This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malpaz - looking great!
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

• Originally posted by buck508 View Post
      Let me tell you,doing P90X for 90 days while not being able to get a good deep breath cause of some yet to be diagnosed problem,,,,is VERY tough!!! :-)
      Dang, hope you get to the bottom of the breathing problem. You look great!
      Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

• I can't see buck's pic. Only an icon telling the name of the .bmp.
        5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
        Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
        Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
        Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
        ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

• Originally posted by Sungrazer View Post
          Even the asses.

LOL Check out Malpaz's pics and you will see how wrong that is. You're looking great man as is Mal and Goldsparrow (though truth be told I think she looked damned good in her before picture). Keep up the great work all.

As for Buck and Rob...I actually had to go back and check to see them as I glossed over them thinking they were ads with male models in them lol.
          Last edited by canio6; 02-11-2011, 08:23 AM.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXSvs...layer_embedded
            Get on my Level
            http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

Comment

• You look great, I subscribed too
              My paleo food photos

Comment

• nicely done MalPaz, so what are your goals now?
                We need to have a global discussion about the epidemic of donut murder

Starting Weight: 238 lb
                Current Weight: 224 lb
                Goal: 190-200 lb
                Height: 6'-0"

Comment

• Originally posted by MamaGrok View Post
                  Rob, your stomach looks SO much more comfortable! Congrats on the great start!
                  That was the first thing I noticed, too. Great change in such a short time!

Comment

• One day my abs will be as great as Mal's. Meanwhile, I have found my missing camera. It mysteriously reappeared on my desk after a few months. ?! So here is me in July 2009 (200 lb, obese) vs today (130 lb, skinny fat).

Height: 5'4" (1.62 m)
                    Starting weight (09/2009): 200 lb (90.6 kg)
                    No longer overweight (08/2010): 145 lb (65.6 kg)
                    Current weight (01/2012): 127 lb (57.5 kg)

Comment

• Nice! You've come such a long way. Did you make your shirts? The art style on both of them looks very similar, I really like the elephant one.

Comment

• Great progress, Mirrorball! Was that accomplished solely by "going primal?"
                        Results Pics:
                        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...d6138-245.html

Mandolin's Primammalian Cave Wall

Vegetarian=an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter"

iHerb.com $5 off first order code: AMA998

Comment

• Originally posted by Mandolin View Post
                          Great progress, Mirrorball! Was that accomplished solely by "going primal?"
                          I think it was, and Mirrorball is also the ONLY one I know of who has allowed herself as many carbs as she wants. Just sticks to sweet potatoes, fruit, etc. Right?
                          Such as huge change Mirrorball!!! I'm so, so impressed. You're developing a cute shape!

Comment

• Originally posted by Enamel View Post
                            Nice! You've come such a long way. Did you make your shirts? The art style on both of them looks very similar, I really like the elephant one.
                            I wish I had that kind of talent.
                            Originally posted by Mandolin View Post
                            Great progress, Mirrorball! Was that accomplished solely by "going primal?"
                            Yes. I'm actually more paleo than primal (no dairy, no bacon).
                            Originally posted by ZoŽ View Post
                            I think it was, and Mirrorball is also the ONLY one I know of who has allowed herself as many carbs as she wants. Just sticks to sweet potatoes, fruit, etc. Right?
                            Right. I don't think I have a metabolic problem. I got fat from eating too much junk food, it's that simple. The main staples of my diet were grilled cheese sandwich and chocolate. So carbs from fruits and sweet potatoes don't seem to cause any problems.
                            Originally posted by ZoŽ View Post
                            Such as huge change Mirrorball!!! I'm so, so impressed. You're developing a cute shape!
                            Thanks! This picture is flattering to my chest.
                            Height: 5'4" (1.62 m)
                            Starting weight (09/2009): 200 lb (90.6 kg)
                            No longer overweight (08/2010): 145 lb (65.6 kg)
                            Current weight (01/2012): 127 lb (57.5 kg)

Comment

• Thanks for sharing mirrorball, great pics. What an impressive change in a year!

Comment

• So grateful for the inspiring update photos, mirrorball!
                                5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
                                Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
                                Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
                                Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
                                ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

Working...
                                X