Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check with your local hospital about them covering it, if they do in Sydney, they must in Perth, am really hoping they will, but I know it will still be a long wait.

Comment

• Glamorama, you are well on your way (if not already there) to what you say in your signature! Looking pretty close to bikini ready now as far as I can tell.
      Trying a journal. We'll see how long that lasts....

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread37152.html

Comment

• GM are you 5"2 as well? And are you wanting to lose anymore?
        65 kg is my goal currently but I have no idea how I will feel when I get there, I may he happy heavier, due to muscle but I truly have no clue.

Comment

• The only thing is I think they cut you open from hip to hip to do it and since I never had a ceasarian I don't think I would like a scar that big.
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread45312.html[SIGPIC]

Comment

• Originally posted by hixster View Post
            Glamorama your results are very impressive, congratulations.
            I couldn't agree more - you look fantastic!!!
            Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

• Originally posted by VeloCity.X View Post
              Glamorama, you are well on your way (if not already there) to what you say in your signature! Looking pretty close to bikini ready now as far as I can tell.
              Not far off, really only a few kilos/lbs. And to find a way around those pesky stretchmarks across my tummy. MSM, here we go...

Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
              GM are you 5"2 as well? And are you wanting to lose anymore?
              I'm actually 5'4", yes, I have not reached goal yet. I don't want to settle for average this time, I want to look HAWT. Sort of like when I first met the husband 6 years ago. The good news is that I fit into the jeans from back then. The bad news is that my tummy isn't as flat- YET. LOL

Originally posted by jammies View Post
              I couldn't agree more - you look fantastic!!!
              Thanks jammies.

Comment

• Being a mid-western Rube, I'm not sure what MSM is, but I think I want to visit!

Comment

• Originally posted by sarahz View Post
                  The only thing is I think they cut you open from hip to hip to do it and since I never had a ceasarian I don't think I would like a scar that big.
                  It will fade.
                  But yes its about like that. Check youtube for a tummy tuck vid if you aren't squeamish, i did find an awesome one once showing them sewing up the muscles first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glamorama View Post
                    I'm actually 5'4", yes, I have not reached goal yet. I don't want to settle for average this time, I want to look HAWT. Sort of like when I first met the husband 6 years ago. The good news is that I fit into the jeans from back then. The bad news is that my tummy isn't as flat- YET. LOL
                    I want to be Hot too But ill settle for not fat for now LOL, ill reevaluate my goal as I get closer to 65 kg.

Comment

• Originally posted by VeloCity.X View Post
                      Being a mid-western Rube, I'm not sure what MSM is, but I think I want to visit!
                      Its a sulphur-component commonly found in veggies like broccoli, we have it in all our bodily tissues, but its hard to get adequate dosage through normal food, hence I'm about to start taking the MSM-supplement. Which in turn will help firm up the skin (or so they say....). *fingers crossed*

Comment

Its a sulphur-component commonly found in veggies like broccoli, we have it in all our bodily tissues, but its hard to get adequate dosage through normal food, hence I'm about to start taking the MSM-supplement. Which in turn will help firm up the skin (or so they say....). *fingers crossed*
                        Got a link of where you got it? Or was it in a shop?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
                          Got a link of where you got it? Or was it in a shop?
                          Its all over the web, I just Googled it after I came across someone mentioning it here on MDA.

Comment

• Yep I found some on Iherb, reasonable shipping too.
                            Do you think brand matters much?

Comment

• Wow - very impressive!

Comment

Its a sulphur-component commonly found in veggies like broccoli....
                                Ha!! And here I guessed it was some Austrailan beach!

Comment

Working...
                                X