Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spaceman spiff you look like a totally diffrent person, 20 years removed at least. Keep up the good work.
    Started 3/10/2010 263.2 lbs

04/24/2010 227.00 lbs

Didn't know eating healthy could make me so sick, you dont realize how sick you are until you feel better. My little jack russel who is a chronic shedder is now cured by a healthy diet. Monsanto is pure evil i for one will not buy roundup or any other monsanto products.

Strenth of the bear, speed of the puma, and endurance of a clydesdale.

www.facebook.com/onelapcamaro

Comment

• Well, here goes....

This is the change after 5 months of living primal. I still have a ways to go, but I have no doubt I will get there with the PB and the support from the forums.

Oh, also...

1.) Sorry for the messy bed, I just got out of it...
      2.) No, those are not my LHT weights.

I'll update in a couple months with hopefully some more progress and a little more in-depth info on my journey.
      Last edited by PrimalJayhawk; 04-24-2011, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Goldsmith, nicely done! *applause*

Dang PrimalJayhawk, even knowing that's stretch-o-vision on that first pic it's clear you've lost a lot of weight! How much, if you don't mind me asking? You say you have a ways to go but it sure doesn't look like it -- do you mean building muscle perhaps? (though IMO you look great already.)
        "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• "No, those are not my LHT weights"

Yeah, I was gonna say "Wimp"
          Seriously, great work and in such a short time.
          Last edited by Pebbles67; 04-25-2011, 03:54 AM.
          Primal since 9/24/2010
          "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
          MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

• Originally posted by Jenny View Post
            Goldsmith, nicely done! *applause*

Dang PrimalJayhawk, even knowing that's stretch-o-vision on that first pic it's clear you've lost a lot of weight! How much, if you don't mind me asking? You say you have a ways to go but it sure doesn't look like it -- do you mean building muscle perhaps? (though IMO you look great already.)
            BAHA! Stretch-o-vision...the scale definitely didn't come out right on that one, but it's probably a pretty accurate depiction of what I felt like back then.

Sorry, a little background info probably would have been helpful. I'm down just over 30 lbs. (210 --> 178). I'm 24 yo and 5' 11". Body comp-wise, I'm probably closer than I give myself credit for. I do want to build more muscle, and I would like to lean out some more. I have a lot further to go with the lifestyle, though. I eat too much farmed fish and grain-fed beef at the moment, and I would like to find more time to move around at a slow pace, sleep more, and be stressed out less.

Originally posted by Pebbles67 View Post
            "No, those are not my LHT weights"

Yeah, I was gonna say "Wimp"
            Seriously, great work and in such a short time.
            Thank you Pebbles, you're looking pretty great these days yourself.
            Last edited by PrimalJayhawk; 04-25-2011, 06:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrimalJayhawk View Post
              Well, here goes....

This is the change after 5 months of living primal. I still have a ways to go, but I have no doubt I will get there with the PB and the support from the forums.

Oh, also...

1.) Sorry for the messy bed, I just got out of it...
              2.) No, those are not my LHT weights.

I'll update in a couple months with hopefully some more progress and a little more in-depth info on my journey.
              Wow PrimalJayHawk, awesome job !!!
              "You can always do more than you think you can !" Sensei Scash

Comment

• Congrats Jayhawk you look great!
                Karin

A joyful heart is good medicine

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliot

Mmmmm. Real food is good.

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread29685.html

Comment

• Hi Polecatz, welcome to the forum!

You can see your photos but we can't, unfortunately.

I suggest rather than waiting for those attached photos to be approved (which takes forever and meanwhile people may not scroll back pages and pages to finally see them), you should go ahead and upload them to a free photo site like flickr. That way they'll be visible immediately here. Here's how...
                  • Upload pics to flickr.
                  • Go to the photo's page.
                  • Above the photo on the left is a toolbar: favorites, action... the pulldown arrow at the end of that toolbar is "more ways to share", click that.
                  • At the bottom of the pop-up it says "grab the HTML/BBcode" -- choose that.
                  • You want BBcode -- choose that radio button at the bottom.
                  • Copy the code into a post here.
                  "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• ah thanks I will try that one

Comment

• @PrimalJayHawk Awesome!
                      I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

Comment

• 40 days and 40 nights with no dairy taught me to eat without it, havent had it since...still debating whether to add it back as i cant really afford it. also gave up photoing myself for lent, but now i have it back!

YouTube - 0423111353
                        Get on my Level
                        http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

Comment

• primaljayhawk your results are amazing!!!!!!
                          Get on my Level

Comment

• Mal! You're filling out! Looks great
                            Calm the f**k down.

Comment

• you look great Rheia, I have been at this 2 weeks. hope I do as will. Matilda

Comment

• Originally posted by Metismomma View Post
                                Mal! You're filling out! Looks great
                                must be them taters hahah i have a butt now too annoyingly, it gets tan lines when i lay out all day!
                                Get on my Level

Comment

Working...
                                X