X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PeacefulWarrior View Post
    Before pics (probably around 215 pounds here):

Roughly 8 weeks:

The last pic was taken after I had a beer and a small pizza last night.
    I hurt my shoulder and didn't workout for about 10 days, otherwise have been very consistent with my workouts.
    ...and got your tattoo moved from left to right too!!

Comment

• Originally posted by thanatos View Post
      ...and got your tattoo moved from left to right too!!
      ...and got a full body wax too!!

Comment

• Ok ...so I wasn't going to post a pic of myself online but I am pretty proud of my achievement in a month...the first pic was taken at the beginning of Jan 2012 and the second pic was taken a few days ago. In the month I have not been strictly paleo/primal but have made a huge effort to avoid unnecessary crap in my diet - no sugar, no wheat, no grains 90% of the time. However, I did have 2 1/2 weeks in cambodia travelling around during this time and last weekend it was my boyfriends birthday + his mum's birthday so cake, beer n wine was had.

I didn't have my beginning weight but I think it was ~68kgs (150 pounds) - after Christmas/my birthday/new years it definitely would not have been any less than that. I have sat at that weight for a long time and figured that it was my ideal. In a month I have dropped down to 63kgs (138 pounds) - a 5 kilo (14 pound) loss. I am over the moon with the results!! I thought maybe a kilo or two, but not 5 kilos - especially when I haven't been following it to the extreme.

I am so excited about my results so far AND the fact that I am not experiencing things that I thought were just part of me - the upset stomachs, the headaches, the crankiness. I always was having problems with my digestion that I thought were caused by bad food, red meat and other things. Since changing I havent had any of those problems except when I have eaten something that contains wheat or sugars. This is a definite lifestyle changer, a game changer. I really want all my friends and family to come on board to and feel great!

ok, so end rant, here's the pics.

madz1 small.jpg

My Journal in Paleo Eating

Comment

• Yeah, I did some manscaping.
          That probably accounted for at least a few of the pounds I lost right there. The mirror took care of the tattoo though.

griffin,
          I grew up in Vancouver before leaving Canada for the US.
          I loved my time in Canada, and love my time here in the US. There are great aspects to both countries, just like there are also some aspects that I wish were better in. Life is what you make of it.
          If you want more details feel free to PM me.
          "Your actions speak to me so loud, I can not hear a single word you are saying."

Comment

• These are some of the most impressive pictures I've seen yet! You guys look great

Comment

• Great job, Bamboozel. I can totally see it in your face.
              Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
                Great job, Bamboozel. I can totally see it in your face.
                And your "curves"

Comment

• You look fantastic, Bamboozel. Wish more people thought to take pictures wearing the same clothes. (Myself included.) Big differences -- great job!
                  August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• Originally posted by mikeyboyeee View Post
                    And your "curves"
                    hahah yeh - my boobs are def taking on a different (smaller) shape.

My Journal in Paleo Eating

Comment

• Bamboozel great result!

I was in Chiang Mai in June 2011, oh to be back there again....
                      Achieving goals takes a backbone not a wishbone

Comment

• Originally posted by mikeyboyeee View Post
                        And your "curves"
                        Yeah - what he said.
                        There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bamboozel View Post
                          hahah yeh - my boobs are def taking on a different (smaller) shape.

Yes, they are! Lookin good.

Comment

• Hey errybody...

I don't have before pictures but I took these tonight. I've been on and off primal for over a year, but strict for the past 2 months. I've lost 2 dress sizes (don't have a scale so I don't know my weight anyway). And I'm feeling strong and happy with my body for the first time in my life!! (I'm 22) More than that, I have totally clear skin, never get sick, and am much more energetic in the morning. I feel so lucky to have stumbled upon this site, you guys are all so inspiring!!

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/...ly3mda/moi.jpg
                            Last edited by milly3; 02-16-2012, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by milly3 View Post
                              Hey errybody...

I don't have before pictures but I took these tonight. I've been on and off primal for over a year, but strict for the past 2 months. I've lost 2 dress sizes (don't have a scale so I don't know my weight anyway). And I'm feeling strong and happy with my body for the first time in my life!! (I'm 22) More than that, I have totally clear skin, never get sick, and am much more energetic in the morning. I feel so lucky to have stumbled upon this site, you guys are all so inspiring!!

http://i1162.photobucket.com/albums/...ly3mda/moi.jpg
                              Damn! Keep up the good work

Comment

• Wow, 20 weeks in already. Have some pictures!

Starting Picture

4 weeks

8 Weeks

12 Weeks

16 Weeks

20 Weeks
                                Warning: I'm an anarcho-capitalist political activist. It gets into everything.

Journal

Comment

Working...
                                X