Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All you guys and girls look fabulous. Thanks for posting your pictures.

Comment

• Bootson you look incredible! So beautiful and just glowing! Your cheekbones are gorgeous with hair and body to match keep up the good work!!

Comment

• Aww thanks guys!!! I've still got a while to go - but it's pretty awesome to be this far!

Comment

• Bootson: You look great, congrats!
          Rangers Lead the Way, Hooah!

Comment

• Thanks for all the inspiration from everyone posting in here! I might as well show my progress too, even though I'm not quite ready to show my shirt-off pics yet.

This is me and my son this past december. I was somewhere in the area of 220.
            http://i40.tinypic.com/14j3oux.jpg

Here we are a few weeks ago. Probably somewhere around 190, but I'm at 185 now. (went primal in February)
            http://i44.tinypic.com/1rrfdg.jpg

Still have a little re-proportioning to do of fat and muscle, but I feel better than i have in a LONG time.
            Last edited by anzy; 05-10-2010, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• well done anzy! I bet you will have a lot more energy and stamina to direct to your son!
              Wow you lost 35 lbs in about 3 months that's amazing!
              ad astra per aspera

Comment

• Great stuff, Anzy! You look loads healthier. What a change around the jawline especially. In a few more months, I suspect you'll feel much less shy about shirt-off pics. And your son is cute as heck!

Comment

• Awesome updates! Keep on grokking - you're doing great!
                  Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

• Thanks guys! You're right, I do feel tons better and am really happy with the progress so far. To be honest, I did lose a few of those pounds following conventional wisdom guidelines (1-If it tastes good, its bad for you, 2-be hungry all the time, and 3-work out far too often) before going primal- . It's probably been about 28-30 pounds off since going primal, but it has been relatively effortless, and amazingly life-changing.

Comment

• Rheia! I think I just found my hero! You inspire me!! I will be such a different looking person next year at this time, I just know it. Bless you and your family.

Comment

• You all are so motivating - thank you all so much for posting your pics. Truly a testament to the PB!

Comment

• So I decided to start losing weight when I was at the doctor's and I weighed 335 lbs. When I went primal (mostly because I wanted a fitness lifestyle where I could eat all the pork and lamb I want, and to perhaps drop some pounds) I weighed myself and I was at 332 lbs.

Today (only about 3 weeks after changing my diet) I decided to weigh myself at the gym - 306 lbs! I dropped 26 lbs in 3 weeks! SUPER CRAZY! That's more than 7 percent of my body weight!

Point being, any fears about this lifestyle have been obliterated. I'm going to try to take a picture on the first of each month, but damn if it keeps going like this I'll be in great shape in a few months!

PS: I've also lost this weight while improving on my bench press (went from 250ish back up to 315), dips (went from 0 to 5), power cleans (went from 95 to 185) and dead lifts (went from 225 to 315)
                          Last edited by Feanor78; 05-12-2010, 06:44 PM. Reason: for more betterness

Comment

• I hadn't realized how much different my body is... Tonight I went to put on some dress clothes I hadn't worn in a while - NOTHING fit. Seriously, nothing. All of my clothes are too big. I've went from XL to about Medium (depending on the store), size 16 (tight) jeans to size 12 (loose)... Madness! I've also noticed that I can sprint (not full out sprints, but running fairly hard over short distances) without being winded... Effin' awesome!

*does a happy dance*

Comment

• Good or bad.. as promised I will be posting my pics tomorrow..

Comment

• Wow! All of these are crazy motivation! I am about 1/2 way through the book. Keep up the great work! Hopefully I will join you all in the success!

Comment

Working...
                                X