This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice work Tim!! You look great!
    You don't have to be sick to get better.
    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
    Primal start: 1/2/2012
    My Primal Journal
    Living, loving and learning.

Comment

• Originally posted by adameads View Post
      Nice progress, man! What did you start at? How long has it taken you?
      The last time I weighed myself was at 260, but I don't think that was my heaviest. I was probably closer to 270 or 80. I started my whole low carb journey around May of last year and went primal around September. I've been losing slow and steady without plateaus the whole time, so I'm very fortunate for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timthetaco View Post

Welp, there I am, in all my crooked-faced glory, wearing a size medium, sitting pretty at 208-ish, back titty-less and starting to feel a hint of confidence in my looks. You know, aside from the crooked face. Beats what I looked like before.

Lest we forget...

lolwtf is this crooked face nonsense! You look hot! Great progress
        SW175ish GW140 CW157

height 5'6"

Official for real start date 1/10/12

Comment

• Originally posted by Timthetaco View Post
          Lest we forget...

Good job!!!

Lest WE FORGET THAT I ALONE am your perfect twin...

I'm still working on it! Look at those pants! THEY DON'T EVEN FIT. I have a long way to go until I hit the body fat percentage I want. Then I'm just going to eat healthy for the rest of my life.

Oh yeah.

Don't forget the glam shots!

Did I mention that I'm a total jerk?

Also, this:

This is my old costume that didn't fit before, but now it does. YAY. (Who knew I looked good in bloomers? :O )

MASTAH SPAKU
          Last edited by fpsjosh01; 03-14-2012, 02:13 PM.
          Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
          Follow me on google+
          Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
          "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Comment

• The post previous to this one just won the internet.
            August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• Crooked face? What are you on about? You look great, mister! Such great progress! hope you keep going : )
              || 2/28/12 || 5'6" || 144 lbs ||
              My goals: 125 lbs, 27" waist, fat-free, shapely, muscular legs
              AND to be able to do my very first pull up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                The post previous to this one just won the internet.
                Thank you.
                Follow me on google+

Comment

• timthetaco... those arms MMMM

Originally posted by fpsjosh01 View Post
                  and this.. i just needed to see it again
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    and this.. i just needed to see it again
                    Most of my friends had to do a double take. Haha.
                    Follow me on google+

Comment

• Well, it's really a 'during', but I was just in the bathroom washing my hands and realised how much my horrible double chin and wattley neck have improved. Here are 2 pics - one is me 'dressing' the Xmas tree a few days before the event, and the other is taken with my on computer camera just 1/2 an hour or so ago. I am so pleased to see a positive improvement like this!

Odille
                      F 58 / 170cms / SW 131.5 kgs / Current 112.4/ GW 65
                      following Primal Lifestyle and swimming my way to health

My Primal Blog / Photo Blog / RedBubble shop / My Calendars / My Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by Analog6 View Post
                        Well, it's really a 'during', but I was just in the bathroom washing my hands and realised how much my horrible double chin and wattley neck have improved. Here are 2 pics - one is me 'dressing' the Xmas tree a few days before the event, and the other is taken with my on computer camera just 1/2 an hour or so ago. I am so pleased to see a positive improvement like this!

Oh my goodness, you look GORGEOUS! You're totally transforming! So inspiring. Well done you : )
                        || 2/28/12 || 5'6" || 144 lbs ||
                        My goals: 125 lbs, 27" waist, fat-free, shapely, muscular legs
                        AND to be able to do my very first pull up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aliophile View Post
                          Oh my goodness, you look GORGEOUS! You're totally transforming! So inspiring. Well done you : )
                          +1. Really beautiful progress Analog6.
                          Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

• Holy crap, Odille! Are you saying the time difference between those pictures is less than three months?! That's insane (in the best possible way)!
                            August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                              Holy crap, Odille! Are you saying the time difference between those pictures is less than three months?! That's insane (in the best possible way)!
                              I can't quite take it in either Patrick - the people at the pool were saying I had lost so much weight in the face and I finally really looked in the mirror instead of just avoiding it as I usually do LOL!
                              Odille
                              F 58 / 170cms / SW 131.5 kgs / Current 112.4/ GW 65
                              following Primal Lifestyle and swimming my way to health

My Primal Blog / Photo Blog / RedBubble shop / My Calendars / My Facebook

Comment

• This was exactly my reaction too.

Wow.

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                                Holy crap, Odille! Are you saying the time difference between those pictures is less than three months?! That's insane (in the best possible way)!
                                Live. Grow. Flourish.

My Journal/story is at http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread38948.html

Comment

Working...
                                X