• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Jon!

I use the hat whenever I BBQ
    http://kitoikitchen.blogspot.com/

Comment

• VERY nice definition, Kitoi. I am loving that Apollo's belt you are sporting. Your work has obviously paid off. Congrats!
      "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

• Diggity? Might that be a Quagmire reference?

Comment

• Wowww, that is some wonderful progress. Your arms look great! What I love the most is how both of you go from looking literally sad to having beaming smiles on your faces. I know I'd be smiling like that if I accomplished what you guys have.

Comment

• Megan I want to know more about your pole workouts! What do you do? I wonder if I can convince dh to install a pole in the basement...?

Robin's Roost
            My Primal Journal

Comment

• I am pretty new here but here is my before and after. The after was taken a month ago or so.

Comment

• Megan, both of you look so much younger and happier and healthier. Those pix would make a good poster (or animation). It would be cool if somebody would take their picture every day for a year, so we could see the PB in action!

Anyway, congratulations on your success so far, and I hope you have even more.

Comment

• Walteri, your pix make me think this: how many potential hunks are all around us, smothered in a fat coating?

Comment

• Originally posted by Herbwifemama View Post
                    Megan I want to know more about your pole workouts! What do you do? I wonder if I can convince dh to install a pole in the basement...?
                    Ask him to put it in the bedroom and I bet he'll be all for it
                    My Journal

Comment

• Originally posted by meaganoff
                      Promised myself I would do this. Today is the end of mine and my husband's Beach Ready 30 (basically about 95% Whole 30 compliant), and 2/28 will mark 3 months of us being Primal (but we'll be on vacation), so I thought I would post some Before and During pics --no way I'm stoppin' now!!
                      I'm actually feeling a little tubby this week - I went a little insane with the LaraBars when I find out they were Whole 30 approved. Hubby says I need to enjoy the victory more - and I really should - but all I can think about is getting serious about IF when we get back from vacation! Want to get to crazy hot, ripshizzld status before summer!
                      Great job to you and the hubby! And the Larabars definitely did me in the last week of Whole 30.
                      How's the tattoo holdin up with the change in weight?

Comment

• a year ago

now!
                        Get on my Level
                        http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

Comment

• megan WOW!!!! your results are awesome! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Get on my Level
                          http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Megan, you and hubby look amazing, good job !

Walt, very nice =)
                            "You can always do more than you think you can !" Sensei Scash

Comment

• Originally posted by TigerLily View Post
                              VERY nice definition, Kitoi. I am loving that Apollo's belt you are sporting. Your work has obviously paid off. Congrats!
                              Thanks TLily!
                              I must be gettin' old. Had to look up Apollo's belt...and that is the look I'm after.
                              http://kitoikitchen.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Everyone has such great before and after pics. Congrats to all. Im doing another whole 30 march 1st if anyone else wants to join. I wanna get some abs like I see in some of these after shots. Mal~ You are looking good girl! Loving those back muscles and that 6 pack. Meagan~ Crazy progress!! You are beach ready!!

Comment

Working...
                                X