http://iamhungrywhatsfordinner.blogspot.com/

SW 231 as of 1/1/2012
                CW 192

Comment

• Originally posted by mondawg View Post
                  Today is my one year anniversary of being Primal!!! I am so happy with the changes that have resulted from this way of life! Thanks Mark!!

Before

[ATTACH]7374[/ATTACH]

After

[ATTACH]7377[/ATTACH]
                  wow!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mondawg View Post
                    ][ATTACH]7377[/ATTACH]
                    Rowr!

Comment

• hi sarahz

I just started walking again. we have a great beach in my town that has a 2.5 mile loop. I am doing 2 loops 4-5 times a week. I LOVE being outdoors-the beach opens at sunrise and closes at sunset-I have been going in the early evening these days. I wake up early (around 5-6am) and work until 1pm. I have steak for lunch and then work some more. I recently started taking naps in the afternoon for about an hour. I have been taking classes in the evenings, so the nap allows me to have 2 full days in one without getting sick or exhausted. I have more meat for dinner with veggies. I make a lot of roasts as they last me for a few meals and taste great even when cold! I have been getting to sleep between 10-12 at night. The naps and the protein are hugely sustaining for me.

I will be starting my ballet videos in June!

Comment

• Mondawg, what ballet videos will you be doing? I've been lifting heavy for the last few months and decided to do something different, so will be doing some ballet videos in June as well. I'm always looking for recommendations!

Comment

• Hi jennf!

I ordered these videos:

Ballet Beautiful - Store - DVDs and Merchandise

I have taken a look at them and I like them-just gave myself a start date of 1 June

have a great day

Comment

• 7 months primal pics

So, the weight has plateaued between 16 and 18 lbs lost, depending on the day. I think the body composition continues to improve, as does my strength and endurance. I have lost 2 pant sizes.

preprimal

Before, July 27, 2011 (F) by Mommymd55, on Flickr

Before, July 27, 2011 (L) by Mommymd55, on Flickr

3 months

During, January 18, 2012 3 months primal (F) by Mommymd55, on Flickr

During, January 18, 2012 3 months primal (L) by Mommymd55, on Flickr

7 months

7 months primal, f by Mommymd55, on Flickr

7 months primal L by Mommymd55, on Flickr

I'm probably done posting photos for a while, unless I get a big drop. I'll be back to check on all your progress, and will check in with my own photo every 3 months to prove that this is sustainable.

mommymd
                            Last edited by mommymd; 05-16-2012, 09:55 AM. Reason: dating pictures
                            --mommymd

LCHF since Oct 2011

Comment

• Nice pics mommymd, I can see some subtle changes between those 3 month and 7 month pics. You look thinner in the face and your midsection seems to be slimming as well. Nice work!
                              Went Primal July 25th, 2011.

Current Age: 25

Total Loss: 126 lbs

Starting Stats: Weighed 266 lbs, Body Fat 37.6% (100 lbs), BMI 40.9

Current Stats: Weight 140 lbs, Body Fat 15.2% (21.1 lbs), BMI 21.2

Current Goals: Get a stronger core through Pilates and continue being as Primal as I can be.

My Weight Loss Notes Now on a blog page. It starts with "My Weight Loss: Introduction." Available to the public, share with friends if you'd like!

Comment

• mommymd, I see *big* changes between months 3 and 7! As trekfan said, your face is slimmer and your tummy is flatter. Also, where your arm meets your torso is slimmer (great for upcoming summer weather!). It's amazing how much change can happen with very little (or no) weight loss, isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X