Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love these progress pictures, i'll post some soon...maybe.

Comment

• Great job, folks! I'm too vain to post until I have a real "after", oh well!
      Ancestral Nutrition Coaching
      Pregnancy Nutrition Coaching
      Primal Pregnancy Nutrition Article

Comment

• OMG, everyone is looking amazingly awesome!!!! It's really great to see how much people can change in a short amount of time on PB. My goal is to post something in a month or 2. I just have to get over my shyness around cameras.
        Georgette

Comment

• Drain Bead -- striking is right! That's a huge difference and improvement between the two. Great job, and keep at it!

Comment

• So many of you have made such awesome progress, this thread brings us all together and is great for showing us what is possible with intelligence, physicality, desire, and hard work. I come from a family of obese parents who have turned their lives around and gotten healthy (mom lost 150lbs!) and I am inspired to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I have been primal and working out with just kettlebells and bodtyweight exercises for a year now, and I will try to attach a before/now picture as is customary for this thread.

I am not computer savvy despite growing up with them, but I tried to attach two pictures to this post. The first from march on last year and the other from a couple weeks ago. In the first i was flexing and in the recent one i was relaxed. Hopefully it is apparent which is before and which is after. If it doesnt work i will just be branded a fool. Anyways im happy for you all, keep up the good work!
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by SpecOps
              Patrick -

Looking great!!! Amazing to read your stats and see where you are now!!! No doubt you are well on your way to a great "After" pic!!! Awesome work!!!
              Thanks for the kind words, SpecOps! How's your Primal journey been treatin' ya? Picture time for you yet or are you holding out a bit longer?
              August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• Holy Schnikes, the Hallow Prince! You look like the son of the dude in the picture from 2010, AWESOME work !!!
                "You can always do more than you think you can !" Sensei Scash

Comment

• Originally posted by jmcemt6 View Post
                  If it doesnt work i will just be branded a fool.
                  Now, now, lots of folks struggle with posting pics here. At the moment your pictures are in the moderation queue, so we can't see them yet. They'll appear within a couple days though! Exciting.
                  "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                    I'm thinking "godlike" should suffice as a goal. Failing that (Ha! Unlikely, amirite?), I think I could live with "kinda looks like Cheapo... to someone who's snow-blind and fucking delirious."
                    Fantastic! Great job, I have a long ways to go!
                    Indie author, cyclist and primal enthusiast

Comment

• Originally posted by Karate Lisa View Post
                      Holy Schnikes, the Hallow Prince! You look like the son of the dude in the picture from 2010, AWESOME work !!!
                      Hahaha! Thanks!
                      March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
                      Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Comment

• I guess this is just another "in progress" pic - but I find all of you so inspiring, I just wanted to join the fun!

40 pounds down! (gray is the newest pic, white is the very first)

lunapic_1301615675&.jpglunapic_1301615675&.jpg
                        ~Rhonda

"Do or do not do, there is no try" - Yoda

Comment

• moderation takes forever

host your pics on ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting and post them here
                          Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
                          Starting Weight: 294 pounds
                          Current Weight: 235 pounds
                          Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Comment

• November 2009 Soon after Breaking my arm and getting a Hysterectomy About 175#

Sometime in late Summer/early Fall 2010 Probably around 160#: (I have only been primal/slow-carb since December 2010)

Now: (I'm around 152# but have completely transformed my body shape)

I'm still working on my waist measurements, hoping to get them down so my ratio is better.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by CKATTO71; 04-03-2011, 04:12 PM.
                            My Journal
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SpecOps
                              Patrick - I am doing great!!! I got a compliment from an old friend I had not seen in many months - "WOW! What are doing and can I get some!" It feels god when those come from out of no where.
                              Damn right. Or when you cause women to run into sign poles and trip over furnishings in malls.

Originally posted by SpecOps
                              As for the pics? I plan to post some at my 90 day mark - in about 12 days or so. I head home on leave and a trip to the islands for some beach time.....
                              Sweet! Looking forward to seeing that progress.

Where you headed for leave? I'm damn jealous, regardless. Enjoy it!
                              August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                                Or when you cause women to run into sign poles and trip over furnishings in malls.
                                Patrick: causing more embarrassment than texting since 2011. Remember kids, don't Patrick and drive!
                                "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

Working...
                                X