Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nossar, you look fabulous!! Your neck, wrists and ankles look so elegant! I hope you have some nice jewels to help show them off!!!

mommymd
    --mommymd

LCHF since Oct 2011

Comment

• Nossar, you look great, and years younger!

Comment

• thank you all... and it is true that I look younger with less weight on

Comment

• Everyone on this thread are so motivating I come on here everyday to keep motivated !!! Thanx
          My mother always told me " your just big boned "
          I tell her there's no such thing as a fat skeleton !!!! Lol

Comment

• Alright.... Here goes everything. I was waiting to take my 6 month pictures before I posted.

I'm 6'0 ft and I started around 250 lbs. and am currently around 201 lbs.

I started with a round of P90X in August 2011 that ended in October 2011.

Started primal in early October 2011 (at around 237 lbs) and loving every minute of it...

Comment

• Fantastic MFSUNSHINE! Lookin' good!!
              You don't have to be sick to get better.
              Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
              Primal start: 1/2/2012
              My Primal Journal
              Living, loving and learning.

Comment

• MFSUNSHINE.....fantastic job! What a difference, you look amazing

Comment

• MFSUNSHINE - If I could put a whistle sound effect on here I would. Great job!! You look awesome! I'll bet you feel great too
                  My Story As It Unfolds

Comment

• wow great job...

Comment

• Awesome, MFSUNSHINE! The smile in the last photo is so cool. :-)

Comment

• MFSUNSHINE, I will be showing your pics to quite a few people who don't believe that if you're not on a drastic starvation "diet", you can't lose the weight! I'll let your transformation do the talking.

Congratulations. You look awesome!!
                        Life is not a matter of having good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.

- Robert Louis Stevenson

Comment

• MFSUNSHINE - WOW!! What a transformation over these 6 months! And your emerging smile lets us know just how great you feel about yourself, too.

What are your goals for here on out?

Awesome signature quote!
                          50 yo single mom
                          5'3"
                          Primal since 12/1/2010. Now Whole30ing until I feel WHOLE again, my goals are no longer scale-related.

Aila's Primal Journey

"If I cling to circumstances, I could claim to be not responsible. Only she who says she did not choose is the loser in the end." Adrienne Rich

Comment

• Originally posted by SarahT View Post
                            So I was recently complimented by one of my spin students on how she could see a huge change in my face; not just because it's gotten thinner, but just how much my complexion had improved. It pretty much made my WEEK!!! (She then wanted to learn more about this "Primal stuff" I've occasionally mentioned...)
                            You look great
                            Began Primal 3/26/12

Height: 5'1'', HW: 215, LW: 98, SW: 137, GW: 110

CW: 128

Follow me! http://humblehappyhealthy.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by barefooter View Post
                              Hi folks,

I had a bit of a rough PB evening (just a low, to be followed by a high to be followed by a low and so on) and so I came to the forum for some inspiration. I found this thread and since I found solace in it, I decided to contribute my own before and after photos for the next person who visits needing the same.

My before picture, from the early 2001.

I was right at 300 pounds at my heaviest, though these photos are probably around 270s. In 2003, I lost 110 pounds (exercising and counting calories with a SAD) and then dropped another 40 in 2007 (giving up refined sugar, but not carbs in general). Two and half months ago, I started PB and experienced a redistribution of weight. I am still 150 pounds, but my clothes fit as if I were 5-10 pounds lighter.

Official "after" picture, taken a couple years ago after eliminating refined sugars.

A couple weekends ago in the garden.

Trying to eat one of Mark's Nut Butter Bars last weekend while it's falling apart on me.

Last October before a push-up challenge called "Octoberchest."
                              Your transformation is truly amazing.
                              Began Primal 3/26/12

Height: 5'1'', HW: 215, LW: 98, SW: 137, GW: 110

CW: 128

Follow me! http://humblehappyhealthy.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Wow, Barefooter...your transformation is inspiring! I can just imagine how your whole life must be changed...you look so strong and healthy. Nice work!
                                5'10" HW 264 (9/15/2011) PSW 238 (4/9/2012) CW 231 GW 165

Comment

Working...
                                X