Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelisrad, I can also see a major difference already. Not only have you lost weight around your waist, it's clear you've lost some fat around your rib cage, as well. In fact, it looks like you can even see a crease where the extra weight on your rib cage used to be resting on your stomach when seat. You look great, nice work!

Syd
    29/F
    5'4.5
    Highest weight: 220
    Starting weight: 195
    Current weight: 179
    Goal weight: 127

Comment

• Wow, kelisrad! There is definitely a change - way to go!

This thread is so cool! Great motivation for moi.
      Female, 5'7"

Primal SW: 74.4 kg
      CW: 73.4 (3/12/12)
      GW: 61 kg
      BF: 35%

Comment

• Figured I would throw my pics up. I have been primal since October 2011. The pictures on the top are from 11-28-2011 and the bottom are from today 3-7-2012 In total I have dropped 50 pounds and put on muscle. I am 6'4" for reference. My goal is 250#, so 80# to go! Just started IF with BCAAs on lifting days M-W-F and started playing Volleyball again once a week and feel great.

Dec-Feb-Progress.jpg
        SW on 10/1/11: 380lbs.
        CW 12/13/12: 315lbs. (Was under 300#, added some muscle :-) )
        GW: 10% B.F. 250lbs. - 275lbs. (6' 4" tall)

Comment

• Wow, Motorhead, those are some serious changes! Congratulations!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorhead View Post
            Figured I would throw my pics up. I have been primal since October 2011. The pictures on the top are from 11-28-2011 and the bottom are from today 3-7-2012 In total I have dropped 50 pounds and put on muscle. I am 6'4" for reference. My goal is 250#, so 80# to go! Just started IF with BCAAs on lifting days M-W-F and started playing Volleyball again once a week and feel great.

[ATTACH]6108[/ATTACH]

Nice job!! Lotsa progress, look how small your stomach is now!
            SW175ish GW140 CW157

height 5'6"

Official for real start date 1/10/12

Comment

• Funny thing is I am just starting to notice a change. Even with taking pictures every 2 weeks or so, I haven't really noticed the weight loss except in my face. This last set of pics I could tell from the side shot where the weight came off. I did have to buy a new belt too, so I should have known.
              SW on 10/1/11: 380lbs.
              CW 12/13/12: 315lbs. (Was under 300#, added some muscle :-) )
              GW: 10% B.F. 250lbs. - 275lbs. (6' 4" tall)

Comment

• Damn I love this thread! You guys and gals are all SO great!
                carl's cave

Comment

• Ok, I'm finally feeling brave enough to post these. It's been a year of living primal informally (without knowing what it was) and 8 months since I read the book and committed. I've lost 50 pounds and four clothing sizes. The before photos were taken in early 2011 and the after were taken in January and February 2012.
                  IMG_3496.JPGIMG_1379.JPG
                  fishing.JPGIMG_1956.JPG

Comment

• Sorry those came out so big! They were packed together nicely on the preview. Can I fix that?

Comment

• You're the only one who sees them now, so don't worry . It takes a while until they will be approved. Sizewise they don't seem that big so I guess you have no reason to apologize.

PS: All the people on this thread look great! Congratulations for persevering!

Comment

• Figured it was about time to get my progress pics up. This is 7 months of progress with the first picture being taken right before my first P90 workout(that lasted for about a week). A couple days after that I discovered MDA and if not for that I would definitely be a different person today, progress-wise and philosophic-wise.

First a picture of me almost 10 years ago. The only one that I've kept because it's the only one where I didn't look like a complete whale(although with that scowl I'm sure I look like a complete douche).

Comment

• Hardwarehank! Nice work!! That's awesome!
                          You don't have to be sick to get better.
                          Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
                          Primal start: 1/2/2012
                          My Primal Journal
                          Living, loving and learning.

Comment

• Nice work everyone.

Comment

• 11 Weeks

Started Dec 12th 2011 at 212 pounds.
                              Dropped down to 199 pounds 4 weeks later. Was very, very strict eating Primal, and walked, on average about 90 minutes a day.

Since then I haven't been as strict eating Primally (compared to what I should be doing), and haven't walked as much as I should be.
                              But still a big difference compared to how I was living.

I have been very consistent with my workouts. Try to keep them short. Air squats, pull ups and push ups.

I am seeing a friend I haven't seen in 3-4 years in May, and off to Cabo in June...so, it's a good time for me to really crank it up again.

I weighed myself this am and am actually at 205 pounds (I was a 199 8 weeks ago). However my waist is smaller today then it was at 199. My pants are all getting loose around my waist, tight around the legs, and my shirts are feeling a lot more snug around my shoulders/chest.

Pre:

Follow up pic in 4 - 5 weeks.
                              Last edited by PeacefulWarrior; 03-08-2012, 10:44 AM.
                              "Your actions speak to me so loud, I can not hear a single word you are saying."

Comment

• Originally posted by PeacefulWarrior View Post
                                Started Dec 12th 2011 at 212 pounds.
                                I weighed myself this am and am actually at 205 pounds (I was a 199 8 weeks ago). However my waist is smaller today then it was at 199. My pants are all getting loose around my waist, tight around the legs, and my shirts are feeling a lot more snug around my shoulders/chest.

Follow up pic in 4 - 5 weeks.
                                PeacefulWarrior, a 6'3" hunk a burnin love. Is that a daughter I see in the before pic? You know I'm good with kids :P

Comment

Working...
                                X