Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mizz Hawaii, I can't see your pics. I really want to as I'm 36, 5'4" and working my way down from 140. I'm at 137 and would love to see what 130 looks like! It sounds like you're doing great! Is 130 your goal?

Comment

• Originally posted by jennf View Post
      Mizz Hawaii, I can't see your pics. I really want to as I'm 36, 5'4" and working my way down from 140. I'm at 137 and would love to see what 130 looks like! It sounds like you're doing great! Is 130 your goal?
      Just click on the link and the pics will pop up. I didnt know how to get the actual pictures up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mizz Hawaii View Post
        Just click on the link and the pics will pop up. I didnt know how to get the actual pictures up.
        I also clicked link and nothing happens. No pics.

Comment

• After pics taken after 5 weeks going primal. Tried to be as whole 30 as possible. Had a few cheats. A weekend out with friends that lead too drinking and late night bad eating, but got right back on track after they left. Workouts were good though, very consistant. Walking 5 miles 4 times a week, gym 3 times a week, some spin classes and some yoga. My starting weight was 140 ish and my current weight is 130 ish. The scale is always up or down a couple a pounds depending on the day. So basically 10#'s in 5 weeks. I'm 5'4 and 38 years young. I'm hoping to lose 10 more #'s in the next 6 weeks. Ive been focusing on fitness more so than obsessing with diet. I have my cheating moments but it's nothing compared to how I used to eat. Cheating now means too much 85% chocolate ( 1/2 a bar) or maybe eating cheese (which I cut out) and processed meats like salami ( which I also cut out) I'm really happy with my results so far. Clothes size has gone down and I feel so much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by jennf View Post
            Mizz Hawaii, I can't see your pics. I really want to as I'm 36, 5'4" and working my way down from 140. I'm at 137 and would love to see what 130 looks like! It sounds like you're doing great! Is 130 your goal?
            Yay! I figured it out. Did the photo bucket thing. I would like to get down to 120.

Comment

• Wow, you look fantastic in a bikini. I want to steal your tan and your flat stomach! We are the same height and weight, but I'm so skinny fat. *sigh*
              Last edited by Mirrorball; 02-20-2011, 07:39 PM.
              Height: 5'4" (1.62 m)
              Starting weight (09/2009): 200 lb (90.6 kg)
              No longer overweight (08/2010): 145 lb (65.6 kg)
              Current weight (01/2012): 127 lb (57.5 kg)

Comment

• haaaayyyyyy DAMN MIZZ HAWAHIII you have an AMAZING body!!!!! and no, im not a lezbo haha you look great and your skin tone is beautiful!
                Get on my Level
                http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Wow, great change! I would think 120 would be too skinny, though - your bod looks great where it is now! Sadly, at 130 I'm pretty sure I still won't have a flat stomach...

Comment

• At 130 I look more like her Before shots.
                    Height: 5'4" (1.62 m)
                    Starting weight (09/2009): 200 lb (90.6 kg)
                    No longer overweight (08/2010): 145 lb (65.6 kg)
                    Current weight (01/2012): 127 lb (57.5 kg)

Comment

• HOT DAMN Mizz Hawaii you look great!

Comment

• Ke ola Maika'i MIZZ HAWAHII

Comment

• Damn Mizz Hawaii you look like a freakin Victoria's Secret model! All in 5 weeks! Congrats
                          Last edited by Primalvore; 02-20-2011, 07:50 PM.

"The Way We Do Anything Is the Way We Do Everything"
                          ~ Kancho Cameron Shayne

Blog - The Primal Pantry
                          My Leangains/Primal Lifestyle Challenge to begin 2/7/11!
                          Check out the Blog for Daily Progress

Comment

• I can't believe how far you have come in 5 weeks! What a fantastic change! i would like to know more about what you are eating etc? I have the same body shape as you and can't seem to shrink my thighs yet you have!
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread45312.html[SIGPIC]

Comment

• Thanks for all the wonderful compliments. It is very motivating and it makes me wanna keep on going so I can post even better pics. I still have some goals I want to accomplish. I want to lean out and really tone up. I believe I saw fast results because of muscle memory. I paddled canoe for 3 years ( havent been in a boat for 1 1/2 years though) So my core, back and arms develop easy. I have pretty much worked out my entire life on and off. Usually with trainers. The last 4 years I have been devoted to yoga. (minus the last 5 months) My problem was diet. I have no problem working out, just with the eating part. So I was always toned under the flab. This is the first time other than 1 time 10 years ago that I have done both diet and fitness. I wrote a lil about my journey in a thread called: My life is forever changed!! I think basically get rid of the scale because it can be discouraging. Also be consistant in your eating. Learn what works for your body. For me it's limited to no nuts, if i eat fruit its berries and very limited quantities and no dairy. If I cheat oh well life goes on and I continue my healthy eating with the next meal. I think the more active you are the more you can get away with. And Walk ALOT! Oh, and I've never had kids. Hope this helps. I will be doing another whole 30 March 1. We shall see what happens.

Comment

• So far I'm down 30lbs with diet only, pretty much no exercise. I'd like to hit 230 by my birthday March 19th so I'll probably start light exercise soon. The most I've been getting is just playing with the new puppy. You can see her in the after picture Her name is Herbie The Love Bug.

Before

After

Comment

Working...
                                X