This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patrick View Post
    I'm not turned off by them, but I've yet to meet someone who had a decent (read: meaningful or clever) tattoo. That's not to say there aren't lots of beautiful ones, though. However, to me, tattoos are like bumper-stickers, except permanent, and I just don't see the point.

Now, body markings like like tribal scarring or Maori tattoos are a different story.
    I'm Maori, and yeah it's painful, lol. The one's you're thinking of are Moko, and they're pretty much carved in. If you flinch or w/e you're called a pansy (i paraphrase) and no tattoo for you. Some of my older relatives had chin tattoos.
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Comment

• Diana Renata and I were kind of "double dog daring" one another to post a rear end shot, she when she gets to her size 6 and me when I get to my size 8. I have had this pair of size 8 leather pants in my closet for ages. Internet purchase, wrong size etc. But I decided to keep them as my "challenge pants" to myself. Today, they actually buttoned and I can still breath. They will be even more comfortable with 13 less pounds on me. But since I promised Diana I would post this...............
      Photo on 2011-05-1.jpg

Comment

• I've wanted a tattoo since I was a kid, admiring my Grandpa's old and faded four from his years in WWII. Alas, I am needle phobic and somehow doubt I'll ever be able to sit for that. But I like admiring others

Comment

• @ Spen230 wow you look so good looking and yes miles younger.I would not worry about the salt and pepper, don't know any women who are bothered by it, in fact I think it suits you. Esp like the pic in the shirt with the thin blue stripes - losing all that fat=cheekbones unleashed!!

Comment

• I'm a big fan of tattoos, my hubby is not, so I think the one I have will end up being my only one. I think it qualifies as meaningful, it is the written music to my favorite song (Amazing Grace, got me through some tough times), shaped into a heart, with a small representation of my son's footprint "walking" in it, with room for more baby footprints in the future (I hope).

Comment

• Can't see the photo yet Paleobird... Can't wait to see it, can't you photobucket it and put us out of our misery?? :P
              My Journal

Comment

• Now THAT is a good ass! Wheee! A college professor in leather pants. Paleobird, you rule.
                "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

• There are very few women pushing 50 who have an ass like that... very few. Good job, Robin.
                  "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                    dat ass
                    Dayum.
                    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
                      Dayum.
                      What he said. Good job!
                      Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• @ PaleoCatz Thanks for the compliments, and I was just joking about the hair colour. S&P for me . Who knows maybe I can pull off the George Clooney look one of these days.

Comment

• @ Em. Can you see it yet? I don't know what a photobucket is, sorry.
                          @TigerLily My 49 year old leather clad professorial ass thanks you.
                          @ Grumpy Put yer tongue back in yer face.
                          @ Twibble Thank you very much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                            My 49 year old leather clad professorial ass thanks you.
                            heheh! And wow, nice pic too.
                            "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• To hell with tattoos, NICE ASS PB, Woot!!!!

Comment

• I love me some tattoos. Suicidegirls.com is a website with some sexy tattooed women. If you go to the site it's NSFW.
                                "Live Free or Die"

Comment

Working...
                                X