Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our American toilets are big enough for our butts, sure enough ... but no Congressional Bottom Buddies yet, to my knowledge.

I always have dreams about having to use the toilet in public ... they're not happy dreams!

Back to your regularly scheduled before/after thread...
    5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
    Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
    Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
    Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
    ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

• Tell me those Canadian toilets are a joke. Please.
      The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist
      Blog
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by nopie View Post
        all of these toilets seem strange to me. In Canada we bond over our toilet time:

Typical Canadian Toilet Arrangement:

Of course many places have adopted a higher end finish with something like this:

the second one is what we call the "two de loo."

Comment

• I had my first kiss on one of those
          You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
            I had my first kiss on one of those
            Did you wipe each other too?
            Originally posted by runnergal
            You just didn't define Healthy Whole Grains properly. Many steak recipes refer to cutting "against the grain" when slicing. Therefore beef has grains. If you eat everything on your plate, you have eaten the whole thing. Eating an entire steak is eating healthy whole grains.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beastman View Post
              Did you wipe each other too?
              What do you think the kiss was for OHHHH NOOOO LOOK WHAT I SAID
              You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

• Originally posted by MamaGrok View Post
                Our American toilets are big enough for our butts, sure enough ...
                On that note, I was in walmart the other day and was surprised by how HUGE the stalls are - twice the size of high-school bathroom stalls. I was wondering why they were so ridiculously big, then I remembered that a lot of the people who shop at walmart wouldn't even be able to get into a high-school bathroom-sized stall.

Comment

• Those stalls are so big because of the ADA. They are for the handicapped.

Comment

• Originally posted by tapper47 View Post
                    Those stalls are so big because of the ADA. They are for the handicapped.
                    No - I'm familiar with handicapped stalls, but these were just huge 'normal' stalls, and the handicapped stall was like a small bedroom.

Comment

• they maybe also big to accommodate children. have you ever tried to go to the loo while caring for 2 toddlers in a small bathroom stall? it's not pretty.
                      my primal journal:
                      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

• Just google German shelf toilet......yuck!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                          they maybe also big to accommodate children. have you ever tried to go to the loo while caring for 2 toddlers in a small bathroom stall? it's not pretty.
                          That does make more sense, but there was a 'family' restroom and then there were separate ones for men and women, and I was in the women's one. Oh well, I don't think it's something I'll lose sleep over.
                          And yeah, I know the joy of having to deal with children in the bathroom, haha.

Comment

• Let me tell you,doing P90X for 90 days while not being able to get a good deep breath cause of some yet to be diagnosed problem,,,,is VERY tough!!! :-)

beachbound2..bmp

Comment

• Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                              they maybe also big to accommodate children. have you ever tried to go to the loo while caring for 2 toddlers in a small bathroom stall? it's not pretty.

This violates two of my life rules or Canio6's Commandments for Himself

Thou shalt not inflict smaller versions of yourself on the world
                              Thou shalt not use the bathroom at Walmart

Honestly I am not sure which of the two is more frightning.

Comment

• Currently I only have a before and after photo just 2 weeks into 100% paleo eating, but losing 8lbs in 2 weeks was a huge improvement.

Just finished up my 4th week and to date I have lost 14lbs and this all with only 1 day of working out, which will change next week.
                                People are still surprised that this works. But I proved it to myself and I feel a lot better now overall. All my stomach issues are gone, so no reason to ever change this lifestyle.

Comment

Working...
                                X