Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you kidding?? I have never, ever seen a 'dual loo' in Canada in my 41 years. Is that and eastern Canada thing? Good grief!

Comment

• Originally posted by Enamel View Post
      On that note, I was in walmart the other day and was surprised by how HUGE the stalls are - twice the size of high-school bathroom stalls. I was wondering why they were so ridiculously big, then I remembered that a lot of the people who shop at walmart wouldn't even be able to get into a high-school bathroom-sized stall.
      You should google "walmartians" if you haven't all ready..

Comment

• Originally posted by bowhuntr09 View Post
        Just google German shelf toilet......yuck!!!!
        Went to China in 2006 and all of their public toilets are hole in the floor toilets. The ones on the train were particularly hazardous. Sign on the door of the train toilets said "Do not use when (train is) stabilized." They were a hole in the floor that went through to the tracks and they didn't want your waste left at the stations. Squatting was particularly interesting on a moving train when the previous user had left a pile of poo.

Comment

• Rob, your stomach looks SO much more comfortable! Congrats on the great start!
          5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
          Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
          Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
          Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
          ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

• Get on my Level
            http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Get on my Level

Comment

• Looking great MalPaz! Really great!

Comment

• spank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my weight hasnt budged much just fluctuates up and down the same 3-4 lbs (122-126) and i cant seem to get the 'fertility fat' to come on, now understand most days i reach 4000 calories, i only lift twice a week, have a desk job, AND lack sleep usually. with the financial situation i am in right now eating is very very boring and repetitive, big ol chuck roasts with potatoes/turnips and some veggies for flavor, and organs, lots, and seafood when it is the end of the day at the market(nothing like fresh oysters for practically nada!)
                  Get on my Level

Comment

• Maybe add some more carbs in there if you are trying to gain. Fruit, nuts, spuds, maybe dairy?

Comment

• Originally posted by nopie View Post
                      all of these toilets seem strange to me. In Canada we bond over our toilet time:

Typical Canadian Toilet Arrangement:

Of course many places have adopted a higher end finish with something like this:

This is hardly standard Canadian toilet set-up. I've lived in Canada for almost 37 years now, and I've only ever seen the dual-toilet oddity once, and I had to move 6500 kms to happen across it in the abandoned section of a 30 year-old group home.
                      Kane's Eye View

Primal Kane

Comment

• Looking very buff in these shots, well done.
                        My paleo food photos

Comment

• Originally posted by MalPaz View Post
                          spank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my weight hasnt budged much just fluctuates up and down the same 3-4 lbs (122-126) and i cant seem to get the 'fertility fat' to come on, now understand most days i reach 4000 calories, i only lift twice a week, have a desk job, AND lack sleep usually. with the financial situation i am in right now eating is very very boring and repetitive, big ol chuck roasts with potatoes/turnips and some veggies for flavor, and organs, lots, and seafood when it is the end of the day at the market(nothing like fresh oysters for practically nada!)
                          GOMAD? lol
                          I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

• trust me, if i had access to raw milk i would be in heaven....the amount of dairy i consume is ridiculous
                            Get on my Level

Comment

• Lookin' good, Mal. Oh, to have those abs
                              Results Pics:
                              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...d6138-245.html

Mandolin's Primammalian Cave Wall

Vegetarian=an old Indian word meaning "lousy hunter"

iHerb.com $5 off first order code: AMA998

Comment

• Originally posted by cheapo View Post
                                Dude.
                                Thanks

Originally posted by Rivvin View Post
                                That toilet looks ridiculously small and uncomfortable.
                                It's not so small, it is just the size of my biceps that makes it small in comparison.

Originally posted by Rivvin View Post
                                Also, amazing transformation sir!
                                Thanks!

Originally posted by Fatkid View Post
                                Awesome work!
                                Thank you - it was mostly sitting on my ass eating good food, and then pick up some bits of iron from the ground and put it down again.

Originally posted by NourishedEm View Post
                                Wow, everything really is bigger in America!
                                Even the asses.

Originally posted by jammies View Post
                                Awesome transformation! You look so much younger too
                                Thank you. To be honest: I feel a lot younger too!
                                Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Comment

Working...
                                X