This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another little update for you guys...

Dad and I New Years day I think it was...

Me this past weekend spending the day at the beach with my girlfriend

Its a funny feeling, being thin and actually wanting to share pictures of yourself instead of shying away from them all the time or wanting to hide them from friends and family. I really noticed how much I've lost in this latest picture, finally starting to sink in. Thats a good thing

My Primal Blueprint success story. 60+lbs lost:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post531337
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post531340

Journal:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36329.html

Comment

• Huge difference, BillyGoat -- well done! The change is almost staggering. Like someone deflated you.

Andy, very noticeable change. And you look a helluva lot happier and healthier, too.
      August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• An update from Halloween 2011
        Last edited by Adam Crafter; 11-03-2011, 06:59 PM. Reason: link

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam Crafter View Post
          An update from Halloween 2011
          Your link didn't post properly Adam, but like the kilt
          If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
          If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

• Wow, cheers, everyone!
            “Falconry is not a hobby or an amusement; it is a rage. You eat and drink it, sleep it and think it. You tremble to write of it, even in recollection. It is as King James the First remarked, an extreme stirrer up of passions.” --T.H. White, The Godstone and the Blackymor

"The world must be all fucked up when men travel first class and literature goes as freight."
            - Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude

Comment

• Adam, methinks you need some new (smaller) shirts!
              5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
              Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
              Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
              Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
              ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

• OK MamaGrock... that was just for a party.

Here is one from today...

I'm wearing the shirt I won at Boarfest 2011...

Comment

• JUst started today. 49 years old, 6'00" 226 lbs, 32.76 BF. Yuck. I am just disgusted with myself for allowing this to happen. Post divorce blues, blah, blah blah. Who cares? No excuse for being a tub of Crisco. Pics attached . . . hopefully . . . or not

Comment

• I have over 3000 shots on my computer. three with me in them

Comment

• Originally posted by Brentclarke View Post
                      JUst started today. 49 years old, 6'00" 226 lbs, 32.76 BF. Yuck. I am just disgusted with myself for allowing this to happen. Post divorce blues, blah, blah blah. Who cares? No excuse for being a tub of Crisco. Pics attached . . . hopefully . . . or not
                      You can host them on picasa/flickr/free web host for pictures. Also, none of that negative stuff is not allowed here .

You are gonna win and make your spouse jealous because you'll look really awesome.

All good things in time my friend .
                      Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
                      Follow me on google+
                      Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
                      "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Comment

• Originally posted by Brentclarke View Post
                        JUst started today. 49 years old, 6'00" 226 lbs, 32.76 BF. Yuck. I am just disgusted with myself for allowing this to happen. Post divorce blues, blah, blah blah. Who cares? No excuse for being a tub of Crisco. Pics attached . . . hopefully . . . or not
                        "Anger is a gift." Just turn that self-negativity into a catalyst for positive change and you'll be set. Welcome, Brent!
                        August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• Originally posted by Meg-a-Tron View Post
                          And I can only imagine how much better I would look if I had been consistent haha!

Wow you're before body is almost identical to mine now, were also the same age and height, and I weigh 185 lbs. You're 'after' is definitely giving me loads of motivation right now

Comment

• Adam, you have the most gorgeous smile!
                            My Journal

Comment

• Woke up today and found I'd hit the 40 pound loss "milestone". What better day than today to show the results so far?

Picture of me on the beach at my Dads house in Mexico maybe 2 years ago:

This morning!:

I think I have about 10 maybe 15 more pounds to go to really thin out. Then next Summer start working on a tan!

For the last 20 years or so I've been saying to myself: "I wanna' get in shape for next Summer" but I never made it, but now that looks like it's gonna' actually happen!

By the way my wife was shocked at the before pic, she'd forgotten how fat I was!
                              52 year old Male
                              Goal: 185lbs
                              April 10th: 220lbs

Comment

• Looking good PaleoPenn, even got some nice looking abs there
                                How long have you been eating primal/how long did it take you to lose the 40 lbs?

Comment

Working...
                                X