Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking good kmacphee, the too much cardio shot you look great too, but the now photo you have a certain relaxed look about you, you look softer (in a good way!!) I have to say I have been quietly admiring everyones before and afters. It really is inspiring isnt it to see the differences.

Comment

• Thanks Suse. Although I did look good, I was much skinnier than I am now. I have put on more muscle and I do feel much more relaxed. I often use the word Liberated to describe the entire process.

Comment

• Nice work there kmacphee! You look a lot more healthy in the now picture. IMHO
        Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

• Originally posted by kmacphee View Post
          Thanks Suse. Although I did look good, I was much skinnier than I am now. I have put on more muscle and I do feel much more relaxed. I often use the word Liberated to describe the entire process.
          ahh yes, relaxed, liberated... Yes that is entirely the right word to describe how you look now.

Comment

• Thanks Sungrazer...

although I have not been on the major weight loss team, I have been liberated from carrying around my fridge, worrying about getting enough food to maintian my diving blood sugar levels, and I have so much energy that I am able to stay up longer and when I sleep I hit the pillow and wake up in the morning refreshed!

Remember that tomorrow is Fatty Friday!

Keep up the great work everyone!

Comment

• Timothy, were you hard core about primal eating and what kind of workout routine do you perform?

Comment

• Suse, your photo looks great! You look totally ready for the beach holiday.

Maybe I'll post my own after I get some Paris pics...lol.
                My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• November 2008 @ 360lbs.

Today @ 216 lbs.
                  ZC - 100% Carnivore

I EAT VEGANS

Comment

• Wow! Greg that is awesome!

Comment

• Thank you!
                      ZC - 100% Carnivore

I EAT VEGANS

Comment

• You all look FANTASTIC!! I am in awe of what people can achieve when they put their minds to it (in a narcissistic (sp?) kind of way)
                        Brilliant thread!
                        M

Comment

• I've said it before and say it again: Awesome transform Greg! Kudos to you!
                          Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

• Fantastic Greg, you saved your life.

Comment

• Holy shit Greg, you lost 144 pounds?! I work with a guy who weighs 135. You could pick this guy up, hop on a scale, and still weigh less than you started out at!!

My god, imagine piggybacking him around all day. That's what you basically did back then.

Originally posted by hutax View Post
                              Fantastic Greg, you saved your life.
                              Damn straight! Good work man. Wow.

Comment

• Good morning and thanks a lot for the compliments guys!

Bane: When I lift that's exactly how I look at it. I'll pickup a 145lbs. and do some over head presses and think to myself... wow, I can't believe I used to live with this on my body everyday of my life.
                                ZC - 100% Carnivore

I EAT VEGANS

Comment

Working...
                                X