X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by barefooter View Post
    Hi folks,

I had a bit of a rough PB evening (just a low, to be followed by a high to be followed by a low and so on) and so I came to the forum for some inspiration. I found this thread and since I found solace in it, I decided to contribute my own before and after photos for the next person who visits needing the same.

My before picture, from the early 2001.

I was right at 300 pounds at my heaviest, though these photos are probably around 270s. In 2003, I lost 110 pounds (exercising and counting calories with a SAD) and then dropped another 40 in 2007 (giving up refined sugar, but not carbs in general). Two and half months ago, I started PB and experienced a redistribution of weight. I am still 150 pounds, but my clothes fit as if I were 5-10 pounds lighter.

Official "after" picture, taken a couple years ago after eliminating refined sugars.

A couple weekends ago in the garden.

Trying to eat one of Mark's Nut Butter Bars last weekend while it's falling apart on me.

Last October before a push-up challenge called "Octoberchest."
    Your transformation is truly amazing.
    Began Primal 3/26/12

Height: 5'1'', HW: 215, LW: 98, SW: 137, GW: 110

CW: 128

Follow me! http://humblehappyhealthy.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Wow, Barefooter...your transformation is inspiring! I can just imagine how your whole life must be changed...you look so strong and healthy. Nice work!
      5'10" HW 264 (9/15/2011) PSW 238 (4/9/2012) CW 231 GW 165

Comment

• Congratulations MFSUNSHINE! You look super awesome and more importantly happy Came on here for some insiration and I found some. Thanks for sharing

Comment

• Here is a "before"
          Before pics Jan 12 001.jpgBefore pics Jan 12 004.jpg

Then some progress, a few weeks later
          Progress Pics Jan 22 2012 002.jpgProgress Pics Jan 22 2012 006.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Nossar View Post

The first pic was our vacations one year and a half ago... the second one was this September.

I used to weigh 80 kilos and lost 27....
            You look so amazing - long and lean!! Do you do lots of exercise or is this mostly from the diet?
            Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

• Hello barefooter,

Wanted to say nice pics you look amazing! Congrats on all of your hard work

Comment

• Originally posted by Aila View Post
                MFSUNSHINE - WOW!! What a transformation over these 6 months! And your emerging smile lets us know just how great you feel about yourself, too.

What are your goals for here on out?

Awesome signature quote!
                My first goal is 200 lbs. Once I hit that (1 lbs left) I plan to just kind of live the lifestyle and let the weight settle in wherever it wants. The next goal would be to lose the pinchable stuff and lean out (wow never thought I'd hear myself say "lean out" in my lifetime... what has this lifestyle done to me?).

After that, just to enjoy life...

Comment

• Wow, some amazing changes being posted!

Nossar, I wouldn't even think that was possible.
                  MFSUNSHINE...Awesome!!!
                  Trifith...I think you've lost 10 pounds just in your face
                  "Your actions speak to me so loud, I can not hear a single word you are saying."

Comment

• SIX MONTH PRIMAL ANNIVERSARY---THE SCALE LIES!

I consider the middle of October, 2011 to be my start date, and I have been taking progress pictures after my workouts that are the first workout past the middle of the month. That day was today, so here are my pics:
                    (If anyone can help me get them side by side, let me know with a message, otherwise, there is a lot of scrolling)

Before, July 27, 2011 (F) by Mommymd55, on Flickr

During, January 18, 2012 3 months primal (F) by Mommymd55, on Flickr

4.3 mos primal front by Mommymd55, on Flickr

Six month primal anniversary by Mommymd55, on Flickr

Before, July 27, 2011 (L) by Mommymd55, on Flickr

six month primal anniversary lateral by Mommymd55, on Flickr

My weight has been oscillating between 15 and 17 lbs lost, once it got to 19 lbs lost, but that only lasted a day. My shape continues to improve, and even if I stay here I'm grateful for how far I have come.

mommymd
                    --mommymd

LCHF since Oct 2011

Comment

• Woohoo mommymd! Keep it up!
                      Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
                      Follow me on google+
                      Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
                      "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Comment

• mommymd you look awesome!

Comment

• mommymd that's impressive!
                          Check out my new webpage: The Carnivore Runner
                          Friend me on "The Facebook"
                          Follow me on Twitter!

For customized training / nutritional plans for runners from a former athlete who has personal experience in dealing with severe food allergies, please email me at foxATtinybikeDOTnet. I am ISA certified as a personal trainer and have coached many runners at the recreational or young-competitor level to towards their goals! Most of all, I'd love to help you with yours.

Comment

• EVERYBODY looks AWESOME!!!

recent pic of me and the wife at a baseball game...

starting to wonder if i will need skin surgery in the end, but i almost think i might not.. losing 1-2lbs per week still .. so damn close to my goal in SUCH a short time .. and to be honest my starting goal was 220 LOL! then 200, then 189... i might be able to push to 185 or even lower.. im not trying to waist away, i just keep letting it go if it wants to LOL .. i even cheat once a week or so with sugar!

LOVE PRIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC01891.JPG
                            started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

Comment

• in case you never saw .. heres a random starting pic

my wife moved from east LA to live with me in Milwaukee .. she was under the Cali pressure to be thin and ate chicken breast and rice every day once a day .. dieted herself unhealthy ... she moved here and because i love her and support her so much she got comfortable eating lots more LOL, and trying new things like more dairy, more grains, etc (my italian background) ..

i never once lost any love for her, but she started to dislike herself .. she weighed in around 148 when we took this if i had to guess.. shes about 114-115 depending on the day now .. went primal 6-7 days after i started! she has yet to add ANY excercise

evyanmebfore.jpeg
                              started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

Comment

• Rasputina (yay your pics showed up!)- Definitely progress! Looking great!

Mommymd- you never cease to impress and inspire. You look fantastic! Happy primal half-birthday!!

Todd- Still shrinking! You and the wife look awesome.
                                You don't have to be sick to get better.
                                Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
                                Primal start: 1/2/2012
                                My Primal Journal
                                Living, loving and learning.

Comment

Working...
                                X