This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn right!

Anyway, just in case it might possibly help someone. I load my pics straight from picasaweb and uncheck that little damn box thingie that says some shit about referencing locally. Clear as mud?

P.S. I'm on the right, btw.

Comment

• thank you sooo much. i think it worked

74_f89d2_bf347ca8_tn by jaysondecambra, on Flickr

032611082237 by jaysondecambra, on Flickr

BETTER PICS

3f_f8a07_c7fa5f7_tn by jaysondecambra, on Flickr
      Last edited by jaysond; 05-11-2011, 12:08 PM.

i went primal in feb 2010
      200lbs
      37% body fat
      38-40 waist

1 year to the day
      140lbs
      7.8% body fat
      29 waist

currently
      137lbs
      7% body fat
      29 waist

Comment

• ive gotten some tattoo's over the past year LOL

200lbs
        37% body fat
        38-40 waist

1 year to the day
        140lbs
        7.8% body fat
        29 waist

currently
        137lbs
        7% body fat
        29 waist

Comment

• Originally posted by jaysondecambra View Post
          thank you sooo much. i think it worked

74_f89d2_bf347ca8_tn by jaysondecambra, on Flickr

032611082237 by jaysondecambra, on Flickr

Wow - you weren't kidding when you said you've changed!!! That is just amazing. Congratulations
          Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

• THANK YOU! lots of hard work, LOTS!

200lbs
            37% body fat
            38-40 waist

1 year to the day
            140lbs
            7.8% body fat
            29 waist

currently
            137lbs
            7% body fat
            29 waist

Comment

• This is a seriously inspirational thread. I started out reading the first posts from years ago, and it's amazing how many of you have kept at it and seen huge results. I'm looking to lose about 10lbs total (though I'd be happy to gain it all back in muscle) so I'm psyched to post before/afters at some point. You guys absolutely rock. Feanor... Holy crap.

Comment

• Jaysondecambra - Wow - what a difference a year makes (and a lot of work)!

Comment

• The day is finally here, 10 years in the making haha... the day I feel comfortable in a bikini!

Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
                  Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
                  Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
                  Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

Comment

• Great work Meg and Jayson!
                    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• Meg! Awesome transformation!

Comment

• Nice, Meg!!
                        August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• Jayson - HOLY MOLY. We need some proof that's really you in the 'after'. Birth certificate, please?

Meg - I hear the GPS in my husband's droid in my head ... "You have arrived."
                          5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
                          Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
                          Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
                          Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
                          ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

• Wow Meg!
                            I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

• This thread is very inspirational. In fact, it was seeing the before and after photos here that convinced my husband and I to give this WOE a try. Two months later, he has lost 20 pounds and I've lost 15. I haven't felt this good in years. Thank you to all of the good people who have shared their successes in such a very compelling way.

Comment

• Darn, Meg..You look great !!

Make me regret that i'm all the way the other side of the country ..

Comment

Working...
                                X