This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mirrorball View Post
    One day my abs will be as great as Mal's. Meanwhile, I have found my missing camera. It mysteriously reappeared on my desk after a few months. ?! So here is me in July 2009 (200 lb, obese) vs today (130 lb, skinny fat).
    Way to go! Congrats! Now, start picking up some iron to get rid of the skinny fat and replace with strong, healthy muscles!
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sungrazer View Post
      Way to go! Congrats! Now, start picking up some iron to get rid of the skinny fat and replace with strong, healthy muscles!
      I can do 5-10 push-ups (it's a lot for me). I'm working on it!

Thanks, nopie, MamaGrok!
      Height: 5'4" (1.62 m)
      Starting weight (09/2009): 200 lb (90.6 kg)
      No longer overweight (08/2010): 145 lb (65.6 kg)
      Current weight (01/2012): 127 lb (57.5 kg)

Comment

• Awesome work Mirrorball!! I am about your height and eat very similarly to you - no dairy, more paleo, no real limits on carbs. Nice to see your progress
        Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Vozz View Post
          nicely done MalPaz, so what are your goals now?
          fertility
          Get on my Level
          http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

Comment

• mirrorball you look awesome girl!!!! 5-10 pushups is that many more than you didnt use to do! i think thats rockin for a chick!
            Get on my Level
            http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

Comment

• It's taken me a few days to read the entire thread, but it is so inspiring! I'm doing this mostly for my mental and physical health, but weight loss would definitely be welcome. Everyone who's posted photos has made such amazing progress and you all look so different. Healthy, younger, and in multiple cases, like completely different people

And MalPaz, I hope you don't think I'm creepy, but I'll be cheering for you when you get your period back. You're making an amazing recovery
              31, 5'5"
              Primal since Feb 2012
              Whole30 Start: 2/21/12
              LR start: 2/24 @ 155.2
              CW: 149
              Goal: 18% BF

Comment

• Thanks, meaganoff and jammies! You two have made a lot of progress yourselves. Congrats!
                Thanks, Mal! I'm sure you'll get your period back soon. I've been following your progress.

Comment

• Hey mirrorball, you are looking good. Skinny fat, pssh! Did you keep a primal journal? I also eat a decent amounts of carbs and dairy too. I am trying it out to see if it effects my pcos symptoms or weightloss, and so far nothing.
                  Also, I have always considered myself pretty strong for a female, but I can barely do 5-10 pushups, lol. So, that's impressive, keep up the good work.
                  You don't have to be sick to get well

Comment

• Originally posted by Katblack View Post
                    Hey mirrorball, you are looking good. Skinny fat, pssh! Did you keep a primal journal? I also eat a decent amounts of carbs and dairy too. I am trying it out to see if it effects my pcos symptoms or weightloss, and so far nothing.
                    Also, I have always considered myself pretty strong for a female, but I can barely do 5-10 pushups, lol. So, that's impressive, keep up the good work.
                    Sorry, I don't keep a journal. It's good to know my 5-10 pushups aren't utterly pathetic, even though most guys are probably able to do more after a month of light training. It's those damn hormones.

Comment

• Mirrorball you look great! Awesome progress.
                      David DC's Progress Journal

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...nal-and-things

Comment

• I hope they figure it out ,,been going on 15 years..just puts a huge damper on any kind of exercise. I really have to strain to get a deep breath, and sometimes i just cant get one at all. But,,just cant sit on sofa and do nothing! ...:-) Great group of folks on here. Good positive vibes!

Comment

• Great job Mirrorball! 100 lbs is amazing.

Comment

• Mirrorball, that's excellent progress! Keep up the good work.
                            My Blog: http://fitafter40vancouver.blogspot.com

Comment

• Great job Mirrorball!
                              My weak attempt at a journal:http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread35809.html

M/30y/190#

Comment

• Thank you all.

Comment

Working...
                                X