This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Corvidae View Post
    Any ladies have tips on busting the last patches of ab-fat?
    Ice. Not kidding. Look up Zeltiq. Better than Zeltiq, you can do it at home - I've lost a ton of belly fat in my last month of ice packs on the belly!
    5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
    Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
    Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
    Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
    ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

• Originally posted by Kakes View Post
      Corvidae you hottie!! You look fantastic!
      Originally posted by zoebird View Post
      i would say, cordivae, that you look awesome!
      Originally posted by Baloo View Post
      Wow, huge change. Congrats corvidae

What they said! You look amazing!

Comment

• Awesome work.

Re tummy fat... I know that CLA busts it, but it doesn't agree with everyone. It's found in grass fed animals... but you can order it in supplement form to take with meals.
        For me, it was great. For others, made them a little gassy. It's a trial and error kind of thing.

Comment

• @cordivae
          how tall are you?

Comment

• Awesome stuff, cordivae!
            If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Comment

• ilanatree -

We're SUPER similar in composition. I see you look slimmer in the photos, and nice bra/underwear combo in the second ones

I don't know why I feel like saying that, but I always like finding someone I feel similar too. Makes me feel like I'm not alone you know?

Comment

• Ha, thanks. I felt like I ought to dress up a little, you know?J/k. In the first ones I was getting ready to leave for a workout and in the second set I realized I didn't actually have to wear my crappy workout gear, so.

It's definitely good to feel like you're not alone, which is why I joined this forum in the first place. Important to feel like you have compatriots in this thing

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread65041.html

Comment

• Originally posted by ilanatree View Post
                  Ha, thanks. I felt like I ought to dress up a little, you know?J/k. In the first ones I was getting ready to leave for a workout and in the second set I realized I didn't actually have to wear my crappy workout gear, so.

It's definitely good to feel like you're not alone, which is why I joined this forum in the first place. Important to feel like you have compatriots in this thing
                  I know what you mean about the progress photos! Bikini, sports or underwear? Choices choices choices...

I decided I want to do a before photoshoot soon, because I made some before photos but didn't like what I was wearing LOL. So I'm going to take some uber official ones that will help show my afters off way better. I think I'm going to go...bra/panties...just to feel smexyyy

Comment

• You both look amazing!!!! And younger too! Congratulations on your Primal success!

Comment

• I'm a newbie and I just want to say that this thread has been such an inspiration to me. Keep up the great work and thanks so much for sharing your experiences.
                      “It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we do not dare that they are difficult.” — Seneca

Comment

• Originally posted by alphamango View Post
                        I'm a newbie and I just want to say that this thread has been such an inspiration to me. Keep up the great work and thanks so much for sharing your experiences.
                        I agree with alphamango, all of your success stories are truly inspiring. thank you for sharing your personal journeys with us.

Comment

• Here are a few before and afters of me. Eeep, bikinis!

Still a work in progress, as I've started lifting this week. I'll take another one in a month or so and see how i've gone

1a.jpg1c.jpg2a.jpg2b.jpg
                          The Paleo Strongwoman - A site dedicated to strength, and feeding strength.

Comment

• Awesome work, Goosejuggler! You look great!!

Comment

• Huge difference Goosejuggler! You look fantastic!
                              You don't have to be sick to get better.
                              Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
                              Primal start: 1/2/2012
                              My Primal Journal
                              Living, loving and learning.

Comment

• way to go Goose you look fab!

Comment

Working...
                                X