Thought I'd check in with progress pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought I'd check in with progress pics

Post here a lot, mainly to push my IF/Barbell Training/Pork Adobo agenda.

Started reading MDA June 2011. Tried whole 30 in July 2011. Went semi-primal August 2011. Picked up IF Dec 2011.

Starting stats: 35, 6'1", 255lbs. 38" waist

Current stats: 36, 6'1", 200lbs. 32" waist

Almost time for a new wardrobe. Thought I'd say thank you to everyone who has ever offered little bits and pieces of advice, anecdotes, scoldings, ramblings, sermons, inspirational quotes, occasional bouts of nega-chi, devil's advocation, healthy and unhealthy debate and sweet sweet potatoes.

Consistency is the true trump card. My diet isn't perfect but it's consistent. I'm not setting PRs at the gym week in week out but my time there is consistent.

Honestly the biggest change came from Leangains, but I never would've found it if it wasn't for MDA.

Good luck to everyone on their journey and again thank you for this forum and website.
    Last edited by pacificBeef; 09-11-2012, 05:34 PM. Reason: removed attached pictures
    Currently dabbling in: IF, leangains, Starting Strength, 5/3/1

Rather than force us all to wait weeks to see your pics, can you put them on Photobucket or flicker or something and share the links?

Comment

Originally posted by jfreaksho View Post
      Rather than force us all to wait weeks to see your pics, can you put them on Photobucket or flicker or something and share the links?
      +1
      well then

Comment

Looks like you are doing great, really leaning out, but there is something wrong with your eyes...... Also wrap your pictures in image tags "[Img]Your Link here[/Img]" that way they will show in the post.
        I Kettlebell therefore I am.

My Journal
        My Journal

Comment

Dude! You look fantastic! Nice work!
          You don't have to be sick to get better.
          Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
          Primal start: 1/2/2012
          My Primal Journal
          Living, loving and learning.

Comment

You look great - the two shots of your face looks like different people! Way to go.... I need the encouragement!
            My journal

Comment

Nice!! good for my personal motivation thanks dude!

Comment

Good deal dude.
                All time high weight 262 lbs
                Primal since Spring 2012
                Start PB Weight: 240 lbs ish
                Current Weight: 220lbs ish
                Goal Weight:190-200 lbs
                All on a 6ft. 1/2 inch frame.

I can't wait to meet my abs for the first time in my life. We gotta lot of catching up to do.

I love this way of eating and hope to be able to help others.

Comment

That looks like a lot more than 55 pounds! Are you sure you're not messing with us by posting a picture of your little brother?

Comment

Originally posted by dragonmamma View Post
                    That looks like a lot more than 55 pounds! Are you sure you're not messing with us by posting a picture of your little brother?
                    I have a huge head, helps with the illusion of my proportions
                    Currently dabbling in: IF, leangains, Starting Strength, 5/3/1

Comment

Working...
                    X