Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uh yeah nilaiha, your before photo is not too shabby. glad you feel great!!! looking good.

Comment

• nilaiha - there's a definite difference in the photos. Your abs and upper chest clearly have more definition.

Comment

• First thing I noticed, believe it or not, was the difference in your face. Big change.
        "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

• Originally posted by nilaiha View Post
          about one week in:
          Obviously, I wasn't hoping to loose any weight. I'm just hoping to live a healthier life, and hopefully gain some muscle. I think I'm getting in the right direction, though I'm not sure the changes are all that noticeable(from a visual standpoint) yet.
          Really noticeable difference in lower abs and face. Very impressive especially considering your starting point. Heh, maybe I'll get to that level some day, hell I'll settle for getting my jump back and being able to dunk again.

Comment

• Nice job Mad!!!

Comment

• So, this is the result of 6 months of the primal diet. 220 pounds down to 158. I've not really got into working out, so this is simply fat loss rather than adding muscle tone. I'm 24 years old fwiw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad_Fatter View Post
                So, this is the result of 6 months of the primal diet. 220 pounds down to 158. I've not really got into working out, so this is simply fat loss rather than adding muscle tone. I'm 24 years old fwiw.
                Wow!
                Impressive loss!

Comment

• *goes through the thread looking at After pictures*

I want that one and that one and that one...

Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

• Thanks for the compliments, guys! To be honest, the biggest difference I've noticed visually is the size of my lats. I've been working towards muscle ups lately, so the deep pullups (pulling to the point where my chest is above the bar) have been targeting them pretty well.
                    Originally posted by skline2 View Post
                    nilaiha - there's a definite difference in the photos. Your abs and upper chest clearly have more definition.
                    I'm glad to hear that! My chest has been the biggest area of concern for me. My back and shoulders have been pretty strong for a while(thanks to rock climbing), so I've been worried about balancing out my pecs. No matter how many pushups I do, not matter the variation, my chest rarely feels the "burn" it should. My triceps give out well before my pecs. I guess all of my push muscles are in need of work to catch up to the pulling ones....

Mad_Fatter - Awesome work! Proof that diet is key here. Start a simple fitness plan, and you'll be shredded in no time. I recently started simple fit, and its great. The stuff in PB Fitness looks pretty good/easy to commit to. Keep it up!
                    -Nilaiha
                    my primal journal

Comment

• Hi all, thanks for the comments! I've been reinspired to get totally back on the Primal track and stop straying on cheats after feeling the accountability that came with putting a picture of myself in a bikini on this thread! :P
                      And Mad and Nilaiha, both looking great, keep up the awesome work!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahoytheship View Post
                        Hi all, thanks for the comments! I've been reinspired to get totally back on the Primal track and stop straying on cheats after feeling the accountability that came with putting a picture of myself in a bikini on this thread! :P
                        And Mad and Nilaiha, both looking great, keep up the awesome work!
                        Wow, you look AMAZING!!!!

Comment

• Everyone is looking awesome! Mizz Hawaii and Mirrorball: smokin'!
                          MalPaz: You're getting RIPPED, girl! Huge improvement over a year.
                          MadFatter: Great progress. The belly is dissapearing.
                          Kitoi: Very nice definition.

Comment

• Here's my latest progress pics:
                            October '10: ~161 lbs

March '11: 167 lbs

Last edited by yodiewan; 03-03-2011, 10:20 AM. Reason: change from link to actual pics

Comment

• Wow, that last pic is a stunner, well done.
                              My paleo food photos

Comment

• Yowza!
                                Ancestral Nutrition Coaching
                                Pregnancy Nutrition Coaching
                                Primal Pregnancy Nutrition Article

Comment

Working...
                                X