X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice work BiggaWhat.

Comment

• Great effort to alll the new additions, you're an inspiration!

PrimalKing- amazing how much belly you've lost!

BiggaWhat- you're a spunk!

Comment

• I got a lot bigger than this but this is the only pic I have on my computer at the moment.
        About 2 years ago.

Comment

• Everyone looks incredible~ Am hoping to have my own after photo some day soon *sigh! Maybe if I can ever control this damn coffee/dairy addiction.

Comment

• Well done Jonny, looking good!
            Achieving goals takes a backbone not a wishbone

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamesy View Post
              Ok.. as promised Kimelah:

Lol.. please ignore the face.. I was trying to get my camera to work. :P
              Much better.
              The body matches. Awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
                Clan of the Cave Bear
                Originally posted by Primal King View Post
                I'm loving and still learning how to be Primal. I'm still a work in progress, but this my visual progress so far.

The picture on the left was taken yesterday January 22, 2012 weighing in at 198, the one on the right is from December 6, 2011 weighing in at 209.
                My goal at the moment is to get down to 175 and see if a 6 pack shows at that weight, if not drop some more weight till it does. ;-)

It's funny how in your "bigger" pic your head is down, but in your second "slimmer" pic, your head is higher, as though you're proud. And you should be!

Comment

• Originally posted by BiggaWhat View Post
                  Ok, well here are some progress pics. Started PB to try and cure my lifelong digestion issues and drop a bit of weight. Seems to be working for both pretty well so far I noticed my weight starting to creep up, and at my heaviest I was around 200lb, about 6'0" or 6'1" tall. In the "after" photos I'm around 177. This is after 4 months of PB and bodyweight exercises, including a lot from You Are Your Own Gym by Mark Lauren. Still working on that six pack Also, I didn't have any good before photos...so that one is about as good as it gets.

Before

After

First pic you look bloated and in pain. Second pics you look slimmer and happy!

Comment

• So i've been at this for a month.

I feel alot better. Stronger, more energy. And I do feel like I look better in the mirror and my clothes fit better, I feel like my pants are looser. Other days I feel like nothing has changed at all.

But I feel slightly depressed right now after comparing photos from a month ago (30th Dec to 26th Jan) as I don't think I look any different at all in them. But it seems to be hard to notice changes for myself.

So I may aswell just post them here. I feel a bit worried about that, but would like to know if there is any differences or even if there is not. Excuse the underwear pictures. I'd rather show underwear pictures when I get into shape hahaha but oh well.

I've changed my eating ALOT and have been doing kettlebells 3x a week.

I will probably take them down in a few days too until I get more results.

The real test is about 2 weeks ago I had measurements done by a friend who is trained as a gym instructor, in another 2 weeks I will do them again, as sometimes it's hard to notice in photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kimelah View Post
                      It's funny how in your "bigger" pic your head is down, but in your second "slimmer" pic, your head is higher, as though you're proud. And you should be!
                      Yes I am prouder and I think my posture is improving too.
                      You know where You are? You're in the jungle baby!!! You're gonna die!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BensonElPosman View Post
                        So I may aswell just post them here. I feel a bit worried about that, but would like to know if there is any differences or even if there is not. Excuse the underwear pictures. I'd rather show underwear pictures when I get into shape hahaha but oh well.
                        I can totally see a difference! Most of what I see is in the upper chest area with some in the belly and the face. A lot less bloating and such.

Comment

• Benson - just keep at it! When your body fat is that high to begin with, it can take a while to really get going. You may only see subtle differences for the first few months, but they keep adding up over the long run, and that's the point of this - something you can do for the rest of your life. And hopefully, that's a long time and getting longer every day!

Comment

• yeah benson, you're definitely beginning to shrink. your brow and cheek line & your arms are pretty noticeable

don't be all sad eet's workin
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                            lol

Comment

• Benson - you have to hold onto those little changes when you're a bigger person. I used to weigh 300 so I understand. Just give yourself time and remember that it takes about a 10% loss in weight before people will really start to notice on anyone. If you only weigh say 150 that's only a 15 pound loss, but it's double that for someone who started where I did - which means it's going to take some time. As for me, I noticed the difference in your face in your before and afters more than anything. Your chin isn't so full. Keep at it!

Comment

• Thanks for your comments everyone.

It's good that you notice some difference. Because I still look at it and feel I look the same.

I've done alot of study and work on the mental part of this and I know this is a part of 'resistance' which is basically my subconscious mind trying to resist it because positive change is happening. It's something i've just got to welcome and keep working on. This resistance comes up for me when making changes and tries to prevent me from even noticing them. So i'm glad I posted the pictures now.

The main thing i'm trying to keep in mind, that i've kept at this longer and more consistently than I have been able to for years. And I credit that to a practice called Matrix Reimprinting. And when I got my mind ready the primal blueprint seemed like the best practice to follow when it come to eating.

Thankyou for the encouragement and comments, i'm glad to have a community like this here.

I have a friend who is supporting me a bit, but he is working on putting on weight because he is skinny. But were both working on eating well and at times I feel like something like a iced coffee or pizza and he says "nah you don't need that" and i'm like "yeah your right" and can let it go. So it's good to have that even though our goals are different.

And he is also eating differently, but it's still good to have him to make those comments.

-Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X