X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot damn, girl!

Comment

• eisenreich,

It feels a lot better without the spare for sure. My clothes fit a lot better too, its great. Thanks!

Comment

• TigerL,

Hello to you!!!

Comment

• meganoff and everyone else,

Thanks, its good to see everyone elses improvements not to mention extremely motivating!

Comment

• Wow. I'm amazed by everyone that has posted pics on this thread! Thank you! I'm new to the whole Primal Blueprint, actually still reading the book but my wife and I have already changed what we're eating, cutting out grains and sugar, figuring out how this all works. I found this thread in particular inspiring! We did take 'before' pictures when we decided to pursue this and I plan to take more as we progress. After a few months I figure I'll come back and post the results. In the meantime, thanks again! You're all fantastic!
            Indie author, cyclist and primal enthusiast

Comment

• It's great to see the positive changes people have made by going Primal!!

I went Primal a few weeks ago and whilst I don't have quite the same transformation to show you (was fairly slim and active before going Primal) the change within has been the most amazing!! More energetic, alert, awake, positive......everyone should adopt the PB lifestyle just for those changes alone (obviously the physical ones are nice too)!!

Keep it up guys! You're an inspiration!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahoytheship View Post
                Hi everyone!
                Looooongtime lurker, but I guess it's finally time to screw my courage to the sticking place and show off my transformation. It's not as drastic or impressive as some, but it's made me happy nonetheless!
                First pic is August of 2009, generally SAD diet with only some grains, chronic cardio every day at 5:30 am before work (and I am NOT a morning person), etc. The kicker for me is that I was also doing some serious weight lifting (deadlifts, squats, arm work). I felt fairly strong at the time, probably with a BW of about 145-148 at 5' 3".

[IMG]snip[/IMG]

I unfortunately don't truly have a picture from the start of my transformation, but my boyfriend and I joined our local CrossFit in April 2010, and then went Primal in May 2010. We've been trying a more Paleo-type diet the last few months, but I've been straying a little too much with cheats, so we're refocusing our efforts to continue our success. This second picture was taken mid-January 2011.

[IMG]snip[/IMG]

Lastly, here's me and the gunshow, from today (haven't even gone to the gym yet!).

[IMG]snip[/IMG]

In less than a year of living Primal, I am down a dress size and a half, the smallest I've ever been in my adult life, and, even more important to me, way STRONGER than I ever was on the SAD diet. I hit a 20-lb PR on my back squat the other day, posting a 203-lb squat and I only weigh 135!
                I'm also going for my CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Certification in less than a month, so I can help others reach the level of success that I feel I have been able to achieve. Thank you Mark and everyone on this board for your inspiration, advice, and good common sense.
                Grok on!
                -Lissa
                Very good stuff.
                The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist
                Blog
                sigpic

Comment

• Today is my 36th birthday and marks the 4-month mark of my primal journey. In those four months I'm gone from 195 lb to 179 lb. This is the first time I've been under 180 lb since college. I've gone from a 38 inch to a 34 inch waist and an XL shirt to a M shirt. I've moved up a number of levels in the PB essential movements - accomplishing at least level 4 in squats and planks, reaching level 4 in pull ups (I did 1 pull up and 2 chin ups for the first time this morning), and have made good progress in the push ups and shoulder presses (still at level two though). I feel really pumped up this morning and can't wait to hit my next goal of 170 lb.

Comment

• Ahoy-my-god! Lookin' good.
                    My weak attempt at a journal:http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread35809.html

M/30y/190#

Comment

• Ok, here goes my attention whoring...

Date stamp on this is Dec 6 2010, this is about 2 months after going PB pretty strict...didn't get any before-before pics...sorry

This was about taken about 30 minutes ago...

I've been doing Circular Strength training for the past month...I've built a little bit of muscle...definitely have a long way to go though. But I feel 100000x better than I ever have before!

Comment

• Originally posted by jspradley View Post
                        Ok, here goes my attention whoring...

Date stamp on this is Dec 6 2010, this is about 2 months after going PB pretty strict...didn't get any before-before pics...sorry

This was about taken about 30 minutes ago...

I've been doing Circular Strength training for the past month...I've built a little bit of muscle...definitely have a long way to go though. But I feel 100000x better than I ever have before!
                        Wow, you're looking great!

Comment

• Originally posted by jspradley View Post
                          Ok, here goes my attention whoring...
                          Dude...where'd your belly go?! Lookin' AWESOME!

"The Way We Do Anything Is the Way We Do Everything"
                          ~ Kancho Cameron Shayne

Blog - The Primal Pantry
                          My Leangains/Primal Lifestyle Challenge to begin 2/7/11!
                          Check out the Blog for Daily Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by Sanas View Post
                            Walteri, your pix make me think this: how many potential hunks are all around us, smothered in a fat coating?
                            i was thinking the same thing! damn walteri, impressive!!!

Comment

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY, skline2!

Lookin' good, jspradley.
                              "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

• about one week in:

and about one month in....

Obviously, I wasn't hoping to loose any weight. I'm just hoping to live a healthier life, and hopefully gain some muscle. I think I'm getting in the right direction, though I'm not sure the changes are all that noticeable(from a visual standpoint) yet. I feel great though, and I've never been stronger - even as a varsity athlete in High School.
                                -Nilaiha
                                my primal journal

Comment

Working...
                                X