Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before and after pics

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TheFitFatKid View Post
    Hey everyone! So many great before n after photos up here, amazing stuff.
    Sometimes it can take a while for images to be approved by the moderators. You can always use something like ImageShack and you won't have to worry about that part.
    Cheers!

    Comment


    • good going em you are truely an insperation to all of us here in auatralia
      i am the invisable man

      Comment


      • Originally posted by likwidoxigen View Post
        Sometimes it can take a while for images to be approved by the moderators. You can always use something like ImageShack and you won't have to worry about that part.
        Cheers!
        Thanks! Didn't even realize that had to happen.
        www.TheFitFatKid.com

        Comment


        • @Danno, kalel, velocity.X, TFFK: MI-TEE FINE. So many foxes, so little time! Lookin' good, gentlemen!

          (Please help us ladies out and post your marital status as well as sexual orientation next to your after pic.)

          Kthnx.
          The Management.
          "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

          Comment


          • I'm going to post my moms for her.
            before:



            after:



            She had been working out daily for a year with NO progress before seeing me go Paleo and giving it a shot. This progress was less than a year. I want to say around 6 months. She is seriously such an inspiration. She is in her mid-50's and has been overweight for her adult life. She has tried EVERY diet in the book (and sadly, had me on weight watchers etc as a kid alongside her as well. I remember loading cookies with flax seeds to make them lower in points *sigh*).

            Anyways I thought it was worth sharing!

            Comment


            • Awwwwwwwwwwwwesome! It's always nice to see parents take advice from their kids for once. Wish my dad would listen, but he's married to a CW nutritionist, so I couldn't POSSIBLY know better than her! :/
              Ramblings of an Unamused Mouse (Lots of Food Porn, Too!)

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Unamused Mouse View Post
                Awwwwwwwwwwwwesome! It's always nice to see parents take advice from their kids for once. Wish my dad would listen, but he's married to a CW nutritionist, so I couldn't POSSIBLY know better than her! :/
                Ha, my mom is pretty open minded. If something had *worked* for her in the past I think it would be a different story, but when you are at that point where you will try *anything* and seeing my progress- it wasn't a tough sell!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TheFitFatKid View Post
                  Hey everyone! So many great before n after photos up here, amazing stuff.

                  I'm gonna keep this short n sweet.

                  Before, 208 lbs


                  After, 173 lbs
                  You went from cutie to hottie Awesome work!
                  Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

                  http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TheFitFatKid View Post
                    Hey everyone! So many great before n after photos up here, amazing stuff.

                    I'm gonna keep this short n sweet.
                    *snipt*
                    you're looking quite beastly, it's really quite nice
                    beautiful
                    yeah you are

                    Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                    lol

                    Comment


                    • I had to join this forum to thank you all for sharing your stories and your pictures—it's super-inspirational! I've just read through every page of this thread: wow. Fierce work, folks. Em, I related to your story in particular, so extra thanks!
                      Primal goals: metabolic health, vitality, strength, and maybe some weight loss wouldn't be amiss

                      My journal: eating-disordered fat woman takes up eating meat and lifting weights; hilarity ensues

                      Comment


                      • Nopie, your mums pictures are awesome!

                        Comment


                        • Nopie, thanks so much for sharing those! I've been trying to get my mom to go Paleo/Primal for quite a while now, so seeing how well your Mom might help finally convince her :-)
                          www.TheFitFatKid.com

                          Comment


                          • Nopie, thanks so much for posting your mom's progress. I will be turning 53 next month and I have tried everything to get to a "normal" size. It is very encouraging to see that I have not found Primal too late for it to do me any good!
                            Chris
                            "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
                            Unknown

                            My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

                            My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by catemarie View Post
                              Nopie, your mums pictures are awesome!
                              Originally posted by TheFitFatKid View Post
                              Nopie, thanks so much for sharing those! I've been trying to get my mom to go Paleo/Primal for quite a while now, so seeing how well your Mom might help finally convince her :-)
                              Originally posted by demuralist View Post
                              Nopie, thanks so much for posting your mom's progress. I will be turning 53 next month and I have tried everything to get to a "normal" size. It is very encouraging to see that I have not found Primal too late for it to do me any good!
                              Very welcome!

                              Comment


                              • Your mama looks amazing, nopie! She was an attractive woman even in her "before" photos. I can't get over the fact that she's in her mid 50s.
                                "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X